What's On Your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 6/21/16 7:49 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Love both pics!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

peachpie
on 6/21/16 6:40 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Today is my niece's 11th birthday-- you son is in good company! Happy Birthday!! I'm wearing a black skirt today with a sleeveless sequence purple tank top and sling back heels. I have a black shrug/sweater if I get chilly. 

All right AV- time to get your head back in the game. I know you've had a lot going on; but you've gotta come first!

QOTD- I have a beagle/dachshund mix named Nala. Sweetest dog ever. I also have a cat names snickers-- meanest cat ever, LOL. And we have two fish-- their names change almost weekly since no one ever remembers what we called them last. I'm not a pet lover-- we co-exist and they know their boundaries with me. 

Time since surgery: 13+ months

M1: 2 scrambled eggs, 2oz ham & 1 slice of bread w/PB  (PB bread was a total craving I succumbed to)

M2: Greek yogurt with berries and granola

M3; 2oz chicken breast (deli) and 1 oz cheese; ~1 oz steak (leftover)

m4: curry chicken

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

NYMom222
on 6/21/16 7:37 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Sequins and sling back heels? nice!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

life_mirrors_art
on 6/21/16 6:41 am - Canada

Good morning! So happy to be finished with the heat wave, and free to go outside and enjoy the sunshine.

QOTD #1:  thought I would be Ravenclaw for sure, since I am an artist and designer IRL and it is the creative house, but the quiz (see Grim's post) listed me as Gryffindor first (12), Hufflepuff second (also 12), and Ravenclaw third (11). Slytherin was a distant fourth (7). Apparently I don't know myself as well as I thought!  :)

QOTD #2: I have two little fluffy white Coton de Tulear pups (ten years old) who I renamed Fred and Ginger after the Hollywood dancers (their kennel names were NOT pet-friendly). Cotons look like miniature sheepdogs if you let their hair grow long, but I keep their coats in a puppy trim for coolness and ease of grooming. I adopted them when they retired from breeding at 5 years of age - not really a rescue, because the breeder was very responsible and the kennel was excellent - but still a major challenge because they had never been house trained, worn a collar, climbed stairs, or otherwise been exposed to a domestic setting. It took about 18 months before they were reliably housetrained, but they finally got there. Phew!

They are totally worth the effort! They are adorable and affectionate - they actually cuddle -and very sweet-natured. Ginger is vivacious, fiercely intelligent, mischievous, and would dearly love to be the alpha in the family - luckily I am bigger. Fred is gentle and playful, loyal and brave, but has no desire to be a leader. Both are terrified of thunderstorms, and Ginger has to go into her crate when the storms begin or else she goes into a panicked destructive frenzy and I worry that she will hurt herself. Most of the time, though, they are laid back with sunny dispositions - excellent companions. I'm sure you'd never guess how much I love the two little fluff-balls!  :)

Food today is undetermined. I will start with a big cup of coffee and see what happens after my brain starts to function.

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

Emiepie
on 6/21/16 6:48 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! A very special happy birthday to your "tweener"-hope he has a great day. Okay, what is a flounce skirt? And, I totally LOL'd at IDGAF, glad you look fierce.

You got this, today is a new day! Hang in there.

QOTD: I have to go with the pets (sorry, no Harry Potter here). We also have a beagle named Ruppert who is also a fatty McFatterson, a grey tabby names Twinkie (she the old lady) and a red ear slider turtle named Sheldon (pre-BBT) that has a small plastic pond thingy in the backyard.

Yikes, so far two of my five local people have called in sick!! Sometimes I wish I could be real and say buck-up and show-up!

Time since surgery: 22 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with shredded cheese, 1 slice of bacon

L: Bananas and cream protein shake with powdered PB2 with chocolate

S: SF latte, Strawberry cheesecake L&F Greek yogurt, pork rinds and beef jerky

D: Noodle-less lasagna and a side salad

E: 6 miles done this morning and elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1172 Protein:143 Carbs:61 Fat:37

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kakesie
on 6/21/16 7:06 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Oh, I LOVE turtles and used to have several over the years.  Enjoy your red-eared slider! 

Emiepie
on 6/21/16 8:11 am
RNY on 08/11/14

We have had her for a long time, I think around 12 years now. Even Ruppert likes her and has helped us find her when she has gotten a little too far away from the pond and nudges her back with his nose :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 6/21/16 10:09 am
RNY on 07/17/14

LOL @ Fatty McFatterson.  One of Bagel's many nicknames is Sir Fatty McSnacks-a-lot.  HA!

Emiepie
on 6/21/16 1:19 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

My daughter sent me this pic today, he loves his sissy and cuddling on her bed.

NYMom222
on 6/21/16 6:52 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Ok this is a bandwagon I don't want to be on- up 5 poundish and can't seem to get off the train. "picking" at my son's is out of control.... Usually not a problem while I'm here... What the heck?

Happy Birthday!!! to your 'tween'... I re-live vicariously through your stories. As the Mom of one son, who loves baseball, reminds me so much of my son. He's passing on the New York Mets gene to his son, even though they are in Chicago.

QOTD: A friend has threatened to force me into a Harry Potter Marathon... Might take a week, I understand. LOL. Pets? None right now. My Maxine - English Black Lab is gone 8 years and I still miss her terribly. Living alone I just feel it is too hard, no one to share the responsibility with. The last 2 1/2 years my son was in college, so I experienced it already....

My menus are pure fantasy this week... Don't know what is happening for dinner or lunch, was told there are 'plans' but wasn't clued in on them. I know we are going to lunch at their friend's who is Spanish - can you say torillas and rice? Ay-uyi-yi...

Pre-B: Latte with 1 cup milk, and miralax

Snacks: Cheese, need to buy some meat!

B: 2 eggs, cheese

That's all I got folks!

Oh Have a cute cotton navy blue cotton sun dress I bought on Clearance at Old Navy on. $10.99 Spagetti straps, but I can still wear my black bra and it looks OK so win!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 372 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 322 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views