What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Kakesie
on 8/12/16 10:20 am
RNY on 02/19/16

LOL Grim!  What can I say?  I managed to be obese without the benefit of munchkins!  I guess that's talent, huh?  LOL!

Capogirl
on 8/12/16 7:41 am

Never heard of them.  I have had the cream puff ones though.  The CEO is a big fan of those and stops at the one DD near us that has them every now and then, he takes a couple of them upstairs with him and leaves the box in the kitchen area which is about 10 steps away from my desk. He likes to bring "treats" to us, Dilly Bars in the summer, only he has been good about those this year, we haven't had any.;  But last month he saw flip flop cookies  at the bakery and brought one to each of the "girls".  Bad influence!  

Capogirl
on 8/12/16 11:40 am

So VP came back from lunch with DQ Dilly bars, so funny that I told you all about those today and he went out and got them, and we are closing at 3:00.  So an hour early.  However, I went out at lunch and when I came back to the parking lot I heard a bang like a rock hit my window and my window went halfway down.  I tried to make it go back up without success, so I stupidly let it go all the way down and then it wouldn't come back.  Luckily the mechanic we use here for the business is looking at it now, it is the regulator.  Don't  know if the window is broken too, or if it is just the cable.    It never ends. 

And yes, I was stressed out about the car so I ate the darn dilly bar, the cherry coated one!

AnnyBananny
on 8/12/16 8:43 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY would you tell me this?! Now I can't think of anything else....

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Kakesie
on 8/12/16 6:35 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Happy Friday everyone!

I'm so glad you got an air conditioner, Kristen!!!

My weekend plans are pretty tame.  Walking the dogs, staying home in the air conditioning, listing some stuff for sale on eBay, reading, hanging out with my daughter and the dogs.  I think you have all see this picture before, but here is a picture of me walking the dogs.  The dogs didn't pose very well.  They were anxious to get going on the walk.  The bigger dog is Blossom, a golden retriever mix and the small dog is Tippy, a chihuahua.

What I ate yesterday was:  Egg salad, a Clif protein bar, moon cheese, lettuce salad w/ tomato & bacon, spanish rice w/ hamburger & green peppers, sugar-free pudding and watermelon.  Note:  I usually eat TWO protein bars a day, one in the morning and one at night and I skipped my evening one yesterday!  I'm trying!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend everyone!

~ Karen  

chassibi
on 8/12/16 7:43 am

Good job!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Emiepie
on 8/12/16 6:50 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! That's awesome on the A/C. Today is going to last forever since Em has her first day of middle school and I am so anxious to see how it goes for her. She was up early getting ready when I was leaving the house this morning because she wanted to curl her hair. She only has to go until 1p today so she can call me when Daddy picks her up and give me the run down.

I got nothing going on for the weekend except for the normal errands. It's supposed to be hot here too so will stay indoors as much as possible.

Love your pic, your smile is contagious.

My pic is a note I had from Em sitting on the table when I got home last night. She also had a small bowl of grapes and sliced bananas there for my 2-year celebration :)

Time since surgery: 24 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with shredded cheese, 2 turkey sausage links and green grapes

L: Bananas and cream protein shake with powdered PB2 with chocolate

S: SF latte, Boston cream pie L&F Greek yogurt, pork rinds and jerky

D: Sweet and spicy tuna packet, a boiled egg, some baby carrots and SF jello

E: 45 mins stepper this morning and elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1160 Protein:150 Carbs:71 Fat:27

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 8/12/16 6:53 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OMG, Kelly.  That note made me tear up. 

Kakesie
on 8/12/16 6:57 am
RNY on 02/19/16

OMG, that note is the sweetest thing ever!!!  Bless her little heart!!!  

pammieanne
on 8/12/16 7:04 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

I love notes like this!!! Save it forever! 

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 374 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 349 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics