What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

karenp8
on 7/5/16 6:25 am - Brighton, IL

Give Amy a big hug from Lily! Hopefully she'll feel better soon!

Daisydoo02
on 7/5/16 6:30 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Thanks Karen & Lily, Amy will love the hug from Lily!!!!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Queen JB
on 7/5/16 6:53 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Aw poor Amy!! I would have laughed, too... I mean what were the odds?!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 7/5/16 7:14 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Glad nothing major was wrong with Amy! Good luck to your hubby and his team at the tonight.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kakesie
on 7/5/16 7:18 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Give Amy big puppy hugs from Blossom and Tippy, too!  I hope the zantac makes her stop throwing up soon!

stacyrg
on 7/5/16 9:00 am
VSG on 05/12/14

OMG, Daisy. I would have laughed too. In my case it would have been like mother, like daughter!  I hope Amy feels better soon. I know how much reflux can suck!  Nikolai is on apoquel too!  It is a Miracle drug!!

Capogirl
on 7/5/16 11:00 am

Poor puppy! 

Deanna798
on 7/5/16 6:24 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning AV.  Man oh man, was that weekend long!  It was really a work up to our party Yesterday.  I have too much going on at work right now to try to get into lots of detail. 

QOTD:  I think I'd pick the same clothes for a week.  The only thing that would really bother me too much is the underwear, as I can make sure that I stay relatively clean if I'm actually choosing this in advance. 

yesterday was my 11 month surgiversary

Plan for today:

B: 2 egg, 2 bacon, velveeta and coffee with cream and splenda

L: 3.5oz of roast beef, 1 slice reduced fat provolone, horseradish mayo on 35 calorie bread (hello George Foreman grill in the lunchroom).

D: boneless chicken breast with 1/2c of the cauliflower potato salad I made for the BBQ yesterday.  this stuff is sooo yummy. 

S: Light and Fit greek Key Lime flavor.

Totals:

calories 778, Protein 78, carbs 40 fat 39

Work is a major clusterfuck right now and I'm trying to hang in there.  I texted my hubby telling him if things go south there is a good chance I'm walking.  I'd like to extend it as much as I can, but I'm literally on the verge of a nasty panic attack because of work related **** and I just can't anymore.  I'm typing this on my work PC, so there is a chance that IT could see, but I just don't care anymore.  I've come to the point where enough is enough and my mental health is worth way more to me than this job.  Hubby just texted back and I have the green light to do whatever I need to.  I don't want to completely screw my co-workers, but I think that this will be my last week, and i need to take Thursday and Friday off because I have no sitter. 

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

karenp8
on 7/5/16 6:32 am - Brighton, IL

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. My oldest moved to Minneapolis with his girlfriend. He had no job set up and the only thing he could find was customer retention agent at a satellite provider. He absolutely hates talking on the phone,even to people he knows and likes so his job was terrible for him mentally. He started having panic attacks and finally just quit. He was afraid his dad and I would be upset but we told him as I'm telling you--your health is way more important than this paycheck. There are other jobs waiting for you out there that are a better fit. He pretty quickly found a job he loves working as a teller for US Bank. You'll find something else too!

mamata2
on 7/5/16 6:32 am

Hugs girl!  I've been where you are.  It sucks!  Do what's best for you!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 374 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 358 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Recent Topics