What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/18/16 11:37 am
RNY on 07/17/14

When I'm away it's always take out for Matt.  Lazy bum.

NYMom222
on 8/18/16 11:48 am
RNY on 07/23/14

That is so funny, like there was nothing else to eat! In general, we all like to take the easy route....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Kakesie
on 8/18/16 7:44 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Daisy, are we doing AMAW Critter, too?

~ Karen  

Daisydoo02
on 8/18/16 11:20 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

yes my dear! AMAW and AMAW-C - got you down for AMAW C! So glad you can join us!!!

Deanna798
on 8/18/16 6:27 am, edited 8/17/16 11:33 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

Good morning beautiful people. I'm having a good day.   I had an excellent poop this morning, and that can really go a long way to make me a happy camper.  

Not much going on today, I'll likely take the little to the library for something fun to do.  I do have big plans for tomorrow, as long as my hubby gets home on time.  He had to go to St. Louis yesterday, and now he's flying to Dallas today.  Hoping he can make it home somewhat early tomorrow because we have concert tickets!  We're going to see I Love the 90's, whi*****ludes Salt N Pepa, Vanilla Ice, Tone Loc, Coolio and Rob Base!  WHAAAT?  This is going to be a blast from the past, seriously!  The show starts at 7 and its about an hour and a half from my house, so he better be home by 4 and ready to go by 5.  I don't want to be late!

1 year, 2 weeks since surgery

B 1 egg, 2/3 serving of bacon (the little stole a slice from me), a slice of velveeta on an end piece of toast made with 35 calorie bread.  I think it's more like 25 calories, but I'm leaving it as 35

L: Tuna salad

D: boneless chicken with zucchini and garlic.  I want to make a tomato cucumber salad, but my tomatoes aren't quite ready yet.  Maybe by this weekend.  It's like a watched pot never boils, I'm checking for tomatoes everyday and they aren't quite ready yet.

S; 2x light and fit yogurts.  I'm getting rid of this now in prep for meat week next week. Popcorn with butter.

totals

calories 849 protein 91 carbs 56 fat 34

the PA at my surgeons office told me to get more fiber.  I get very little fiber in a day, and I've been just popping a docusate at night but she told me to switch up to taking a fiber supplement if I can't get 25g from food alone.  I'm lucky if I get 10 to 15 from food a day, so I guess I'll be looking for metamucil or something.  Any suggestions?

Here's a pic of my tomato plant.  Please give me some ripening mojo, I want my tomatoes!

Edited because I forgot the QOTD again, blah.  So, my favorite ice cream is either butter pecan if I'm going traditional, or moose tracks if I'm going chocolatey indulgence.  But I just tried Halo Top Ice Cream recently, and I really really like their Birthday Cake flavor.  I had some the other day and my little wanted a bite and he said "It tastes like cake".  It really does taste just like vanilla cake with sprinkles.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Dee6504
on 8/18/16 6:36 am
RNY on 12/17/15 with

Oh I have so many tomatoes I don't know what to do with them. I've already made over 300 ounces of tomato sauce and put that in the freezer for the winter. I hope yours grow well for you.

H/W 260, S/W 237, CW 140.4

karenp8
on 8/18/16 6:43 am - Brighton, IL

I didn't put in any tomatoes or green beans this year and I am sorely missing them. Guess I have to do a garden again next summer!

Teena D.
on 8/18/16 6:38 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

That 90s blast sounds like a lot of fun! I had a blast from the past last night. My daughter asked me about my favourite band when I was her age - and without a doubt it was New Kids On The Block - so I pulled up Spotify and started playing her some of their songs- Oh my word they sound like little boys!!!! lol- which is what they were hahaha- but that Jordan Knight was so cute! :)  Anyway, I did grow out of them, and they don't even make my playlists these days, but it was fun to listen to a few of their songs.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

ladygodiva1228
on 8/18/16 6:50 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

You want ripening mojo here it is. I had to pick this Hungarian Heart tomato early because it was causing to much stress on the plant.  I have 8 more of these suckers growing.  Yes it weighed 1lb 12oz.  For three weeks I have been getting cherry tomatoes, Ox heart tomatoes, and peach tomatoes.  Been giving them away because we can't eat them fast enough.  I guess 12 plants were to much. 

On a side note if you pick them when they are half ripe it only take 2-3 days for them to fully ripen in the house.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Deanna798
on 8/18/16 7:01 am
RNY on 08/04/15

HOLY **** I want that tomato!  lol.  I love fresh tomatoes, and I think I'll go pick the one that is almost ripe and put it on my kitchen windowsill to ripen.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 375 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 364 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 214 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 111 views
Recent Topics