What's on your Sunday menu, RNYers?

G2GAWAY
on 7/18/16 10:45 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I love to get deals at Kohl's, especially with a 30% of coupon.  Hope one of the swimsuits works out.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

mschwab
on 7/18/16 7:28 am
RNY on 11/21/14

I used a triple points day too.  Great deals at Penny's. I spent considerably more at Nordstrom too, but not as bad as I thought when they totaled it up. So I went downstairs and bought a Brahmin saddle bag.  I have no self control.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

G2GAWAY
on 7/18/16 10:44 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Although I did go to handbags, I didn't succumb.  I did, however, bought a beautiful cashmere travel wrap.  I had to order it and have it shipped because they didn't have black in the store, and I wanted black.  I have wanted one for years and decided I deserved it!  

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

NYMom222
on 7/17/16 1:24 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Oh yer killin' me...Nordstroms

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

yvonnef1964
on 7/17/16 1:23 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

QOTD: I don't work, haven't since 2007.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L cottage cheese,  red pepper,  and baby carrots 

D meatballs, spinach and garlic and basil quinoa/brown rice blend

S Greek yogurt and apple.

Deanna798
on 7/17/16 4:02 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

Good evening JB and gang.  I am extra late today, and I apologize.  I've been busy, and I just finished dinner so I finally have a few minutes to come and post.  Yesterday went reasonably well, I had a glass of wine that made me extremely sick.  I'm finding that cheap moscato just has too much sugar in it and will make me dump.  I'm talking seriously doubled over, my guts are aching and I want to curl up and die kinda pain.  Lasts for about half an hour or 45 minutes, and goes away when I chug lots of water. I had just about 2/3 of a glass when it happened.  This is the 3rd time it's happened, and it's only when I drink cheap moscato (First 2 times was on Gallo and this time was Beringer).  So, I'm really turned off of wine right now and don't even want to try a glass.  Food was reasonable yesterday.  I had some turkey, a few bites of fake mashed potatoes and gravy and a couple bites of green beans for lunch yesterday.

today my food was much better.  I haven't done a whole bunch today except laundry, housework and grocery shopping.  I've eaten all of my food for today, but I've left room in the plan for a snack later if I need it.  Here's what i've had so far:

B: coffee with cream and SF coffeemate creamer (no food, I ran to the grocery store early)

L: 1 left over chicken thigh (I weighed 3oz of meat) and some cucumbers with feta cheese

D: 5oz shrimp with homemade ****tail sauce. 

S: Premier Protein Vanilla and 5 tortilla chips and a handful of red grapes

totals

calories 623 protein 85 carbs 32 fat 16

As for JBQOTD:  Most of you know I just left my job a few weeks ago.  I'm loving it so far being home with my toddler. I One of the reasons I left my job is because I didn't have the ability to leave work at work, and I was having major anxiety issues.    I'm very lucky at this point to have an understanding hubby who is okay with me staying home for a bit.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 371 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 316 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics