What is on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu RNYers?

G2GAWAY
on 6/10/16 11:33 am
RNY on 05/16/15

I love Phantom.  Enjoy!!!!

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

chassibi
on 6/10/16 6:11 am

Sorry, forgot my pic and qotd

im learning that I CAN be stronger than the call of food. Psychologically things still sound good but I can resist right now. I'm learning that I'm a food addict. 

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Deanna798
on 6/10/16 7:43 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Chassibi, I know you probably hear it all the time, but I think you are one of the cutest people I've ever seen.  There is a look about you that is reminiscent of Shirley Temple.  Actually, to me you look quite a lot like her.  I always enjoy seeing your pictures because you just have such a natural beauty to you.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

chassibi
on 6/10/16 7:49 am

That is super sweet Deanna, thank you! I actually did dress up like Shirley Temple and do a speech in elementary school lol. Those curls! Have a great weekend! 

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

monkam
on 6/10/16 6:21 am
RNY on 02/16/15

Super Cute! Where did this outfit come from? Surely our 90's here in the Midwest is heading your way so you can hit the pool more!?

karenp8
on 6/10/16 6:25 am - Brighton, IL

My photo today is not a new cute outfit but one that reminds me of my weight loss journey. Both of my son's attended Illinois College,a small private college about an hour away from us. When my oldest started 6 years ago I was contemplating weight loss surgery. I was scared,afraid and had never known anything except being obese my whole life. I thought having constant knee and back pain was a part of everyday life. Ourban first visit to campus after Rudy was a student we went to the bookstore to look at spirit wear. Hubby found an IC dad shirt and bought it. They had no women's sizes larger than an XL. I ended up instead with just a regular man's XXL and it was snug. Once I had decided to have surgery my goal was to be able to wear the size XL women's shirt. I wanted to be normal and fit in. Well,needless to say I got to an XL quickly and was able to get the matching shirt. But one of the lessons I have learned in this journey is to not sell myself short. I followed my surgeon's plan to a T and breezed through all the sizes. The shirt in my picture today is a XS and I have been able to wear it comfortably now for three years. So please don't sell yourself short! We had this surgery to get healthy so let's set our mind each and every day to do and be our best. You might surprise yourself too with just what you can do and achieve! Plans for this weekend are a cowboy shoot Saturday with hubby and church Sunday. Sundays are always busy as I set up for coffee hour, and play the piano. This Sunday our pastor is gone so he asked me to share my faith story in place of a sermon. Another thing I would never have done heavy! Lily and I already have our 3.2 miles in and I will also walk more after supper or if too hot ride the bike for 30 minutes. Post op 45.5 and weight at 118.6 today. Here's the food plan B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz sausage 1/2 c green beans D 31/2 oz shrimp 1/2 c broccoli S PURE protein chocolate protein bar. Have a great day everyone and make some smart choices! 

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/10/16 6:32 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

You are truly an inspiration! Speak your truth on Sunday and the people will grow leaps and bounds.

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Capogirl
on 6/10/16 8:12 am

As always you are such an inspiration Karen. 

monkam
on 6/10/16 8:30 am
RNY on 02/16/15

wonderful message! you & maschwab (yesterday) are writing save-n-print worthy inspirational words!  thanks!

mschwab
on 6/10/16 10:19 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Well said Karen, and you look fantastic!!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 432 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 162 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?