What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 7/22/16 6:27 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Friday!! I am heading out of here is 3 1/2 hours and have some stuff to get done..then outta here until Thursday. Em and hubby are heading to Oakland for a father/daughter A's game tomorrow, so in the famous words of Kristen I plan on taking a swim in lake ME....I plan on getting new running shoes!!!! but other than that just probably wander about. I am excited that you get to go to the HOF-so awesome for you (except the camping part).

QOTD: I would stop for jerky and hopefully pork rinds. 

Time since surgery: 23 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with shredded cheese, 2 turkey sausage links and ½ an apple

L: Bananas and cream protein shake with powdered PB2 with chocolate

S: SF latte, Banana cream L&F Greek yogurt, pork rinds and jerky

D: Chili lime chicken patty, ¼ cup FF cottage cheese, some baby carrots and SF jello

E: 45 mins stepper this morning

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1162 Protein:144 Carbs:75 Fat:30

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

cutiefrog
on 7/22/16 6:46 am - Canada

Happy Friday!  We don't really have much going on this weekend.  We might finish staining the deck.  We did all the rails last weekend, but had hot weather all week so we couldn't do the rest.  My oldest daughter is coming home from a work trip to Montreal.  She said it's the trip from hell.  It's her first job as a camp monitor.  I shouldn't laugh, but it's funny how much she feels she's suffering.  QOTD :  I always have a premier protein shake in my purse.  It's not very good warm, but it'll do the trick.  If I don't have that, I would find a Wendy's or a Tim Hortons and get chili.

B - canadian bacon, shredded cheese, greek yogurt

S- Premier protein shake

L- Spinach salad with tuna

S- 1/2 cup cottage cheese

D- Salmon and broccoli

S - turkey bite and cheese string

Total : 984  Protein : 121  Carbs : 33  Fat : 41

Here's a picture of my beautiful girls!

HW- 266  SW- 255.4  CW- 195.6 GW -140

Deanna798
on 7/22/16 10:00 am
RNY on 08/04/15

mmmm, Tim Horton's.  I used to get a coffee every morning but havne't had one since I left my job over 2 weeks ago.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

NYMom222
on 7/22/16 6:58 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Love the pic and smiling faces

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Theduffman27
on 7/22/16 6:49 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Sounds like you hit a "Home run" with your weekend plans, have a great one!

Ereiam
on 7/22/16 6:58 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Good morning everyone,

I'm on my last day of vacation here in Canada. It's been utterly lovely. PEI was gorgeous and I now plan to move there, lol. There would just be the little matter of citizenship. Hmm.

Qotd: definitely beef jerky. Maybe nuts. I've had to eat on the run here and there and brought beef jerky and protein bars with me. 

Eats have been good. There have been good protein choices every where I've gone. Lots of seafood and steak. We went to Italian last night and there weren't really good choices, so I did eat one small piece of thin pizza. Otherwise all protein on this trip. This has definitely been a trip about the place not the food, kwim?

I'll post some more pics next week. I plan to do nothing but veg out this weekend when I get home!

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

pammieanne
on 7/22/16 8:21 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Maybe I should try steak... nothing else seems to be going well in the meat department, and I like my steaks rare/medium rare, so they should be tender!

Looks like you've had a great time on your trip!! Woo Hoo!

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

NYMom222
on 7/22/16 7:00 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Steak has always agreed with me the most, even from the beginning. Cut up small and chew well. 

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Deanna798
on 7/22/16 7:12 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning AV, have fun on your awesome weekend!  I am leaving for vacation tomorrow, and we're driving to Lexington, KY tomorrow and staying the night.  Hubby wants to see if there are some horse races we can see, I'm sure that the kids would love to visit the track, lol.  Then sunday we're driving to Charlotte, NC and staying a night at my uncles house.  He's having a BBQ and I haven't seen him since last summer when he came up for my cousins funerals.  He is, by far, my favorite uncle.  He's only about 12 years older than me.  

anyway, I'm taking my laptop with me and I will try to get on and post on the trip, we'll see if I can make it here.  We're staying in hotels for the rest of the trip, so it should be easy to get on at some point.

KQOTD:  I'd probably stop at a convenience store and get some jerky, or a protein bar, since they everywhere.  I might stop and get some pork rinds if I'm feeling naughty.  

so guys, I got a huge deal on the internet the other day.  There is a website called Hollar  it's mostly little crappy stuff, and, I've ordered some things for my kid.  It all comes in a fun orange box and we've opened it and my 2 year old got coloring books, and toys, squirt guns, ect.  It's fun.  So last week I was browsing and I saw that they had these little dresses for $5, and some sweaters, so I ordered some.  They came  yesterday and I love them!  So here is my photo Friday.  I got 3 dresses and 2 cardigans for $21 with free shipping.  One of the dresses was too tight in the top, so I sent it off to my buddy Melissa, and she should have it early next week.  Here's what did fit, each item was $4.25 (they were $5 each, but I had a $4 credit)

so, my 1 year surgiversary is coming soon.  11-1/2 months since surgery

B: 1 egg, 1 serving bacon and 1 slice of velveeta.  coffee with coffeemate

L: lunch meat on half a low carb wrap

d: roast beef sandwich with cheese and horse radish mayo on 35 calorie bread

S: 2 light and fit greek yogurt.  

I need to eat the lunch meat and yogurt since I'll be gone for the week.  I'll be pushing it on my kids all day as well.

totals

calories 921 protein 97 carbs 68 fat 36

everything is a little higher than I would like today, but I am not totally unhappy with my menu.  It's realistic for me to stick with this, since I'm really busy today getting the house cleaned and packed for vacation.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

karenp8
on 7/22/16 7:36 am - Brighton, IL

Love the outfits Deanna! You are doing great,especially with all the changes in your life recently. Your uncle is going to be so surprised to see how different you look now. Enjoy your trip!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 456 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 374 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 363 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics