What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

ttfan
on 7/7/16 12:48 pm
RNY on 08/15/16
On July 7, 2016 at 12:34 PM Pacific Time, AngryViking wrote:

Hi all!  I love a 4 day work week, but don't they seem to drag?  Ugh, I honestly thought it was Friday for like 30 minutes after I woke up.  It was super disappointing to find out it is, in fact, NOT Friday.  LOL

I appreciate all the vibes yesterday; I ended up not going to the doctor because there turned out to be no point.  Confession:  I thought I might be pregnant, but it turns out I was only 16 days late.  LOL  I was like 80% relieved, and 20% sad.  I mean, logically I know I'm too damn old to having another baby, but still...  Plus, when I called my NP to tell her I wasn't coming in she was like "Well, you are 46.  It just might be the beginning of the end".  Well, OK then.  LMAO  So needless to say,  some (a lot) of grief bacon was eaten yesterday because this fat girl still eats her feelings.  So, new dawn, new day and all that jazz. 

QOTD!  Tell me something that seems like it should be easy, but you can't do it.  I'll give you two:  I have never been able to figure out how to use an elliptical machine.  I can't get the rhythm right and I've tried many times.  LOL  I also am unable to open the gun safe, where we keep lots of things besides my husband's firearms.  It's just a regular combination lock, but I can't do it.  I've actually watched youtube videos to try and figure it out with no luck.

Time since surgery:  23+ months

B:  Diet Pepsi (shut up, I don't have any coffee), slice of honey whole grain toast, HB egg and 1/4 c. of corned beef hash

S:  8 cherries and 1 oz. of goat cheese

L:  1 chicken tender, 1 mozzarella stick and a jalapeno popper.  Again, shut up.  Leftovers from my evening of not giving a ****

D:  garlic sautéed shrimp and zoodles

TOTALS:  Cals:  892  Protein:  70 (blergh)  Carbs:  58  Fat:  38

Have a great day all!

I carried all of my book for 4 years of high school because I couldn't figure out my combination lock on my locker!   

AngryViking
on 7/7/16 12:52 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

My people.  LOL

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?