What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

mamata2
on 8/2/16 10:31 am

Good afternoon, I'm late posting but I thought since I've been MIA I would post anyway.  I have a new schedule at work to accomodate my Ironman training (awesome sauce) so i don't get in until 9am.  Unfortunately that means I am super busy as soon as a walk through the door so no menu posting for me.  I took yesterday off to run.  Seriously, what have I become?  I ran 18 miles yesterday and biked 103 miles on Saturday.  One more huge training weekend this weekend and then things start to settle down.  I am really starting to freak out.  I keep calculating my times praying that I will make each cut-off.  I am seriously driving myself nuts!

Sleep study: yes, it was a pre-surgical requirement.  Ended up with a CPAP which thankfully I didn't need for very long after surgery.

Beverage of choice: STARBUCKS!!  Actually water, coffee (hot and iced) and tea ****d).

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: Coffee and a small slice of oreo cheesecake bar

S: Sesame cashews and Diet Snapple

L: 1/2 Grilled Cheese with bacon and shooter of tomato soup

S: Iced coffee with cream

D: STEAK!!  I've been craving it.

S: Outshine fruit and veggie bar

W/V: Started

E: Hill repeats tonight :(

Have a great afternoon all!

stacyrg
on 8/2/16 1:12 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Starbucks for the win!

Theduffman27
on 8/2/16 1:14 pm
VSG on 11/19/14

Ironman Training? How awesome! I live about an hour and 15 from Lake Placid NY , they just had an Ironman a couple of weeks ago and I also read they are doing a half Ironman in September. Great job!

mschwab
on 8/2/16 10:44 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good Tuesday morning everyone.  So glad your doctor's appointment went well, Kristin.  I have had a sleep study, but the at home kind and not the in clinic type.  I did not enjoy the home test, and know that I would not like the in clinic test.  They are important, though.

QOTD:  I still love Diet Coke, even though it is now an occasional treat instead of an every day thing like it was before surgery.  If I need my water pepped up, I usually use Mio Black Cherry.  I also love the iced green tea from Starbucks (no sweetener.  I do not like sweet tea).

My menu totals are incomplete today because we have a going away lunch for one of my staff.  She took a job elsewhere in the company, so we are going out for lunch today.  I checked the menu online, and will likely have a shrimp louie salad, or something like it.

Time Since Surgery:  20 months

B:  Egg Beaters omelette with mozzarella, bacon and chimichurri 

S:  Yoplait 100 Greek - Tropical Fruit

L:  ???

S:  3 oz. prawns

D:  4 oz rib eye

Totals without lunch:  Calories 500, Carb 18, Protein 54

Today's weight: 141 pounds.  Blasted water weight!

I had my first tomato from my garden this weekend.  It was so yummy!  Can't wait until the crop comes in.

Have a great day!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

ttfan
on 8/2/16 11:44 am
RNY on 08/15/16

I had a at sleep study about 2 months ago, my insurance only pays for at home ones the first time, so I had to go to the hospital and have a bunch of wires attached to me and they gave me a machine to hook my self up to, it wasn't bad and I am glad I could have it at home. They found I have mild sleep apnea so I now have a CPAP machine that makes me sweat at night!

My favorite drinks are black sugar free decaf coffee, decaf green tea and water. I am so afraid that I will not be able to tolerate water after surgery. I can remember as a kid ( before they sold bottled water)  that I wished they would. I would be out with my parents and they would stop and get us a drink and I would wan****er and all the stores had back then was soda! 

Got the call today, definite surgery date of the 15th   WOOHOOOOO!  3 of us from my support group are having our surgeries that day, so at least I will have company!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 212 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?