What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

stacyrg
on 8/5/16 9:47 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Happy Friday and more importantly for me, Happy Freedom Day!!  My houseguests will be boarding a flight at 11:50 this morning.  I said my goodbyes last night as I knew they would roll out of bed with barely enough time to get to the airport.  Luckily the Burbank airport is about 15 minutes from my house.  Tonight I will be enjoying the peace and quiet, and the ability to walk around my house without tripping over pairs of shoes or random piles of crap.  Tomorrow will be spent cleaning, doing laundry and other odd errands.  I cannot wait to go home!

KQOTD:  I seem to cut myself when I try to shave in the shower.  So, I've taken to shaving as soon as I get out while my legs are still wet.  I run a razor over my legs every day, and stay hair/nick free.  As a related question . . . do any of you have problems shaving your arm pits?  My pits are now concave and, until they invent a round razor that fits, i find it nearly impossible to get them hair free.  I've taken to waxing . . . actually that's also on the agenda for tomorrow!  As for "active botanicals" . . . some marketing ploy thought up by some guy in a big office building???  Whatever they are, they smell good!

My plan is up in the air.  It was my assistant's birthday and my side of the office is taking her out for lunch.  They chose appetizers and drinks from the El Torito Grill across the street and there's really nothing I can eat . . . so do I go and just sit there and eat either before or after, or find an excuse not to go???  I have a few hours to decide.  Also, I'm not sure what my celebratory dinner will be . . . I'm thinking of grilling steak.

B: Protein Shake

L: lemon garlic chicken breast (2.8 oz)

D: We'll go with ribeye

S: Skinny vanilla latte; sliced turkey breast (1.87 oz) babybel and cheddar jack cheese stick

Totals: subject to change Cal.: 761; Protein: 104g; Fat: 23g; Carbs: 38g

Emiepie
on 8/5/16 1:19 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope you had an "appointment" or "conference call" that popped up on your schedule that you have to attend during the lunch hour :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

stacyrg
on 8/5/16 1:21 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

LOL, about an hour ago my boss sent me a project that has been sitting on our client's desk for 4 MONTHS that of course she needs today.  No lunch for me.

Emiepie
on 8/5/16 1:28 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I didn't want to happen for reals!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

pammieanne
on 8/5/16 2:56 pm - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Woo Hoo to the freedom!!! I can't believe they stayed that long!

Enjoy your time without all those shoes and piles of Crap!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

Corrie33
on 8/5/16 10:08 am
RNY on 02/09/15

Good morning everyone!  I so enjoy photo Fridays... everyone's pics are so fun.  

Friday night plans are with my Mom as usual.  She had a stroke last December, and any time I can get her out of the house I do.  So, we plan everything around which restaurant we're going to (must be close with easy access).  This pic was from last week at her favorite place, Outback.  

Tonight I get off work early (3:00 - WU-HOOO!) and will pick Mom up early.  Her choice this week is PF Chang's.  I've never been there - anyone have any reviews?  I also have a 4-day weekend, (gotta use my vacation days before 4th quarter hell begins) and I'm PUMPED!  [happy dance]  Going to lounge in the sun and work in the yard.

Anyway, after that we'll get some of her errands done, then I'm going with her back to her house to stay the night so we can do our traditional watching of the Olympic Games Opening Ceremony.  It's something we always enjoy and we make a big to-do over it.  Might even have a glass of wine or two.  (Maybe)

QOTD - small nicks, but never any blood baths.  LOL

RNY - Today is my 1 1/2 year surgiversary (time flies)

• Chicken Smoked Sausage & 1 egg
  • 2 oz deli ham roll up
  • 2 oz roast beef with ff ched cheddar cheese melt
  • 10 almonds
  • L&F Yogurt
  • PF Chang's Chinese Food

Totals unknown as yet.

Have a great weekend!

GOAL REACHED! 170 lbs lost...

RNY: 2/9/15 (age 52), Ht-5'9" HW=304, SW=292, GW=155, LW=134, CW=147

Mo.1 -29lbs Mo.2 -18lbs Mo.3 -13lbs Mo.4 -11lbs Mo.5 - 14lbs Mo.6 - 10lbs Mo. 7 -11lbs Mo. 8 -9.4lbs

AngryViking
on 8/5/16 10:15 am
RNY on 07/17/14

LOVE the Olympics but I really hope nobody gets sick.  Rio looks like a mess.  LOL

G2GAWAY
on 8/5/16 11:51 am
RNY on 05/16/15

Chicken lettuce wraps at PF Changs are a good choice.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

yvonnef1964
on 8/5/16 12:03 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi menu gang

I had lunch with my dad and stepmom. I'm going out to dinner with a friend tonight. Tomorrow a birthday party for my  great niece. Sunday is usual church.

QOTD when I cut my legs, it's usually the razor being dull.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L half of fiesta chicken wrap and French fries

D long John silver's fish, coleslaw, and green beans

S light and fit Greek yogurt and apple

G2GAWAY
on 8/5/16 12:03 pm, edited 8/5/16 5:03 am
RNY on 05/16/15

So late to the party today. I have been trying to get on early and post.  Somehow I overslept completely today. Cannot recall when that last happened.  Strolled in to work a little before 9 (vs. 8-8:30 so it wasn't terrible).  Had to take an exam due today from the 2 months of training I had related to stuff I don't actually do, but need to know from a general perspective. OMG. So fricking stressful. Finally, I said, I DGAF what I get, it's not like I would get a bad grade or be fired or something, so I just took it. Terribly detailed information for the technical experts and that is not me. I am the big picture overseer. Ha. Anyway, it is done, just in the nick of time. Uggh.  

Busy weekend ahead, my No Cal daughter is driving down tonight and then we are all heading to the Hollywood Bowl (with my other daughter) for the LA Philharmonic conducted by Dudahmel, complete with the USC Marching Band and Fireworks.  My daughter has always wanted to see him since she learned about him in college and then studied abroad in Argentina (where he is from).  Then we are spending the night and heading to the LA Skyspace https://www.skyspace-la.com/ which is a tall building in LA with views and riding the Skyslide down the side of the building, followed by dinner (just hubby and I) and a magic show/play at the Geffen Playhouse (never been there, but the guys that sit behind me at the Pantages every show highly recommended this show). http://www.geffenplayhouse.org/in-and-of-itself  We will have to figure out what to do with ourselves for a few hours in the afternoon.  Maybe go to a museum or something. 

So, we are making a local mini vacation out of the weekend, even though I should be at home doing laundry or paying bills or something.

QOTD:  I don't usually cut my legs, but I oftentimes will stare down and see one random hair around my ankles that I must miss every time I shave.

Menu for yesterday:

Premier Protein, Grilled shrimp, green beans, salad, went to Subway for the first time and got a chicken breast that they heated and cut up for me with some provolone cheese on top of salad and went to a free concert in the park  It was delicious, greek yogurt for a snack. 

I am a terrible selfie taker, but my husband took this for me last weekend because I was trying to send a picture of the shoes to my daughter.  Have a great weekend everyone!!!

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 372 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 321 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views