What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

RNY_elizabeth
on 8/12/16 12:30 pm - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Feeling the sad with you about the kiddos going back to college.  Sniffling with you.

Side note... you said about your photo, "This is me and one of my best friends" I immediately cracked up because there are three of you in the photo so I thought, "Well...one of these two women is her best friend, the other she only tolerates." LOL Here's hoping they are both your friends! ;)

Have a great weekend.

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/16 12:56 pm

I didn't see in the picture that there were three of us. The blonde is my friends daughter. Her and I were pregnant at the same time. So my son and her daughter have grown up with each other. 

I am sad about my daughter but not crying sad. I did that the other day at WAWA. A guy was looking at me through his window and you could tell. He was thinking should I go help or run away. It was funny.

Emiepie
on 8/12/16 1:23 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

A very nice picture!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

karenp8
on 8/12/16 1:53 pm - Brighton, IL

It is hard to see the children go back or move out on their own. Both of mine are far away now:one in Minnesota and one in Georgia. I am proud though that hubby and I raised two sons who are good people,responsible employees and able to be indepenent.

Theduffman27
on 8/12/16 11:38 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good afternoon av and menu folks! I am off today and next week, yay! I was up and on a ladder by 7 am putting up freshly painted shutters and then changed the window frame on my garage door as the grills had busted , just back from camp as I had to add a transition piece between carpet and pergo floor in my camper , this weekend I will be flying solo during the day as DW has a nursing conference , I will go to the gym tomorrow and Sunday morning and then complete my honey doist as we have guests coming on Tuesday , let's make the house look like it has not been lived in...lol

Great pics everyone! 

B- protein bar

s- goldfish 

l - shepards pie

s- almonds

d- burger

s- protein bar

exercise- 90 minutes at gym

me in my casual work in the yard gear!

RNY_elizabeth
on 8/12/16 12:34 pm - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

You are looking amazing!  Such a great job. Hope you have time to relax in between fixing things.

FYI, the YouTube video I think you referenced "Company Is Coming!" RE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBwELzvnrQg

My kiddos showed that to me last week and they all swear that is actually video footage of me EVERY time people are coming over. LOL Love it! If any of you haven't seen it, you really shouldn't miss it. 

~Elizabeth

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/16 12:03 pm
VSG on 01/17/13

Hi there! I love those shoes, they are definitelyback in style.

Breakfast- skinny vanilla latte (I am not a morning eater)

S1- 5 dried apple rings as I shopped.

Lunch- calabacitas beef guisada ( a mexican dish, basically sautéed onion, poblano pepper, garlic, zuchini, tomato, and sliced steak) yum, it will last several meals

S2-protein shake

Dinner- chicken vegetable soup (homemade)

If I need another snack at any time, I will have half a cup of cottage cheese and pineapple

Nicole K.
on 8/12/16 12:23 pm - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

YAY for A.C.! I hope you can sleep better now.

Feeling much better today, called my surgeon yesterday and lost it with him, he prescribed me something to deal with the bile production until everything works itself out.  Funny thing, the med he gave me also alleviates schizophrenia, so maybe that was the problem all along.  I'm kidding.  Also talked to the boss, I'm going to take some time off in September and do absolutely nothing  so I have that to look forward to.

I brought donuts in for my office this morning, but didn't indulge.  So far today I've eaten a few bites of chicken salad and some soup.

Dinner is date night with the boyfriend and a late walk catching Pokemons.  

My selfie game is not strong, but here I am in my office and FYI: I'm done messing with my hair until it decides how much more is going to fall out and/or break.  I look like a smug librarian, but...I HAVE NECK BONES!!!!

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

RNY_elizabeth
on 8/12/16 12:36 pm - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Super hottie Librarian! You look great.  Have a great walk, may you catch lots of high level rare Pokemons with your first pokeball.

~E

Nicole K.
on 8/12/16 2:17 pm - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?