What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

yvonnef1964
on 8/1/16 10:23 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi menu gang, 

QOTD I make these brownies with crushed peanut butter oreos and peanut butter cups. I made those for my potluck this weekend. I had a couple but it didn't stop of me losing weight. I'm at my lowest weight this morning 162.6

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet  and string cheese 

L cottage cheese,  radishes and sliced cucumbers 

D cheesy chicken chili and green beans

S light and fit Greek yogurt with chia seeds, and Apple 

peachpie
on 8/1/16 11:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Good luck at the doc-- hoping they can get you on a path to more rest!

Today is my Friday this girl start her vacation @5pm SHARP! They may see smoke coming from me as I fly out of here today. 

QOTD- I can only pick one?? Seriously- I was SMO-- picking one desert just inst in my psyche. I'll pick one favorite per category: Pie: Sweet Potato (and only my own recipe); Cake: Carrot-- my (and only my Dad's); Ice cream: chocolate chip cookie dough; Cookie: Oatmeal (No raisins!!); Pastry: anything sweet cheese filled. 

Time since surgery: 15 months

M1: Greek yogurt, berries, granola

M2: 1.5oz PB to go cup

M3: 2oz deli chicken, 1 oz cheese

M4: Grilled pork chops

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Queen JB
on 8/1/16 3:03 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Happy vaca! And your dessert list made me snort Powerade ;)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

robinreinhardt
on 8/1/16 11:47 am

Hi AV and all my friends,

Sorry that you're not sleeping. Yikes, I get crazy when that happens. LOL

I went to Lake Tahoe, Ca. for vacation. I'm proud because I didn't gain weight which was amazing since I indulged in M & M's. Lol We just walked a lot with the dog's. Amazing place for all of you.

Thinking of you all and hoping you have a fabulous week.

Time since surgery 19 months

B Coffee 2 eggs

L Chicken 

D Coffee More Chicken

E/V On track and going to power walk twice today since Hubby is in Las Vegas this week for work. Woo Hoo

R

G2GAWAY
on 8/1/16 1:11 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Sorry to hear about your sleep troubles.  I am a procrastinator of sleep because it interrupts my life, so I stay up way too late, but I usually fall asleep quickly. I sleep much better now that my husband has a CPAP machine and his snoring no longer wakes me up, which would then make me think I had to go to the bathroom, which really interrupted my sleep.

I had a nice weekend and took myself to the beach on Saturday, followed by dinner and a movie (Tarzan-saving Jason Bourne for non-opening weekend) with my husband.  Sunday was spent returning my eleventy billion (to quote AV) shoes that I ordered from Nordstrom to try on size 11s because they don't carry them in the store.  I had to return them before the bill was due!  I kept a couple, but can't find a pair of black pumps that work with my feet.  I hate toe cleavage and on top of that my baby toes have issues due to surgery years ago, so they end up sticking out of the shoe because they don't cover enough.  On the bright side, I no longer require a wide or double wide shoe.  So apparently I didn't have wide feet, just fat ones.   I need pumps because I want to start wearing dresses.  I will continue searching.  I managed not to succumb to the Auntie Annie's pretzel stand, but it has some sort of gravitational pull and it was strong.  And I got my nails done, visited with our neighbors, and went to dinner again with hubby.  We had food out to cook, but it was too hot for that. So, it was a nice weekend overall.  Back to the grind today.  Gym tonight and going to see Cabaret on Wednesday night.  I have the gym scheduled for Thursday, but my friend just asked me to go to a concert in the park with an Eagles tribute band.  And I had seen that it was happening and wanted to go, but was not going to bail on the gym/trainer.  I just might bail on the gym.

QOTD:  Chocolate anything.  Although mint chip and rocky road ice cream are delicious.  I haven't had ice cream since my surgery, but I have had frozen yogurt with no dumping issues (bad news-I have to be cautious it doesn't become a habit).  I don't really like tiramisu, cheesecake, or key lime pie, so that is a good thing for me.  The truth is I used to mindlessly eat any dessert if it was around, even if it wasn't my favorite.  Things are different now.  I hope it stays this way.  It is funny how everyone likes different things.  OK...just read the new posts since I started this in the AM....ooohhh pizookies.  They are the best.  The other day I had a coupon for a free pizookie or appetizer at BJs.  I am happy to report that I had the chicken lettuce wraps as my meal and passed on the pizookie.  But, if someone else orders it, I'd really like to have bite of one.  Dodged a bullet on this last visit, nobody ordered one.

B:  Premier Protein Shake Chocolate, of course

L:  Shrimp tostada (but mostly just the shrimp)

D:  Chick fil a grilled nuggets, small fruit cup

S:  Laughing cow cheese wedge and 6 crackers

Have a great week!

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Sunqueen15
on 8/1/16 10:07 pm
RNY on 03/21/16

The only thing I get from these posts are a hankerin' for desert and a need to pack up and move near a COSTCO! LOL I feel that I have very few RNY friendly grocery store finds near me. We have a WALMART and a GIANT or WEIS  grocery chain. So my every day diet basically consists of beef jerky, premiere protein shakes, and a variety of meats (grilled chk or steak mostly). 

I was never a sweets eater before, I loved pizza and hoagies and stromboli! BUT, no kidding, since surgery all I do is crave desert type foods! I have been day dreaming daily about white cake with whipped icing for a week. When I told my fiance this, he said it's probably because I know I can't have it anymore. He is probably RIGHT... I'm not tell him that..jeesh I'm not that crazy for cake. 

Renea

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 212 views