What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 8/5/16 5:06 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good Morning and welcome to Photo Friday!  Post 'em if ya got 'em!  My photo (yes, I have a pic today) is a car pic of me and the fam on our way to Michael's All Star game a couple of weeks ago.  I can't believe I got my husband to take a selfie.  If you're FB friends with me you've already seen it, so deal.  LMAO

Oh God, that looks huge.  Whatevs.

So, who's got awesome plans this weekend?  We are going to try and get the first honey harvest of the season done.  fingerscrossed  It's been so dry and not all of the hives have been super active, so I have no idea what we're going to get, but we gotta get this summer one done so we have at least a chance at a fall harvest.  Wish Aspen Hollow Honey lots of luck!  Swing chickens and ****  LOL

QsOTD!  Courtesy of "shower thoughts":  I've been shaving my legs for like 35 years.  How is it that I am STILL cutting myself?  I nicked myself good this morning on the back of my knee.  The tub looked like a crime scene.  LOL  Although to be fair to myself, I have crazy veins that with the weight loss are even more prominent.  Also?  WTF are "active botanicals"?

Time since surgery:  2+ years.  I have my f/u today!

B:  coffee and avocado toast.  AVOCADOS.

S:  Light & Fit Greek Crunch strawberry cheesecake

L:  honey ham and string cheese rollups

D:  baked flounder and eggs w/capers

TOTALS:  Cals:  840  Protein:  77  Carbs:  41  Fat:  44

chassibi
on 8/5/16 5:25 am

Ha Kristen! I don't cut myself often but when I do it requires a bandaid it's so deep. Your pic is adorable, as is your kiddo.

Tonight we are going out as a family for Mexican and I'm excited about it. J has been working so hard at his new job, 48 hours a week on nights for the past month, so we need some family time. Tomorrow morning I will have to roll out early to take my kid to work, then do groceries and a trip to the big city to buy some tools with my man. Tomorrow night looks to be low key, hoping for a fire in the firepit and to roast hotdogs and marshmallows with the kids. Not sure where that leaves me, but I won't be eating that. Sunday is church and then taking my son and his gf to the big city (AGAIN?) to buy hunting supplies. Kid's gotta stock up. That about covers it.

B- irish tea w/SF creamer and triple zero yogurt

L- pan seared chicken with zucchini and onions, sprinkle of parmesan

D- chicken fajita filling, salsa, I will probably eat 5 tortilla chips...sorry guys....this is the only straight carb I EVER eat anymore and only when we go to Mexican, which is not often.

S- cheddar cheese stick

Totals- my protein number is low, calories are around 600. Maybe I will eat something else, maybe not.

Have a wonderful, happy weekend!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

AngryViking
on 8/5/16 5:31 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oooo, Mexican.  Jelly.

Deanna798
on 8/5/16 5:46 am, edited 8/4/16 10:46 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

Laugh at me,  but i kept thinking "What is Mexican jelly, is that like salsa?"

Lololololol

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

AngryViking
on 8/5/16 5:49 am
RNY on 07/17/14

HAAA! 

Deanna798
on 8/5/16 5:45 am
RNY on 08/04/15

About the chips,  I've sent this to Melissa multiple times: 

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

chassibi
on 8/5/16 5:48 am

I just spit out my water. Oh my Lord.

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

melissasue1982
RNY on 04/06/15

And every time you do, I laugh and laugh like its the first time!!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

cheapskate
on 8/5/16 7:14 am
RNY on 03/30/15

A valid representation of DunkinGate!!! 

Theduffman27
VSG on 11/19/14

Great Pic Chassidi, your smile says it all! Happy and healthy!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 277 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?