What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Capogirl
on 7/8/16 7:11 am

Great pic Kelly!

G2GAWAY
on 7/8/16 10:00 am
RNY on 05/16/15

I am a terrible selfie taker.  I bought a selfie stick too and that never works out very well.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

NYMom222
on 7/8/16 12:42 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Your selfie is perfect! Adorable.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

AnnyBananny
on 7/8/16 6:37 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Two days in a row. Please send harassing messages if you don't see me next week.

First off, Nikki, were you a field hockey star in a past life? My temporary office location also houses the DelCo Sports Hall of Fame and every time I see this woman's photo I think of you!

Now that the important stuff is out of the way. My special talent? Rolling my tongue? That shouldn't count since it's genetic. I can easily pick up pretty much any handcraft with no effort - show me once and I've got it usually. I'm good at being a super aggressive city driver and I'm a parallel parking ninja - seriously. 

Last week I included some of the sneak previews pictures we got from our engagement photo shoot - today I'm posting my favorite one! This was a silly moment between posed snaps and I absolutely love it!

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: coffee with cream, breakfast sandwich

S: string cheese

L: ???

S: Quest bar

D: chicken sausage

S: Omega Trek Mix, Chobani tube

TOTALS (without lunch): Calories 975, Protein 80, Carbs 66, Fat 52

V/W: started (I've already peed like 1000 times this morning and it's only 9:30, but I drank 22oz during my workout and then a 24oz coffee)

E: weight training class at the Y

Here's my personal QOTD, for my wedded friends out there - what are some of the things from your wedding registry that you still use? What's something you didn't register for that you wish you did? Just in general - any registry tips? The Fella and I started our registry at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and are headed to Macy's tomorrow. Of course there are a million blog posts about this topic, but I like hearing from people I actually know!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Emiepie
on 7/8/16 6:54 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Your engagement photos make me smile so much, you both look so happy.

AQOTD: I'd say our blender and juicer :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Daisydoo02
on 7/8/16 7:00 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

I will take on the task of harassing you if you disappear again! LOL 

Pic totally looks like Nikki with a perm!! I love it!

THIS IS MY FAAAAAVVVVVVV pic of you & James!  Hubby and I have a pic of us where we are cracking up laughing up from maybe 10 years ago he claims it is his fav pic of us, I will see if I can find it and dig it out, its the candid non posed pics that often turn out the best right! Seriously love this Anny!

Your QOTD, sorry I can't help, hubby and I eloped, we had no registry LOL!!!  But if I was to do it all over again, I LOVE expensive bath towels and bed linens and expensive pillows.  Like the GOOD STUFF. Get that on your registry, let some rich Aunt buy you that stuff LOL

YAY Anny is getting married!!!!!!! So thrilled for you two     

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Capogirl
on 7/8/16 7:25 am

Love this pic Anny!  You will have to frame it and keep it in your bedroom, to remind you how much fun you have together.  When you have your first big blowout, go look at this picture and make up. 

QOTD:  Do not register for china and crystal unless you plan on having fancy dinner parties all the time!  I have been married for 31 years and used my china only a handful of times.   We still use our Pfaltzgraff stoneware every day, good thing I got 12 place settings.  Register for GOOD dishes that will last and GOOD pots and pans, again my Revereware is 31 years old and still in great shape.  Register for things you know you will use often, it never hurts to have too many towels, sheets, dishtowels, especially if you are planning on starting a family. Platters, bowls and serving utensils come in handy for all kinds of get-togethers, and tupperware or similar for bringing goodies to parties. 

supershopper
on 7/8/16 5:37 pm

I love revereware! My mom found me some at the thrift store and I use that more than my 'regular' pans!

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

karenp8
on 7/8/16 7:30 am - Brighton, IL

We WILL hound you if you don't post next week Anny! I will be gone til Wednesday afternoon camping but if you aren't posting Thursday expect a fb message! I love your engagement pictures. You both look amazingly happy together. I also think it's great that you are using my favorite color all shades of purple in your wedding. Hubby and I had a small ceremony at his mom and dad's and did it with a week of planning. Then later we had a big reception at a rented hall. I don't think I could stand a big wedding. Way too much planning and preparation for me! Can't think of any must have items for the registry right now. I've been married too long to even remember what we got!

AngryViking
on 7/8/16 7:58 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Such a great picture!  As for wedding registry crap, my Le Creuset Dutch oven gets a lot of use, as does my Calphalon grill pan and Braun hand blender.  I still use the blankets and bedding we registered for, too.  And I think most of the Oxo accessory type things (can opener, garlic press, etc.) I use every day are from the wedding as well. 

One mistake I made in registering was that I put a lot of baking pans on there.  All different sizes and shapes.  Why, I have no idea.  Some of them are still in the boxes and I got married in 2004. LOL

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?