What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 8/4/16 7:40 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Hey Yous guys....I am slowly feeling like i am coming back to the land of the living after Tuesday's setback and drama. Got up, showered, put a load of wash on, drank my cofee and proceeded to fall asleep on coach...phone woke me. like I said -slowly returning to the land of the living...LOL.

I have to give a shout out to my plastic Surgeon and ask you all a favor. Yesterday I was pretty much an emotional basketcase....life is going along and then you get sideswipped. i now have 2 more to add to the100's of reasons I love him as a surgeon. Yesterday on his way home from work, he called me...not for any medical reason but because he knew I needed the emotional support....Just to see if I was OK.  After I hung up with him, I went on FaceBook and saw in the midst of my Tuesday Drama he had posted my Before and after pic- the one from the weddings.I sent him a quick inbox saying I was surprised- His response was it was Transformation Tuesday and "you need to remember where you've come from to appreciate how far you've come. You're doing great. I know you had a little bit of a setback but in the end it'll all be great."

OK, now Favor- if you can - go to his Instagram 

and Facebook page    and Like my pic and leave a comment too.  It helps their stats if you also comment. the thigh skin pic is mine as well if you want to be grossed out a little. If the links don't work just look for Dr. Joseph Michaels.

QOTD: OLd school Meatloaf, Euyrthmics, Boy George- Rock me some 80's....

B:piece of Spinach omlette brought over by neighbor

I have been living on cottage cheese, bars, protein drinks and peanut butter...hoping something better surfaces today...but i don't know.

today's weight 171.6. Lost all my fluid gain from surgery....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

AngryViking
on 8/4/16 7:52 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I can't get on Instagram or Facebook from work, but you best believe it's the first thing I'm doing when I get home.  You're not just doing great, you ARE great. 

Ereiam
on 8/4/16 8:06 am
RNY on 05/16/16

At my work, you're not supposed to get on Facebook, but it's not blocked. And then admin sends a report to all the principals telling how many hours you spent on Facebook. I got burned once because my daughter would log onto a student computer in my room in the mornings before school using my login, then it looked like I was on FB all day. I'd rather it was just blocked.

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

IamevilHomer
on 8/4/16 7:57 am
VSG on 06/01/16

Liked on Facebook! You look fabulous and I'm going to remember this surgeon for the future. I'm in Cecil County, MD so not too far. 

Hope you are in the mend!

Theduffman27
on 8/4/16 8:01 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Glad to hear you are slowly mending, thinking of you! I will like your surgeons pages when I get home, I am not able to access FB or Instagram from my work laptop.

Ereiam
on 8/4/16 8:01 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Just liked it on FB. You look fabulous!

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

G2GAWAY
on 8/4/16 9:03 am
RNY on 05/16/15

I have been thinking of you and hoping things were improving quickly and that was just the random low point of it all.  It seems that overall you have had a pretty positive experience with 3 major surgeries (in addition to RNY).  Anxious to see your results.  I am really considering doing plastic surgery sooner than later, but I got nervous this week after your difficulties. I just don't know when the right time is to do it in the process, and then to try and take all that time off of work is a challenge too.  

Keep getting better!!!  Can't wait to see pics.  I will have to log on to this stuff from home though, so later tonight.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

NYMom222
on 8/4/16 10:36 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Stupidity and Falling is never in the plan.... overall I have had great recoveries. That is one of the reasons I chose this surgeon-- is his patients recover really well....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

G2GAWAY
on 8/4/16 10:45 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Oh I guess I must have missed that you fell. Hope things are going better. I think I live too far away to consider him. I don't know that I would want to fly after surgery(ies).  Hopefully there is a good one out here.  My doctor recommended one, but I will have to start researching.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Kakesie
on 8/4/16 9:08 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Liked it on Facebook!  You look amazing, Cynthia!!!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 317 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics