What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Teena D.
on 8/19/16 7:47 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

The ONLY way to shop at Cracker Barrel!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

life_mirrors_art
on 8/19/16 6:49 pm - Canada

Hi Karen, I thought you were making a pun when you said 'cheesy', because Cracker Barrel is a brand of cheese made by Kraft and sold in Canada (maybe in the US too?) I had never heard of the Cracker Barrel Restaurant and Old Country Store until I googled it just now ... thought I must be missing a piece of the puzzle when other posts mentioned clothing purchases. It's a pretty skirt!

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

Corrie33
on 8/19/16 10:31 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Me, too!

GOAL REACHED! 170 lbs lost...

RNY: 2/9/15 (age 52), Ht-5'9" HW=304, SW=292, GW=155, LW=134, CW=147

Mo.1 -29lbs Mo.2 -18lbs Mo.3 -13lbs Mo.4 -11lbs Mo.5 - 14lbs Mo.6 - 10lbs Mo. 7 -11lbs Mo. 8 -9.4lbs

life_mirrors_art
on 8/19/16 6:01 am - Canada

Good morning! QOTD: I live on the edge of a town, across from a golf course, and within walking distance of a major grocery store. I love the relaxed pace of the town - very friendly, with great amenities and free three hour downtown parking. It's only a 20 minute drive to a small city, 45 minutes to a large city, or 2 hours to the biggest city in Canada/an international travel hub. The best of many worlds.

B: yogurt and cheese stick

L: roast beef

D: salmon and avocado

S: zuchinni, banana, and popcorn - my Friday treat!

Happy to be feeling better today after a killer migraine yesterday. Boo for thunderstorm-related headache pain.

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

AngryViking
on 8/19/16 6:20 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I'd love to be within walking distance of a grocery store!  There's a pretty nice convenience store 2 miles away, which is doable, but it's up a windy hilly road nicknamed 13 Curves.  I don't think I'd feel safe walking it because people drive like ******** on that road.

chassibi
on 8/19/16 6:01 am

Good morning frands! It's Friday!!! Yahoo. Tonight I'm taking my bigger kids on a full moon hike at the local state park, it's going to be past my bedtime, but I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow Zeke has a little league basketball game (this is my cutie pie pic of the day). I think tomorrow after the game I may take my brats to clean my parents house. They have been on vacay in Maine this week, so I think it would be nice for them to come home to a nice clean house. Then Saturday night J & I are having a date night. I'm insisting on it. He's all stressed about his new job and we need some down time. He's been consistently working 6 days a week for the past 2 months, so he deserves it!

QOTD: I live in the country, is about 25 minutes to the nearest real grocery store. I'm good with that.

B- tea with SF creamer, Siggi's yogurt

L- some of a qdoba naked burrito sans rice

D- probably more of the qdoba naked burrito

S- cheddar cheese stick

Totals- too low. I've got to figure out a way to get my protein up without depending on shakes. Hoping AMAW week helps me with that...I think I need to give up the yogurt for breakfast and stick with solid protein, but it's hard for me to want to eat that first thing in the morning...we shall see.

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Ereiam
on 8/19/16 11:45 am
RNY on 05/16/16

I was trying to get in my protein without a shake, but I am just truly not hungry in the morning. Having that 30g protein shake first thing has helped me with snacking later, gotten my protein numbers up and seems to have improved my nausea.

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

CJ On Orcas
on 8/19/16 4:29 pm
RNY on 09/09/16

Is there a reason you don't want to do protein shakes?  I have read several on this thread say they are trying to cut them out.  I have my RNY in three weeks and stocked UP on the Premier shakes, which have 30 grams and I love.  Easy way to get big hit of protein.

Kakesie
on 8/19/16 6:07 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Kristen and my Menu Friends!

QOTD:  I live one mile outside of a town of 30,000 in Nebraska.  It's a college town (University of Nebraska at Kearney) so there are always cultural things like concerts, plays, art shows, etc. going on.  We live in a small subdivision called Clearview subdivision so we have some very nice neighbors but just across the road is a field of grazing sheep and corn fields so it feels very "out in the country".  Yet Walmart, Target, McDonalds, the gas station, etc. are only 1 mile away.  The best of both worlds!  Here's a picture of our house.

I ate too much yesterday.  We went to Culver's.  I bought a salad, but I also broke down and got some onion rings and ate them.    Here's the sad list:  Clif protein bar, beef jerky, oiko's greek yogurt, moon cheese, onion rings, salad w/ grilled chicken, frozen yogurt bar, Clif protein bar.  I'm going to have some serious withdrawl symptoms next week trying to go without my protein bars for AMAW-C!  I will need support y'all!

Today is my 6 months surgaversary!  I haven't lost as much as others have, but I have been eating more calories than I should and not exercising enough.  Also I take an antidepressant, which i think affects weight loss some.  I am having blood drawn today for my appointment with my surgeon next Thursay.

Have a great Friday and a super weekend, everyone!

~ Karen 

melissasue1982
on 8/19/16 6:51 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I am sure that you doing AMAW-C will make your scale go down down down

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 374 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics