What's on your Labor Day menu RNY'ers

chassibi
on 9/5/16 8:38 am

Good morning all. I'm up a flipping pound today though I don't know how. Only lost 0.2 last week and am sitting at 192. Since I've gone 2 weeks without losing much hopefully this week will be a good one. That's typically how my weight loss goes. 

I met Jason because his cousin was dating my cousin. They eventually broke up and we didn't. Haha. He asked me to my own Jr prom because I didn't have a date, and we all 4 went together. I remember telling my parents to not worry, he was just a prom date. We all laugh about that today! 

B- Greek yogurt and tea. I cannot recommend the Aldi brand low cal Greek yogurt. It was kind of nasty. However, I bought enough for a week so I guess I will choke it down. 

L- chili

D- chicken

S- leftover rib?

totals are good. Have a happy Labor Day! 

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Emiepie
on 9/5/16 8:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning, thanks for getting us started Peach. Don't have much going on today, just hanging around the house. We had family movie night last night and watched Gremlins. 

QOTD: we met through a telephone dating service. I had been with my ex-husband since my freshman year of HS and didn't have a clue how to "date" and since I didn't have my own computer (had to use my parents when I wanted to use AOL chat.... Lol) I went the phone route. Happy to say it worked out well!!

Breakfast: latte, banana protein shake blended with ice and chocolate PB2. Lunch: Apple chicken sausage, string cheese, and carrots. Dinner: Sweet and spicy tuna packet, carrots, and wonton wrapper cream pie. Stationary stepper done, water and vits on track. 

Hope everyone has a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 9/5/16 9:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

@peachpie - I just noticed you're in onederland now!!  Congratulations!!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

peachpie
on 9/5/16 10:18 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Thanks- onederland had been playing peek a Boo with me- I'm calling game over! 

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

catwoman7
on 9/5/16 9:29 am
RNY on 06/03/15

15 months out

last night I was thinking I could clean & seal the grout in my shower today, because I haven't done it in like four years and it desperately needs to be done, but....ugh.  It's a beautiful day today again here in Wisconsin and I just want to be outside!

I'm not sure about my menu today.  I also have a ton of food in my fridge.  At least it keeps us from going out to eat.  I can't afford the expense or the calories...

B:  Greek yogurt with added protein powder, 1 C of mixed fruit

S:  coffee with half & half, protein shake

L:  maybe a Caprese salad (I'm afraid the tomatoes will rot soon if I don't!!)

D:  either pulled pork with a quinoa/vegetable salad or this Caribbean pork/vegetable stirfry thing I made for my husband last night (vegs were mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini, onion, tomatoes)

probably another Greek yogurt or a frozen protein pudding pop sometime today

exercise:  75 minute yoga class

karenp8
on 9/5/16 10:56 am - Brighton, IL

The stir fry sounds yummy!

catwoman7
on 9/5/16 11:57 am
RNY on 06/03/15

It is!  I make stuff like that a lot - esp when I have vegetables coming out of my ears.  I just get a pound of chicken or lean pork, use a little canola oil, and add whatever spicing I want (yesterday was Jamaican/Caribbean, I've also done Asian-style spicing).  My husband loads the final product up over rice, I just put mine in a ramekin that holds about a cup of food - with no rice.  Works for both of us!

lking
on 9/5/16 9:35 am, edited 9/5/16 3:44 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 12/04/15

Good afternoon fellow RNYers!  QOTD:  I met my DH in 1967 at a gas station he was working at part time during high school.  My bff and I pulled into the station to quickly get my windshield cleaned off from being egged.  

I asked the attendant to hurry and clean the windshield so we could chase the car that egged us.  He slowed down the cleaning process even more...turns out he was trying to keep us from chasing the car and possibly being hurt by the egg-throwing idiots.  From that night on we frequented that station

I thought the guy was hot but he had eyes for my bff.  She had no interest in him.  Long story short, we dated many years and got married in 1971.  We celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary this past June.  BTW, my bff back then and I are still bffs, only my DH no longer has eyes for her...LOL.

Breakfast: Premier Protein RTD, chocolate flavor

Lunch: Cheese crust pizza with toppings of onion and Italian sausage

Dinner:  Filet mignon beef tips, green beans...or the beef tips will become kabobs with onion, tomato, and zucchini.

Snack: Carbmaster banana cream pie yogurt topped with 1 TBL of fat free Cool Whip

67 yrs old, 4'10", BMI 31.8 (51.8 at start), HW 256.4 (8/4/15), SW 217.4, CW 152.8 (4/30/18), GW 125.0, RNY 12/4/15 Dr. RoseMarie Jones, Breast Cancer DX 2/16, Bi-lateral mastectomy 8/9/16.

G2GAWAY
on 9/5/16 12:24 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

45 years!  Wow.  That is a great story.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

CurlyCass1977
on 9/5/16 9:45 am, edited 9/5/16 10:02 am
RNY on 12/04/15 with

Good Morning everyone! Weather is supposed to be nice and cool today! Mid 80's with a breeze. We are BBQing with friends today but also it is day one of our AMAW ( Hubby has agreed to tackle this challenge with me.) Yesterday was out fantasy football draft with two other families so there was lots of food! I didn't do to bad but I did indulge in half an ice cream sandwich that reminded me I am lactose intolerant now ugh! 

QOTD: I met my husband at my 15th birthday surprise party. He came with my sisters boyfriend. He chased after me for two years before I finally relented and agreed to a date. We have been inseparable for the last 22 years. Still totally head over heels in love with that man! Now more than ever really! 

Ok my menu today

B: 2 eggs and 1 sausage patty, coffee w/ SF vanilla cream ( I forgot AMAW I will remember tomorrow lol)

L: 3-4 oz deli meat 

D: 3-4 oz tri-tip

S: beef jerky edited to add 1 cup of watermelon. First day of AMAW if hard!

Not sure if I will need another snack cause it seems I am having a tight pouch day. 

RNY 12-4-15 

HW 316

Consult Weight 308 8/15/15

Surgery Weight 289 12/4/15

Current Weight 220 9/10/16

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views