What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

sheriberi29
on 9/2/16 7:35 am - Cleveland, TN

Look at you ! You look fabulous 

Banded 6/9/09 HW 242 LW 142 Revision 198 m 1 loss 16 lbs 182. M 2 loss 4 lbs 178. M3 loss 6 lbs 174.m4 loss 4 lbs 168. M5 gain 2 lbs 170. M6 loss 7 lbs 163 M7 loss 5 lbs 159 M8 loss 1 lb 158 M9 loss 0 M10 155 loss 3 M11 154 loss 1 M12 loss 2 152 M13 loss 3 149 M16, 17 0 loss M 18 loss 4 lbs 145 (18 months 53 lbs)

Pokemom
on 9/2/16 8:16 am
RNY on 12/29/14

What a neat outfit!  I love it.  I don't think I can ever pull off tights/pants like that.  But maybe!  My thighs def need PS.

Nicole K.
on 9/2/16 9:34 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Your boots!!!

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

karenp8
on 9/2/16 3:55 pm - Brighton, IL

Loving the boots!

NYMom222
on 9/2/16 6:23 am
RNY on 07/23/14

That treestand pic and zipline plan are AWESOME!! BTW... hahahahahaha....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

chassibi
on 9/2/16 6:27 am

Well I am Chassidy, am a 38 year old mother to 6 kids. Eldest is my stepdaughter who is 21 and who also made me a Mimi last May. Next is Jack Jack, my 15 year old, then Jeff

my Haitian sensation who is 12, next Riley my erstwhile diva in training is 12. Weston is 10 and is my heart and Zeke is 5, he's my other Haitian. Married to Jason for 20 years this December. We live in a biggish house in the country on 3 acres with 2 dogs and a cat. I'm a nurse manager and teach as adjunct faculty for a university in my spare time. 

B- 1 egg over easy and 2 bacon

L- diced chicken w-salsa, cojita, bacon and Greek yogurt

D- chili & cheese

S- Greek yogurt

totals are good today. Don't know what's up but yesterday for the first time since surgery I was like a freaking bottomless pit. Calories were like 930 at the end of the day which is unacceptable. Clamping that crap down today. 

Two pics: one profile pic of before and after, and then one of me right now! Hopefully good hair pics to follow. 

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

chassibi
on 9/2/16 6:27 am

Crap-- my phone messed that up. Sorry! 

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

NYMom222
on 9/2/16 6:34 am
RNY on 07/23/14

You always have that adorable/sweet factor and a great smile...love your pics.... and you can see the transformation...

Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

Save

Save

Deanna798
on 9/2/16 6:28 am, edited 9/1/16 11:30 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

I had a bad day yesterday.  Something has me in a binge eating cycle and I need to break out of it.  I went out to the store and picked up a bottle of wine last night, and while I was out I bought some tortilla chips and salsa and a bag of Krispy Kream Mini Pumpkin Spice creullers.  WTF people?  I had 2 small donuts in the car, a serving of tortilla chips with salsa when I got home AND a glass of wine.  

My house is a complete disaster area, and I'm having a big party for my teenager on Sunday, which means I really need to get this house together.  I feel like I"m floundering and it's scary.  Some days are great, but then I have an evening and morning like I've had today and I get worried.  But the more pressure I'm under the harder it is for me to deal with it, so I will push to get **** together, but we'll see how well I do.

Yesterday there was an incident. 

My neighbors have a dog.  We don't have fences, and their dog is relatively well behaved.  It's some sort of herding dog, and it's obsessive about chasing sticks.  It will sit there completely focused on a stick if someone is holding one, just waiting for them to throw it.  Last year, I was getting the mail from my box (it's on the street) and their dog, and their son's dog, who was visiting, were off leash and rushed me at the mailbox.  Both dogs.  They were called back, and neither touched me, so I kinda let it go.  I marked it as their son's dog leading the charge, as we've lived here for 5 years and I've never had a problem with Bear in the past.  

So, yesterday morning as I was leaving for the library, Kal and I were in the front yard.  When we go out, he immediately runs to the edge of my driveway and will sit in the shade on their grass and wait for me.  I had my back to him as I was getting the stroller out of the trunk of my car.  Kal came running to me crying with Bear on his heels.  I stood up and yelled "Bear!" and the dog backed off.  I was still struggling with the stroller, my hands full, and the dog comes barrelling back across their front yard and into my driveway, two more times.  Each time I said her name loudly and she stopped, but it was very scary and unnerving.  Just as the last time was over, my neighbor comes out of the garage.  I call him over and told him what happened.  He was very concerned and put the dog in the house, but even he was confused, because it's totally out of character for this dog.  He asked if Kal was holding a stick, and he wasn't, but he was holding a red funnel type thing that he likes to play with.  

Now I'm on edge, and I don't want to persecute the dog, because overall, it's not a bad dog.  But if I see the dog off leash when I'm outside, I'm going to be on edge the entire time.  she is a herding dog, and I'm wondering if because Kal is so little, she was trying to herd him.  Either way, it was totally unacceptable and I'm going to be very wary of playing outside if she is off leash.  I hate to have any sort of hard feelings toward my neighbors, because I really like them, but if I see the dog off leash and outside of their control again, i'm going to complain.  It sucks because we have no fences, so this will cause them to have to restrict their dog a lot.  But the safety of my child will always trump the convenience of their dog, and they are not following the laws here.  She's not even licensed.  

1 year since surgery

B: 1 serving of tortilla chips and a light and fit greek yogurt.  Coffee with sf coffeemate

L: tuna salad on 1/2 a flat out with tomatoes  

D: grilled chicken breast again (I had it last night as well)

S: protein forward something

totals without snacks

calories 567 protein 66 carbs 42 fat 18

my scale is holding steady at 164.  

QOTD:  Hi My name is Deanna.  I'm 43 and am married to the best husband ever.  I have a 17 year old from my first marriage, he's funny, smart and addicted to his computer.  I have a son who will be 3 in November and he's a blessing.  I am just recently an at home mom, and I live in Michigan, "Metro Detroit" but I'm closer to Ann Arbor than I am to Detroit.  I have 3 cats, which I want to take back to the shelter because they annoy the **** out of me daily.  My house is a mess, I'm a bit of a hot mess, but I keep struggling to get through.  I come here because you guys are my friends and I need to be around people who understand.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

NYMom222
on 9/2/16 6:42 am
RNY on 07/23/14

If you look at my post ... I had a binge yesterday as well... albeit on false 'healthy' food, which keeps the damage low... but....we didn't get morbidly obese because we are normal eaters.

I always say I dealt with my food demons years ago... but sometimes they raise their ugly heads. #myfatgirlmentality ...that was yesterday.

Routine is our friend...as I have heard Grim say- be a machine - .... you have had a big upset in routine with now being home with your son. It is a good upset, but still can throw you off kilter.

I believe you have said you were getting therapy/treatment...stick with it, you can get past this.

You have to reach out when you get like that... Here, those of us you are FB friends with...including me. We need support, but you have to ask for it.

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 372 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 322 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views