What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 7/8/16 10:35 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Great picture!  You resemble Nia Vardalos in this picture!  I love her!

G2GAWAY
on 7/8/16 9:50 am
RNY on 05/16/15

EWWWWW on your special skill.  I have to look away from stuff like that. My daughter can raise her eyebrows too.  I don't think I have any special skills that I can think of.

Going to go to Temecula and do some wine tasting in the afternoon, followed by dinner, all with my hubby, daughter, sister-in-law (his sister) and her husband.  We don't see them often, so it should be enjoyable.  I want to get a manicure and pedicure too, but not sure if that will happen. Have to fly out Monday afternoon for work and will be gone 3 nights, so I have to pack on Sunday. Uggh. We are in the midst of year-end accruals and I am supposed to spend next week reviewing and approving them, but won't be here. So I will have lots to catch up on when I return.  

Here is a picture from last weekend at my favorite little beach in Laguna.  I love the beach and always say I will go more frequently in the summer, but then get busy with so many other fun things. 

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

mschwab
on 7/8/16 12:28 pm
RNY on 11/21/14

This is a quick post because I am waiting for my next meeting to show up.  She is late, so carpe diem!  I was just thinking this morning that I have absolutely no plans for the weekend.  None.  Nada.  My only must do chores are all outside, and since it is going to rain all weekend, I get to legitimately put those off.  Maybe I will go see the new Tarzan movie, because, well, Alexander Skarsgard. 

QOTD:  Special skills....special skills...  Does the ability to be able to keep a perfectly straight face when someone is saying something that is idiotic (and then encouraging them to expound on it) count as a special skill?  I can also deliver a verbal jab with absolute precision.  After rereading this, I'm not sure that they are a special skill so much as traits that I should seek therapy for.

I've said it before, and I will say it again, I do not get camping.  Outhouses, mosquito netting and BEARS.  WTF?  Why is that a good time?

Time Since Surgery:  19 months

B:  Egg Beaters, mozzarella bacon and mushroom omelette

S:  Ellenos Mango Greek Yogurt and string cheese stick

L:  3 oz chicken breast and green beans

S:  3 oz prawns

D:  4 oz rib eye and 1/2 steamed artichoke

Totals:  Calories  774, Carbs 30, Protein 78

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 277 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?