What's on your Labor Day menu RNY'ers

Capogirl
on 9/5/16 6:47 am

Good morning,

Overcast here this morning, waiting for the rain and winds from Hermine coming this way later today.    Glad to have a 3 day weekend, needed the extra day, got lots done the past two days, going to take it easy today, got my workout in already, so I will havesome time to finish my book club reading and make a nice roast chicken dinner for the family.  Hubby is working today, dd may be off with friends for a while, nice to have the house to myself for a while. 

B:  Protein shake, 1 eggg

L:  Turkey, provolone cheese, mixed greens & homemade viniagrette

D:  Roast chicken, green beans, (family will have mashed potatoes and carrots too)S

S:  Dannon L&F Whips Vanilla cupcake, Almonds, Kraft Cheddar Stick

Capogirl
on 9/5/16 6:49 am

QOTD:  I met my dh at a Jack and Jill Bridal Shower 33 years ago.  That couple have each been divorced twice.  He is on his third marriage and she is living with her latest love and we are still together, married for 31 years. 

Susan M.
on 9/5/16 6:54 am - Howell, MI

199.3 Awsome!!!

QOTD: I met my husband when I was 14 and we played neighborhood football, he was 16 :) we have been married 38 years  still madly in love to my best friend

B-protien drink

S-lite fit yogurt

L-turkey and swiss rollup

S- almonds and grapes

D- ?

water water water ect...

Have a great day everyone

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

Ereiam
on 9/5/16 7:14 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Thanks for getting us started Peach. The union/management thing can be weird. As a teacher in a small town, this can be awkward. I'm with you. I usually say nothing.

Qotd: I met my husband at church. We started dating in January of 1995 and got married in November of 1995. When ya know it's right, it's right.

B 2 scrambled eggs, 4 blackberries, coffee with cream

L 3 oz homemade meatballs with gravy

D 1 turkey Italian sausage, 1 tsp pesto, salad with one tsp olive oil

S light and fit yogurt, laughing cow Swiss wedge, 10 almonds

Calories 750 Carbs 33 Protein 84

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

NYMom222
on 9/5/16 7:32 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Do I see Onederland there Peach???? Woop! Woop!

Back in the day I worked at a Hospital with unions and switched into management at some point...so I do get it.... hahahaha

QOTD: That Hospital is where I met me Ex.... we worked in units across the hall from each other. Someone from work invited us to the same Halloween Party, and he followed me around like a puppy dog all night... and again the rest is history....

Today's weight:165. Barely. I always round up or down within .4lbs, definitely rounding down today :) .... Yesterday, I ate most my menu and then some, also had a lot of salty foods- lox, and then later ate some cold cuts as a snack... which were not on my menu. Also not on my menu, I ate a bunch of homemade trail mix while sitting in church....

I also have soooo much food in the house, and I am one person. I went to the grocery store the other day, and realized I hadn't been in 6 weeks!! because of all my recovery... next day Costco, and then the next day Butcher with a few things from Target thrown in there... and went to farmstand. I have been on this "protein til you vomit" mandate, but it is getting old, need me a fruit or veggie....need it in my mind anyway. I do kinda get mad at myself when I overstock, because I end up throwing food away.... Meat I can always throw in freezer, but veggies and stuff...not always.

2+ years out in maintenance

1: coffee with fairlife milk and miralax 13g

2: 2 eggs cheese 21g

3: 2oz roast beef and cheddar 19g

4: 3oz roast chicken 21g

5: hamburger and corn on the cob 21g

6: greek yogurt 22g

That puts me in a 117g protein- goal 100+ real food. We will see how it goes. I always write 6 meals/snacks but don't always eat them. Or in the case of yesterday fall into some other snack pits.

Ex: Cize dance video- Done, Vitamins- done

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Insert Fitness
on 9/5/16 8:05 am

Morning all! 

Mom still all opti all day, but surgery is only 3 days away! So excited but also nervous. Not just the surgery part, but more about eventually having to make food choices again. Like as sucky as the liquid diet is, it's also been kind of liberating? Does that make sense?

qotd, I met my husband through a dating website 10 years ago! We married just over 4 years ago.

CathyV
on 9/5/16 8:06 am

I met my husband online! Corny but true..

1 week post op today! I have lost 11.2 pounds this week! 21.2 pounds in two weeks! I know it won't stay that fast but wow...

menu today of course, two celebrate shakes, water, maybe jello 

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

Kakesie
on 9/5/16 8:06 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Happy Labor Day Everyone!

No plans for today for me, I'm home nursing a migraine headache.  UGH!  But yesterday my daughter and I went to this little museum that had all kinds of unique, bizarre and quirky things in it like a mummy, stuffed animal heads, a walking stick carved by a blind man, antique musical instruments, Indian artifacts, pioneer artifacts, etc.  It was on a lake, so they had a glass-bottom boat ride that we went on that was really cool.  They had huge catfish that followed the boat for food and you could see them through the glass.  We had a great time!

QOTD:  I don't have a husband or significant other right now, but I learned some lessons:  Don't date someone you work with (my daughter's father) and definitely don't date someone you met in a Mental Hospital LOL! (My ex-husband who turned out to be an abusive alcoholic).  I was in the mental hospital for Depression and he was in there because he was depressed over his marriage ending.

I followed my menu exactly yesterday and only ate two of my four listed snacks!  Today's menu:

Breakfast:  1 egg, scrambled, 1 strip bacon

Lunch:  meatloaf

Dinner:  Mediterranean Chicken salad

Snack:  Moon cheese

Snack:  Sugar-free pudding w/ cool whip

Snack:  Oiko's Zero greek yogurt

Snack:  Strawberry yogurt bar

Have a great day everyone!

~ Karen  

Emiepie
on 9/5/16 8:59 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope you feel better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kakesie
on 9/5/16 9:01 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thank you, Kelly!  

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?