What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 6/23/16 7:36 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I sleep like **** now.  I wake up regularly between 3 and 4 am and don't really fall back to sleep.  However, I actually slept through the night last night and was totally confused when my alarm went off.  LOL

karenp8
on 6/23/16 10:00 am - Brighton, IL

I don't sleep much anymore either. I wakeep up by 5 am every single day. It doesn't even matter how late I am up.

Deanna798
on 6/23/16 6:51 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning AV and congrats on your kids honors! Nothing feels better than when you know you're adulting properly and your children show it.

Makeup, shmakeup. I have not worn makeup in weeks. I went through a rough patch with my rosacea recently and that usually keeps me from using it because it makes my skin so super sensitive. I am going out dancing on Saturday night and will be dolling myself up. So, for the anything new I've found, it has to be this new spray that I got from the hair salon when I went. it's a 25 in 1 defrizzer, leave on conditioner, texturizer and I like it. My hair loss has stopped, but I've got a ton of baby hairs growing back and I either look scraggly or bushy, depending on the day. I have a hair cut in a month and I think I'm going to do something wild with it. I've been doing some searching and I think I'm going shorter than it already is. We'll see how brave I get.

10 months 20 days since surgery

B: 1 egg, 2 bacon and a slice of velveeta. Coffee with cream and splenda

L: 4oz grill chicken, 1/2 an avacado and a bit of tomatoes

D: 98% FF Hebrew National Hot Dogs, no buns, with low sugar ketchup, mustard and pickle relish. I'm actually passing on my hubby's ribs. He cooked them yesterday on the grill and they looked so delicious last night, but I tried to log them for today and they are just too calorie expensive for me today. I'm really trying to cut back and I'll stick with the hot dogs.

S: Trying one more Kroger Greek yogurt to see if it makes me ill today. It's got Neotame in it, which is an artificial sweetener and I think my reaction yesterday will be from that. We'll see.

Totals:

calories 808 protein 86 carbs 40 fat 34

have a great day everyone!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

AngryViking
on 6/23/16 7:52 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I had super long hair forever.  I actually donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths three times and even when I did that, it was never shorter than shoulder length.  About 6 months after my surgery, I went short and I've never looked back.  In fact, I go shorter every time I go see my hairdresser.  I have an appointment next week, and even though I'm telling myself 'it's just for a trim", I don't know what I'll do when I get in the chair!  Oh!  And if we're talking hair products, this is my must-have:

It gives awesome volume and texture and gets me that piece-y look I want. 

melissasue1982
on 6/23/16 9:26 am
RNY on 04/06/15

HAVE SO MUCH FUN DANCING!!!!!   

Wild hair??!??!  Tell me more!!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

cheapskate
on 6/23/16 6:53 am
RNY on 03/30/15

No new discoveries in my life. Other than Amazon has about every tshirt saying possible. And I now own 90% of them. 

I am mad at the scale. It says I am up 5 pounds. There is 0% chance of those, so we aren't speaking right now. 

Premier protein in coffee 

Dashing dish shake

Diet lemonade 

Burger with 1/2 piece of velveeta 

2 oz each of steamed chicken &  broccoli 

Bariwise hot cocoa

Cal 668 protein 102 carb 24 fat 18

mamata2
on 6/23/16 7:08 am

Good morning!  Congrats to the kids and parents of all the super bright kiddos!  Well done!  Mine both did very well but we don't have real grades (1-4) and (P,S,C, and R) so no honor role until middle school in our district. Boo!

I have been in a funk since my race on Sunday.  I haven't worked out once and I've been eating everything in sight.  This needs to change today, although I already ate a donut.  I NEED AN INTERVENTION!  Work has been uber stressful and I think I'm in denial that my full Ironman is in 79 days.  Ugh. 

QOTD:  I only wear makeup for special occasions, interviews and date night.  But I will say that due to my horrible sunburn on Sunday I found Solarcaine.  Its a spray that takes away the pain of a sunburn.  It actually works!  I was very pleased.

Time since surgery: 23+ months

B: Donut and coffee with cream

S: Premier Protein Bar

L: The most amazing fried cheese curds E-VAH!!

S: Iced Coffee and Kay's Natural Pretzels (haven't had these in forever)

D: Eggs and toast

W/V: Started

E: Hill repeats on the bike tonight.

I need to get out of this funk!!

AngryViking
on 6/23/16 7:53 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Solarcaine!  OMG, I didn't know they still made that.  LOL  That was a medicine cabinet staple when I was a kid!

stacyrg
on 6/23/16 9:15 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I'll lead your intervention if you lead mine.  We can intervene for each other!

mamata2
on 6/23/16 9:18 am

Maybe I should go on your post-op diet with you!!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 212 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?