What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

IamevilHomer
on 8/4/16 9:06 am
VSG on 06/01/16

Oh man am I jealous! You can get the original cast recordings for free on Amazon Prime and YouTube so you can get as obsessed as me :)

Deanna798
on 8/4/16 9:11 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I saw Phantom at the Pantages back in 1997.  It was my first musical and I wept through the whole thing it was so beautiful!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

chassibi
on 8/4/16 10:01 am

I  Phantom, so beautiful.

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Theduffman27
on 8/4/16 6:53 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning AV and menu gang!

Glad to hear you are getting some sleep.

QOTD - My Guilty pleasure is loud head banging Rock and or metal right now, I love Metallica and I am going to see the Dropkick Murphys in September so have been listening to a lot of their songs right now. Whisky in the Jar by Metallica is a Favorite right now and Rose Tattoo by Dropkick Murphys is another favorite.

Time since surgery - 20 Months

B - Pure protein bar

S - Slice of Turkey and provolone and smoked almonds

L - Taco salad minus chips, 90/10 beef, Homemade guacamole, Cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce - YUM!

S - Slice of Turkey and provolone

D - Rib eye and grilled zucchini

AS - Cukes and cherry tomatoes from my garden

E - 60 minutes coaching hockey and 60 minutes playing hockey

1115 calories today

Stay healthy my friends!

Mike

IamevilHomer
on 8/4/16 6:54 am
VSG on 06/01/16

Love Dropkick Murphys and Flogging Molly!

Theduffman27
on 8/4/16 6:58 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I love Flogging Molly as well, I am going to the Dropkick Murphys Irish Festival on 09/17 in NH! I am so excited. I got my DW to come and she is not a fan, I keep telling her she is in for a real treat! LOL

melissasue1982
on 8/4/16 8:12 am
RNY on 04/06/15

You'll be in my neck of the woods!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Theduffman27
on 8/4/16 8:25 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I live in NY and work in Vermont, NH is a beauty state....and cheap booze...LOL

Deanna798
on 8/4/16 9:13 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I'm a metal fan. I'm seeing Slayer in September and I'm taking my (then) 17 year old to his first grown up concert.  We have lawn tickets at an outdoor venue and I'm a little afraid I'll have to drag him out of some crazy ass pit.  Oh well, he's a big boy and unless some drunken asshats want to start **** with my baby faced teenager, then all will be good.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Daisydoo02
on 8/4/16 6:56 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Good morning menu peeps.  AV I like "youse guys" it suits!  

So I am typing this with one hand cuz today is part 3 of my Iron Infusion, final dose then I do blood work in 3-4 weeks to check my levels, fingers crossed I get back some good news on my Ferritin!! So typing with one hand cuz the Nurse could not get a vein this morning and had to poke me FIVE times!!!! I legit am in some serious pain from four of the five pokes!!!! I just asked for a Tylenol.  I have tiny veins and I told her to use a smaller needle, first four pokes was a HUGE needle and they all went interstitial right away and instantaneously swelled up and bruised.  The fifth poke she finally got a nice small needle and it went in fine, no problems. Why me?

So happy AV that you got some sleep and the melatonin is working! That is awesome!!!  Good luck today at your 2 year follow up!

QOTD:  AV thank you for confusing me with Kelly, I was the one that posted about "guilty pleasure books" and if you want to confuse me with a much younger hot blond girl go for it LOL LOL LOL LOL  Guilty pleasure music: I love Drake, currently I am killing his song "All the Way Up".  I LOVE 90's Dance Music, remember "Diamond Girl" people?  And for real, I LOVE Neil Diamond.  When we were at the Red Sox game with JB & Grim they play a song by Neil Diamond "Sweet Caroline" I legit got chills when the whole stadium was singing along. It takes me back to a good time in my childhood and his songs just make me smile.

Time since surgery: 2 yrs & almost 9 months

B: just coffee with Miralax (getting Iron Infusion blah!)

L: 3oz of tandoori chicken with hot sauce

S: Mr. Cheese Os (JB I am running out of Mr Cheese Os, I might die)

D: I am not sure... might pick up some turkey burgers and cranberry goat cheese

S: 4 shrimp with ****tail sauce & 1/4 cup of Archer Farms Honey Cinnamon almonds (to die for!!!!)

totals: 773 calories, 92 protein, 24 carbs, 34 fat

vits done, calcium on alarms, liquids are good, exercise - plan is to go to the gym and do a 5km run after work, will see how I feel after the Iron today, last two times I have felt like crap in the afternoon so will play it by ear

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 372 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 340 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics