What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Kakesie
on 7/8/16 6:49 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

QOTD:  I can brush my hair over my face and then put on my glasses and I look like Cousin Itt from The Adam's Family.  LOL!

Yesterday I ate:  a protein drink, chicken breast, mashed potatoes &  gravy, potato salad, Clif protein bar, Weigh****cher's meal, popcorn and a power protein bar.  It added up to too many calories so I'm going to try to do better today.

Have a great weekend everyone!  

~ Karen  

Emiepie
on 7/8/16 6:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Love the pic! :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Ereiam
on 7/8/16 7:39 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Oh, that's hilarious! Love the pic.

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/16 6:59 am

Good morning. I love to see all of the posts for Question of the day. One thing I can do is tell a story. My kids call me a liar but I consider myself a story teller. 

I am the one to call if you need to get out of going to something you don't want to. 

B:Coffee/ inside of a breakfast sandwich. With the heat I really don't feel like eating.

L:Quest bar

D:Fish tacos

This picture was with a tribute band for the Highway Men. I was in Texas in May. 

RNY_elizabeth
on 7/8/16 7:28 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Story Tellers were once revered and considered leaders of the tribe. We keep the history and the flames of creativity alive.  Hail to the Story Tellers! 

It is called embellishing, not lying!

Great photo. That Johnny Cash is pretty spot on.

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/16 7:36 am

Johnny Cash was kinda creepy. The guy who portrayed Waylon was like I can stand next to you all night and get my picture taken.

Emiepie
on 7/8/16 8:33 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Great pic!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Laura in Texas
on 7/8/16 9:09 am

I LOVE this picture!! 

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Deanna798
on 7/8/16 7:06 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning AV and my peeps, I'm BAAACK!  Okay, so I'm vowing that today I'm back on the horse.  the last few days have been crazy and my food has been pretty ****ty.  But I was up this morning with my kiddo and got my regular breakfast on.  I'm officially unemployed, and I have to say that my former boss was very kind.  She was more concerned with my emotional well being than if I was coming back.  She wanted to be sure I was really going to do it before she submitted my termination paperwork.  So, that's all finished.  I'm just getting the hang of being an at home mommy, and decided to try to potty train.  after this morning, I think Im going to put it off until he's more ready.  Kal is very resistant to it right now, so im going to back off again.  

The only plans I have for this weekend is a graduation party on Sunday for my cousins oldest daughter. Nothing huge planned.  We have decided to change our vacation plans again because of my lack of income, so we'll be heading to Charlotte, NC for 4 days and then heading back home.  No driving tour of New England for me because we are poor.

Here are pics of my 4th of July

and then one of the crochet sock I've been working on in my spare time  I've never made socks before, so it's fun to watch it come together.  

as for my food, the scale is really ******g with me lately.  I hit my lowest weight a few weeks ago, and have been bouncing up and down a few pounds since then.  The last 2 days were honestly horrible for food, so I was fully expecting the scale to show it, but when I got on this  morning it was within half a pound of my lowest weight.  WTF is that teaching me?  sheesh.

11 months since surgery

b: 1 egg, 2 bacon and a slice of velveeta.  coffee with coffeemate chocolate indulgence creamer... I splurged

l: 3 oz of deli ham, romaine lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and a boiled egg with bolthouse farms ranch dressing

d: jennie-o sweet italian sausage with peppers, onions and a bit of zucchini

s: 1oz fresh strawberries, light and fit greek yogurt and a no sugar added fudgesicle

totals

calories 796 protein 70 carbs 49 fat 36

this is falling completely inline with what I need to eat today.  I vow here and now that I will stick to this plan.  send me good vibes that I'll be strong and not eat.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

karenp8
on 7/8/16 7:37 am - Brighton, IL

You can do it Deanna! If you want to eat off plan from something else to do:play with your kiddo, work on your socks,read a book,whatever! You've got this!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 277 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?