What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Cheremiste
on 6/15/16 6:39 am

Hello everyone:

Well, after eating stuff I shouldn't have eaten yesterday, I'm back on track. I refuse to let my food addiction/compulsion get the best of me. I will treat Alberta well from now on.

QOTD: I don't really snack; a couple of times I've eaten cheese between meals. My NUT is firm on only eating 3 times a day.

Breakfast: overnight refrigerator protein oatmeal (PM me if you'd like the recipe; it's great)

Lunch: Turkey and cheese rollup

Dinner: No idea; maybe left over chicken and cream cheese with chive sauce.

Vitamins all taken

Working on calcium chews

39 y/o woman | Height 5'11"| SW 301 | CW 233 | GW 175

NYMom222
on 6/15/16 8:22 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

I know some recommend the 3 meals a day only. I have to say I don't understand it. I feel like it encourages you to eat too much at one meal. We can eat so little at a time...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Capogirl
on 6/15/16 6:43 am

Not feeling it today.  Something is up with my left foot, swollen and tender on top, a bruise on the bottom.  This started last week, and doesn't seem to be getting any better.  Went to Dr. yesterday, well saw the PA who I was not impressed with.  They took an xray and did bloodwork, could be a fracture, could be gout.  So I'm wearing my ugg slippers at work today since all my shoes hurt.  I haven't had a decent workout in days since I don't want to anything to hurt my foot more.  "le sigh".   I'm hoping it is a fracture because that will heal.  I do not want to have gout!

QOTD:  Babybel and Mary's gone crackers are my go to snack or Yasso bars which have a bit too much sugar.  I really need to look for some different snacks.

B:  1 slice fiber one whole wheat bread w/cottage cheese & cinnamon, decaf tea

L:  meatballs that I didnt' eat yesterday

D:  Chicken

S:  Babybel and Mary's gone crackers, a shake at some point today because I will need the protein

Emiepie
on 6/15/16 6:46 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope your foot feels better soon!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

AngryViking
on 6/15/16 6:54 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Yikes.  Back in my SMO days I managed to get a fracture in my left foot just from being fat.  LOL  I hope you're on the mend soon!

karenp8
on 6/15/16 7:19 am - Brighton, IL

I did too AV! Actually once in each foot in the little bone on the outside! That's pretty sad,isn't it!

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/15/16 7:17 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

That foot sounds no fun. Hoping it get better quickly. ~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

karenp8
on 6/15/16 7:21 am - Brighton, IL

Hoping you get some answers on your foot soon!

Queen JB
on 6/15/16 8:47 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Oh no! You know things are not good when you are hoping for a fracture!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Capogirl
on 6/15/16 10:49 am

Thank you all for the well wishes.  Well it's not a fracture and it's not gout, there is some erosion around the bones of toes two and three which are the ones I may have broken last summer and a spur on the bottom of my foot. She thinks it is possible that I may have rheumatoid arthritis, so have to have more bloodwork done.

I spoke to the OA at my surgeons office and she said I can take advil twice a day for the 5 days and keep her posted as well.  Hopefully this will help the swelling as nothing else is working. 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 277 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?