What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/12/16 5:30 am, edited 8/12/16 5:32 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OMG, you guys.  We made it to the weekend!   

I want to start off by giving a shout out to my buddy Jon (father to my son's BFF Evan) for gifting us with a kickass portable air conditioner that his family was getting rid of because they installed central air.  The Brennan home was very happy last night.  We took it apart yesterday afternoon, (outside in the 90+ temp with swamp level humidity), blew it out with the air compressor, cleaned that ***** brought it inside and turned it on high.  Ahhhhh....  just in time, too, because the next few days look to be gross.  LOL  Syracuse is on track to set a weather record this weekend for "most amount of moisture in the atmosphere".  Yay?  LOL

Speaking of the weekend, what's everyone got going on?  I am having an old friend for breakfast tomorrow, said in my best Hannibal Lecter voice.  LMAO  We've known each other since Kindergarten, and we're FB friends (natch), but I haven't seen Donna in 20+ years.  You might not believe me, but I have a fair bit of social anxiety so I'm kind of nervous.  Is that weird?

So, when we were cleaning out the AC yesterday, Matt had to poke around in the crawlspace for some tool or something.  LOL, I don't know because I don't go in there.  Ever.    Small spaces and ****  He emerged with a bag of my shoes that contained four pairs of platform flip flops.  platform  They're from like 2002 and I haven't seen them since then.  Although, if US magazine is to be believed, they are making a comeback!  I'm rocking a pair today, in fact:

And here's a Friday morning selfie:

Time since surgery:  2+ years

B:  Hood cottage cheese with chives and some pork rinds.  At my 2 year follow up, cottage cheese was actually on the list of foods to avoid as a 'slider'.  Eff that.  Cottage cheese is super filling for me so I'mma keep eating it.

S:  HB egg and a lemon pepper tuna pouch.  Maybe.  Lately I haven't been eating my planned late morning snack because I'm just not hungry.  #RNYproblems

L:  Buddig honey roasted turkey pouch on an Aldi skinny multigrain roll with a slice of Colby Jack cheese

D:  Liverwurst, yellow American and white onion on 34 Degree rosemary crackers.  I love liverwurst and if I was still fat I'd be having this on a Kaiser roll.  2 of them.  With chips.  LMAO

TOTALS:  Cals:  905  Protein:  81  Carbs:  46  Fat:  48

In the fantastic words of Deanna, stay sexy, my friends! 

ETA:  OMG, I need a pedicure.  LOL  My toes look ratchet.

Queen JB
on 8/12/16 5:36 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Today's pic is me at about 6:30am today getting ready for my work's big Annual School Summit. All the teachers come together for a day of training and inspirational speakers to kick off the school year. Pretty soon there will be 700 people filling this arena. And I wrote my presentation at 3am. Ha. I'm not busy or anything... Wish me luck!

QOTD: Gotta run. I'll let Grim tell you about our adventures this weekend.

They don't allow food or drink (only water!) into the arena and they aren't even serving breakfast. So I'll eat what they give me at lunch, whatever that is... I did sneak a few babybel cheeses and a pack of Mr Cheese Os into my backpack, if I get desperate ;) I'm a rebel.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 8/12/16 6:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good luck! You got this.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

RNY_elizabeth
on 8/12/16 7:49 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

You are going to knock their socks off. Contraband food for the win! 

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

karenp8
on 8/12/16 9:48 am - Brighton, IL

I'm sure you will do amazing,JB! Rock it!

Theduffman27
on 8/12/16 11:22 am
VSG on 11/19/14

My bro is head of the math department at pembroke hs

Queen JB
on 8/12/16 2:52 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

That's great!

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/16 11:47 am

You look great that early in the morning. 

Queen JB
on 8/12/16 2:52 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Lol. You should see me now...

chassibi
on 8/12/16 5:46 am

Good morning everyone! FRRRRRIIIIIIDDDDDAAAAYYYY. Yes. That's all. Weekend plans are not exciting...Sat morning league BB for Z in the morning, farmer's market, getting my hair done, shopping with my girl, then probably making pickles tomorrow afternoon/evening. SO sexy HA. Tonight hopefully some people are coming over late to watch the Perseids. We live in the country and have a huge yard so it's a good spot, hopefully will be clear and no rain.

B- dannon fit & light greek yogurt, irish tea w/milk. Again. Blech.

L- dunno, am thinking maybe turkey from the honey baked ham store across the street. Didn't pack. I've got to do this the night before, am totally unmotivated the morning of.

D- rotisserie chicken

S- baby bel cheese

S- cheddar cheese

Totals- cals-630; protein-55; fat- 34; carb-19....will have to add some protein in here somewhere.

**Pic is from early this week, feeling sassy in my new Goodwill outfit. You can't see the skirt but it's a leopard print. Not usually one for animal prints but I looked pretty cute!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 446 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 278 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views