What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

snow_white
on 8/18/16 10:48 am
RNY on 11/11/14 with

My pig roots on my legs constantly so I have snout bruises all over.  Skirts are a no

Rny 11/11/14 HW 285 CW 130 GW 130

155 pounds gone forever

Ereiam
on 8/18/16 6:39 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Good morning menu peeps,

I'm back to work today. It was a lovely summer but I'm ready for work. I have a stupid first aid/cpr training today. Boring. The training is not a contract day, so I get a pretty nice stipend for going. And hey, I might just use it to save a life, lol.

Qotd: I don't know how to possibly choose a favorite AV. Some favorites are chocolate brownie, strawberry cheesecake, cherry garcia, chocolate chip cookie dough, DQ soft serve...the list goes on.

Food for today:

B premier protein shake, coffee with cream

L turkey cheese rollups

D green chili, cheddar cheese

S baby bel Gouda, light and fit yogurt

Calories 771 Carbs 17 Protein 92

I like those numbers!

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

AngryViking
on 8/18/16 9:02 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OMG, Cherry Garcia.  Good one.

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/16 6:43 am

Good morning. I have always had bruises on my legs since I was a kid. My favorite ice cream is soft ice cream from an ice cream stand. 

Where I live there is about four in town. I used to get a twist which is vanilla and chocolate. I am slobbering now. I may have a kids cup on Labor Day weekend. 

B:Protein shake. Just not feeling like eating this morning

L:Corned beef and some swiss cheese

D:Steak

S:Siggis yogurt. I am hoping to find the ones that are whole milk they are quite tasty

I may get my walk in today. I just keep going back and forth if I feel like it. To me it sounds like I need to. 

Have a great day. 

NYMom222
on 8/18/16 6:46 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Hey friends! Missed you...another trip to DC but this time I stayed 2 nights... as I was getting my ER stitches taken out and new stitches put in. Quite a production- like mini surgery, took him over an hour...perfectionist that he is... so I have 12" or so of newly restitched suture line through my groin and back of my a**/upper thigh- right at the leg crease, lets say. TMI? And because I have no concept of the normal "Take it easy" (Please ask Daisy for reference) ... I had to ask for a measurable defineable definition....hahahaha. His response was to 'lay low' for at least 3 days, wear ace bandage wraps on my legs rather then compression as to not irritate the wounds, and then at the beginning of the week, if it looks like nothings opened up, I can start wearing the industrial leggings and going out for stints of less than 2 hours,... I told him parameters Doc, I need parameters... SO I guess he realized I was seriously incapacitated in this area... LMAO

So it was in a major snack a thon at the hotel, don't do well with laying around, plus eating out when Daisy visited, plus ordered chinese delivery with lots of leftovers last night....so I have regained some of my quick weight loss..and am at 167 this AM....a good weight I consider in my Maintenance range...so afraid of snacking laying around. Ack!

Trying to keep perspective on the whole thing, accidents happen, many far worse than this and I will survive... just pray my bum stitches don't open!

QOTD: I like vanilla as a back drop for hot fudge and other toppings or mix-ins. Love Friendly's Toffee Crunch -only in restaurant... There is a Diet restaurant here that carries that Only 8 frozen Yogurt. I get a mix in there with a PB sauce and Chocolate crunchies...yummm. Could someone please go get that for me now?

B1: Coffee latte with 1 cup Fairlife milk and Miralax

B2: 2 eggs cheese

L: egg drop soup, chicken chow mein, rice

S: protein drink TBD

D: beef skewers

S: PB and apple?

Ex: getting up and down off couch all day. maybe emptying dishwasher and doing sink of dishes.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 8/18/16 8:16 am
RNY on 08/11/14

So sorry you have been going through so much. Sending hugs for sure.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 8/18/16 9:36 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Ouch!  Sending healing thoughts your way!

karenp8
on 8/18/16 10:06 am - Brighton, IL

So sorry to hear you are still having issues,Cynthia! Praying for these stitches to heal well and for you to have peace about taking it easy too. You are on my prayer list now for sure. Hang in there!

Teena D.
on 8/18/16 6:46 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

So UNPREPARED today.... Fortunately we have a great cafeteria at work that is fairly reasonable.  I still have not had breakfast, and I'm debating on that but I think I will have 2 eggs and 2 strips of bacon. Lunch will be the salad bar, and I may have a greek yogurt at some point.

I have no idea what's happening for dinner. I have a busy evening. I have to go to my husband's work (he works at a grocery store in our town) after work -which is about an hour and a half commute by train - to pick up our van. Then I have to have dinner, and do day 4 of 21 day fix- it's Pilates.  At 8:30 I have to come back close to where I work - I will be driving and traffic should be good- so it will only take 40 minutes - and drop off my youngest. He's going to be spending a few days with some friends of ours who have a son close to his age. Dinner will probably be takeout- but now that I've written that out, I think I will order from Swiss Chalet- the Canadians will know what that is. It's a Rotisserie Chicken place.  At least it will be healty for all of us, and their takeout is very reasonable.

QOTD- I LOVE ice cream- My favourite- anything from the soft serve on a Carnival Cruise ship - but that's because that's my happy place lol.  Chocolate used to be my favourite but now strawberry or orange sherbert or mango make the list. Funny how tastes change.

Looking forward to trying AMAW next week. Have a great day everyone.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

AngryViking
on 8/18/16 9:03 am
RNY on 07/17/14

That's a lot of running around you have going on tonight!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 376 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 371 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 214 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 111 views
Recent Topics