What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

robinreinhardt
on 8/8/16 10:15 am

Hi Av & OH friends,

I flipping love to power walk. I do it year round even in the pouring rain. I used to swim, but have noticed this summer not so much.

I know this might be hard for some, but I live in California.

Time since surgery 20 months

B Coffee, chicken

L Chicken

D Coffee, chicken nuts

V/E on track

Have a fabulous week my dear ones.

R

pammieanne
on 8/8/16 10:28 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Happy Monday Menu peeps!

My weekend was fast and furious! Saturday, I managed to mow over the well pipe and blow the pump/well to the entire house. Score one for the overzealous girl! Luckily hubby was able to put the wires back together and get the pump running again in a couple of hours. Then Sunday morning we woke up and our bathroom smelled like...  well... like hubby took a nasty poo in our bathroom. When he declared that indeed he did not deserve the honors we chalked it up to the septic needing more bleach (aerobic system).  Hubs left to run errands, and I went out to look at the septic because I had an epiphany... I had mowed over by the compressor to the system, and I had bumped into the housing around it... well seems I disconnected the tube that blows the air - thus keeps the system flowing through the tanks. I managed to fix that one, but I think Hubs is reconsidering my mowing habits... I may or may not have run over a rope halter and had to jack up the mower to get it off the blade too! Ack! In my defense, we have been out of town on weekends, or running like crazy folk, so our front yard/pasture was pretty long! I do love to mow though, because I can get a tan that way, and zero turn mowers are so much fun! Which is why I feel like I need to get right next to everything I mow around.... Maybe I should just grab a beach towel and lay out next time 

QOTD: OK, well... I haven't started exercising yet. Years ago, when I lost 50lbs doing low carb, I got into this class that was low impact, hand weights repetitive stuff - I think they called it Body Pump? I LOVED that class! I have found a place that has one that sounds similar... and one of these days...

Weight this morning... 202.4 (Onderland is going to tease me for weeks I see)

B: Lunch

L: working on 4 grilled nuggets from Chic Fila as I type this... not sure if I'll get through all four though

S: 10 cashews (that can is almost empty, finally!)

D: Not sure yet, we are going out to eat with friends, and no one will commit to where we are going so I can peek at the menu!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

cutiefrog
on 8/8/16 10:37 am - Canada

Good afternoon! Crazy weekend.  Here's what's on the menu today :

B- scrambled eggs with slice of velveeta cheese, coffee with light cream

S - slice of prociutto, cheese stick

L - tuna, spinach and feta cheese salad

S - 1/2 cup cottage cheese

D - pork tenderloion, zucchini

S - greek yogurt, cherries

Total : 902  Protein : 102  Carbs : 41  Fat : 39

Exercise : 40 minute zombie walk

Have a great day!

HW- 266  SW- 255.4  CW- 195.6 GW -140

yvonnef1964
on 8/8/16 10:37 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi menu peeps,

AV l would like to get some honey.

JB Happy Birthday.

My weekend was uneventful,  Saturday I went to my great niece b day party. I rode with my niece and ex SIL.  They took off  leaving me there without saying a word. My car is 40 miles away. I had to wait for my brother to take me to my car so I didn't get home until after 10 pm. I left at noon to go to the party. I wasn't a happy camper when I got home.

QOTD when the weather is nice like walking outside or I do the walking away the pounds dvd.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and 2 string cheese. I was hungry this morning.

L hickory smoke tuna pouch, sliced cucumbers  and baby carrots

D ribeye steak and coleslaw

S light and fit Greek yogurt with chia seeds and apple.

Kathy S.
on 8/8/16 10:37 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Good Morning Everyone  

There is a big deal going on here in CA about all the honey bees disappearing. Have you guys noticed anything?  

Are the type that likes to crank up the music at home and just dance?  Well, what we call dance LOL  I have taken a lot of classes and I am with everyone here, Zumba is GREAT!  It's the one class you can be fast/slow, coordinated/clumsy, it's just FUN!  Use the free pass coupons going around and try it.  

I gave myself a kick in the butt this weekend.  It's been 8 months since Jim passed and it's his birthday this week. Found myself feeling so sad and not doing what I wanted eating wise and working out and something in me just said ENOUGH!  So, here I go again. LOL  I am so thankful I have not put much weight back on!  I plan on going to my Zumba and weight class tonight.  Wish me luck!  I may be in the ER 

Hugs,

Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

G2GAWAY
on 8/8/16 11:53 am
RNY on 05/16/15

I couldn't agree more.  Weekends need to be longer and I need time to recover. We were busy all weekend and arrived home at 10 pm last night.  Busy week ahead too, but I kind of like to stay busy.  There is a restaurant that serves an appetizer called "Heavenly Biscuits," and they are served with butter and honey.   I haven't been there since my RNY, but boy I could eat a couple of those biscuits with honey. I was going to post a picture here, but you can just google them Gulf Stream Heavenly Biscuits. They are delicious. Maybe one day I can have one again. Thank goodness I don't go here very often.

I too hate exercise.  However, I have been working out with a personal trainer since last October.  I have told him that I will likely have to continue with him forever, because having an appointment is what keeps me from skipping it.  I work out with him twice a week, followed by the treadmill or on the rare occasion, the stair climber (I hate that because I have big feet and those steps are small).   It has helped me in so many ways, so while I say I hate exercise, I actually kind of miss it if I have to skip for some reason (planned in advance).  I prefer to be active through hiking or doing something fun.  This weekend we parked in LA (both days) and then walked to the different places we were going. My husband complained when we got home last night and asked if I was sore from it, and I wasn't, so that means that setting the treadmill with a steep incline has helped me tremendously.

Have a great day.

B: Premier Protein

L:  Shrimp, salad, vegies

D: Chickfila grilled nuggets, fruit cup

S:  Cheese Wedge and crackers, maybe yogurt tonight if needed

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?