What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Capogirl
on 8/30/16 5:52 am

Good morning, it is indeed a beautiful day out there, so wish I was off today.

QOTD:  I don't fly often as we rarely go anywhere requiring a flight.  The last time I flew anywhere was 2005 our last Disney trip.  We usually take driving vacations when we go anywhere, hubby is not much of a traveler, he says he would love to be, but after 31 year of marriage I know better.  He doesn't travel well so we don't travel often.  He says we are going to Vegas, but I think I might be traveling without him, fine with me, I don't mind it.

Time since surgery: 16+ months

B:  1 egg, 1/2 fiber one english muffin, decaf coffee w/creamer

L:  Steak, bbq sauce

D:  Turkey meatloaf that I didn't make last night, carrots

S:  Dannon L&F Greek Strawberry Cheesecake, Kraft cheddar stick w/Mary's gone cracker.

Cals: 882, Carbs: 60, Fat: 35, Protein: 79

peachpie
on 8/30/16 5:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Do you all sell your honey at the fair? 

Let me say- that key lime pie love affair is over. Excitedly came home yesterday to have my alloted slice- and pushed the limits with a bigger slice-- and felt awful as a result. Key lime pie quickly made its way to my do way list. Least I'll always have the memories lol.

qotd: I don't mind flying but it has to be a perfectly sunny day- no chance of storms-- and in the day time. How the hell do pilot figure all where to go in pitch black darkness?!?! I also prefer change of planes for linger flights since it breaks up air time.

time since surgery: 16 months 

m1: 2 eggs, 1/3c turkey sausage crumbles and cheese

m2: 2.5 oz lunch meat, cheese, 1oz cashews

m3-4: @ the ballpark, so hopefully something yummy!!

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

AngryViking
on 8/30/16 7:03 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Matt's day job is with the Dept. of Labor and they always have a booth at the fair, so he was working that.  We're still small scale, so we haven't done any festivals or farmers markets or anything.  Matt's too cheap to pay for the space and lose any profit.  LOL

Daffodilgirl
on 8/30/16 5:59 am

Good morning menu gang! I hope everyone is having a great morning. 

QOTD- I love flying. It means I am getting to leave this little bitty town for a while. 

So me and my oldest daughter have figured out we can walk before her college classes in the mornings. That means two workouts a day. 

Time since surgery 5 months 

B- 2 oz Turkey breast 

L- 2 oz Grilled chicken breast 

D- 2 oz Grilled Chicken breast 

S- not sure but something meat 

Walking done. Vitamins started. Water half way thru. Today is gonna rock!

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day!!! 

Surgery date March 4, 2016

S.W 309.8

C.W. 143.2

"Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good!"

chassibi
on 8/30/16 6:11 am

Good morning all. Still at the hospital. Probably will be tonight and tomorrow at least. The food choices are abysmal and freaking expensive. Yesterday I ended up over on calories and under on protein. Today I WILL end up under on calories even if I don't get all the protein in. 

Qotd: love to fly. I like airports and the excitement of going somewhere--anywhere!  

B- 1 egg over easy, 1 chicken tender with gravy

L- toppings from Cobb salad 

D- McDonald's grilled chicken sandwich no bun

not sure on totals yet but a better day Han yesterday! 

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Theduffman27
on 8/30/16 6:26 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I hope your boy is on the mend!

Ereiam
on 8/30/16 6:12 am, edited 8/29/16 11:13 pm
RNY on 05/16/16

Happy Tuesday everyone,

Second day of school here. Yesterday was good except my new teacher's aide didn't show up. Apparently she called the district office a week ago and resigned. Nobody thought to inform us. Hopefully we'll find someone else quickly.

So... Note to self. When measuring 4 oz of NY strip, don't put the whole steak on your plate. I ate too much steak last night and went over my 800 calories I try to stay under. Lesson learned.

Vitamin patch slapped on. Walked 3 miles this morning. I'm aiming for 10,000 steps today.

Breakfast coffee with cream, banana protein shake

Lunch steak, cucumber

Dinner pork sirloin chop, sauerkraut

S laughing cow Swiss wedge, 1/2 peach, light and fit yogurt

Calories 759 Carbs 28 Protein 90

ETA: Qotd: I am a little phobic about flying. I can have anxiety attacks, mostly from claustrophobia. I have a sedative I can take that works well, but on my last trip forgot to take it and was fine. I REFUSE to let my anxiety stop me from exploring the world!

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

crafty_gal
on 8/30/16 6:16 am
RNY on 04/26/16

I don't mind flying, but when it's all four of us, it's so expensive... I'd rather drive and make a roadtrip out of it.

I got so tired yesterday, I didn't end up making my salmon, just ate some jerky and yogurt for dinner and went to bed at 7pm. Got up at 10pm and had some popsicles and went back to bed

B: Homemade Oatmeal/Yogurt, Apple Cinnamon

L: Eggface's Philly Cheesesteak Saute

D: Salmon and tots I didn't eat yesterday? Was supposed to make soup but I should've started the beans last night. I'll try for tomorrow. The kids and hubby can have leftovers from Sunday's chicken tenders

S: Babybel, sf pops. Maybe some cottage cheese.

Calories: 875 Protein: 76 Carbs: 86 Fat: 30

HW: 333 Consult Weight: 318 SW: 293

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

melissasue1982
on 8/30/16 6:32 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I have never had a deep fried anything (sweet that is), they sound evil, and delicious!! lol

QOTD: I was 18 the last time I flew.  We are WAY TOO POOR to fly anywhere, so all our vacations are anywhere we can haul our pop up camper! 

I am so bloated and hormonal today, I just want to EAT ALL THE FOOD!!  This is going to be a really hard week, and I am sure I will give in at some point.  Who wants to lose weight anyway?? HAHAHA

16+ months since surgery

M1: (2) HB eggs, 1oz prosciutto

M2: (2) 97% FF Hebrew National hot dogs, (1) ancient grains low carb wrap, 1oz RF shredded mozz cheese, 30g hot dog relish

M3: Dannon L&F Greek cherry yogurt, 28g Paleonola

M4: Banana, Dannon L&F Greek toasted coconut yogurt, 54g cocoa puffs

M5: 2oz chicken breast, 1/4c pureed tomatoes, 1oz RF mozz cheese

M6: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate

Totals: Cals: 1452  Protein: 131  Carbs: 139  Fat: 41

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Deanna798
on 8/30/16 6:50 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I didn't fly for the first time until I was in my 30's.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 212 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?