What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

CathyV
on 9/2/16 9:55 am

We have crazy love for Laura Ingalls in my house, lol. I read through the series with each of my kids and when my youngest girl is old enough to appreciate it we are doing a Laura Ingalls road trip. Yes, I'm serious. Yes, we are nerds.

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

CathyV
on 9/2/16 7:17 am

Oh fun. Ok, well my real name is Melanie...CAtherine is my middle name. I was not sure I was even going to have the surgery when I started lurking here and was trying to be all incognito. I'm stealthy that way. I'm originally from northern VA, then Clearwater, FL, and have been living in NW Arkansas now for 20 years or so. I'm married to John, we are both nurses though I have been a homeschooling/ stay at home mom for 14 . years now. We just moved this summer to "the country" and have a big house on 3 1/2 acres...love it, but we have a lot to learn. We have five kids. My oldest turned 20 yesterday and is a sophomore in college. My other four are 11,8,6, and 4. My 11yo is autistic, so basically we have a bunch of very young kids right now. I love it but they keep me hopping. :) I am four days post op so my weekend plans include sipping and walking, and hopefully getting ready to start our school year on Monday. 

Can someone tell me how to upload photos? I can't figure it out.

Menu today is just shakes, though I think I will try some chicken broth with unflavored protein instead. Yesterday I tried a little light cranberry juice and some SF jello. Those went ok. Just had a bit. I'm looking forward to food again.

HW- 375

SW- 358

GW- 175

Kakesie
on 9/2/16 7:26 am
RNY on 02/19/16

To upload pictures go to the icon that looks like a mountain with a sun at the top of the page.  Click on that and upload your photo.  Then click "Add Photo" on your reply message and click on your photo and it should put it in your message.  Sometimes it is huge so you can drag the corner to make it smaller.  Hope this helps.  I'm not the greatest at explaining things.  If someone can explain it better, please do!

~ Karen  

NYMom222
on 9/2/16 7:37 am
RNY on 07/23/14

You have a busy life with 5 and yay!! for homeschooling...Veteran homeschooling Mom here.

What I do with pictures - which I find easier, but only works on my laptop...or at least haven't tried to figure it out on my phone...

Is I send pics from phone to a private album on FB I set up labeled 'stuff' so my FB friends don't see it. Then I just copy and paste the photo into the post. No uploading to OH required. Then it is also only in my post, not permanently on OH.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Pokemom
on 9/2/16 8:26 am
RNY on 12/29/14

Do you think the copy/paste works because you are in facebook?  I have tried copy/paste from the albums stored on my laptop, and OH will not do that.  I would much prefer not to have photos stored on OH.

NYMom222
on 9/2/16 10:18 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I am assuming yes because I am FB. Like I said I set up an album on FB only I can see. I just have to make sure before I send it from my phone that I switch to the album. When I open it up on FB I just right-click photo copy and paste. 

If it pastes really large in OH I just pull in the corners...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Theduffman27
on 9/2/16 7:24 am
VSG on 11/19/14

That is an awesome tree stand!

life_mirrors_art
on 9/2/16 7:38 am, edited 9/2/16 12:39 am - Canada

Good morning, and happy long weekend-eve! The forecast for the Labour Day weekend is perfect - sunny and 24C/75F.

QOTD:as you can see from the temperature conversion, I am Canadian, and a recent transplant to Ontario from the central prairies. My family moved all over the country (plus a bit in the USA & UK) while I was growing up, due to my dad's career in the military. I caught the travel bug early in life, and look forward to seeing much more of the world in the next few years. I am semi-retired, live with my two beautiful little dogs Fred and Ginger, and am thrilled to finally have time for artmaking again. I enjoy belonging to the OH community, and appreciate the mix of information, support, and humour that flows through the posts.

B: chicken breast with mandarin sesame dressing

L: ham

D: probably scrambled eggs

S: yogurt, chicken nibblers

Yesterday seems to have been an extra-hungry day for many of us (me too) - is there something about Thursdays, or could it be the weather change? Anyway, today is a new day, and a fresh start for all. Enjoy your weekend!

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

Grim_Traveller
on 9/2/16 12:02 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

Canada has a military?

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

life_mirrors_art
on 9/2/16 12:09 pm - Canada

You don t know about us because it's a stealth military. And obviously we're good.  :)

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 374 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 357 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views