What is on your Thursday Menu RNYers?

NYMom222
on 6/9/16 5:28 am, edited 6/9/16 5:30 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Morning all, got a little more sleep last night...forced myself to stay in bed when I woke up at 4am.

Yesterday was kind of a mental wash out. I was just overtired, and when we are off point it starts in our mind, right? Rainy cold afternoon... ate what I said I was going to eat for the day but then in the afternoon started playing with the 'something'. Staring longingly into the fridge. In the end my indiscretion - first a small bowl of oatmeal that tasted horrible so I tossed it, and then a mugcake made with Carbquik...wasn't horrible calorie wise...but just messes with your head. Just don't do it! ugh... yup, not perfect, not cured.

SO cold rainy day called for dress with leggings. Figured I'd wear this one as it is a funky offering I bought on Zulily. Love Zulily... have gotten some great stuff on there. No returns, but if you are not happy call. They usually give you a credit to your account and may or maynot make you send it back. Choices change at 9am everyday and stay on for 2-3 days.

QOTD: Have any cool internet sites you want to turn us on to? Shopping or whatever else you are interested in. I have over 5000 pins on Pinterest. Yikes. I have one pin on how to make homemade bagels theat has been repinned over 12,000 times. Besides zulily, I ordered my dress for my son's wedding on lightinthebox.com. It was beautifully made and direct from China, and cheap!

B: Protein drink TBD

S: Egg/cheese, 1/2 bagel

L: Cheeseburger, carrots and ranch dressing

S: Power crunch bar

D: Out? not sure. My son's college roommate my 'son from another mother' is coming to do yard work today. Will probably take him out.

S: PB on spoon

EX: CIze. Got DVD working. antother ugh..yesterday. but working, so yaya!

Have a Good Day and stay safe- steer clear of the call of the fridge!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 6/9/16 5:45 am - Brighton, IL

Love the outfit Cynthia! And I think you are right that we are never cured. I know that emotional eater is there arguing with me too every day! We just have to keep fighting her and reminding ourselves why we did this! We made it home from camping yesterday and today I get to do the laundry and clean the camper to get ready for the next outing. Also need to restock some of the staples so it's ready to go. Our youngest son Sam will be home from Atlanta on the 26th and we plan on going camping with him too that week. He used to love it when we tent camped when he was younger. Of course he is a nature lover and a biologist too. Post op 45.5 months and weight at 118.2 today. Lily and I have our 3.2 miles in already at the park and I will either do the bike for 30 minutes or talk another walk after supper whichever sounds and works best. Yesterday I started to walk around the block and it was so nice and felt so good I just kept walking. Ended up doing another 3 miles! And to think before surgery I couldn'the do 1 mile! This truly is a life changing surgery and I have SO much to be thankful for! Here's the eats for today B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz deli turkey and cheese 1/2 c broccoli D 31/2 oz shrimp (shrimp fettuccine Alfredo for hubby) 1/2 c broccoli S pure protein protein bar (chocolate). Have a great day everyone and make some smart choices! 

melissasue1982
on 6/9/16 5:49 am
RNY on 04/06/15

QOTD: I really like threadup, they are a consignment type online store, and you can set everything to just see your size ..or brand etc  Here is my referal link http://www.thredup.com/r/K0HKGD

It is super chilly here this morning, I stupidly wore capris and a light long sleeve top w/ sandals.  I am freezing.  Come on June...smarten up!!

This morning I had to bring my new (to me) van to the dealership to get reconditioned (detailed) because when we bought it they didnt have time.  So they shuttled me to work, and will pick me up.  THEN I will rush to get the boys from daycare, find something quick to feed them and me on the road since we wont have time to go home, then drive to Hannah's last away softball game.  PHEW Busy day!

14+ Months since surgery

M1: 4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M2: Celery sticks, 2 LC wedges, Honey BBQ tuna pouch

M3:  4oz Fairlife skim milk, 1 scoop Syntrax milk chocolate w/ lots of ice

M4: ?

M5: Curd cheese

Totals w/ out dinner: Cals: 598  Protein: 84  Carbs: 21  Fat: 17

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

mamata2
on 6/9/16 5:49 am

Good morning!  Already have my swim done for the day.  2000 yds out in a choppy lake.  That'll wake you up at 5am.  On to morning meetings which will likely drag on forever!  oh well, tonight I may skip my second workout in order to get some much need work done at home.  I need to dye my hair, return my bike rack, put at least 10 things on eBay and do laundry for my race this weekend.  Ugh.  The day needs more hours.

hmmm... websites... I'm really looking forward to seeing what everyone likes.  I love using Shoprunner for free 2-day shipping at all kinds of websites.  I also like eBates.

Time since surgery: 23+ months

B1: cinnamon raisin bagel thin with butter and a 1/4 cup of coffee

B2: two pieces of bacon and a gingerbread cake wedge

B3: panera bagel with blueberry cream cheese and coffee with cream

L: leftover cashew chicken and udon noodles

S: Iced coffee or a coffee if its raining 

D: pork chops and peas

W/V: Started

E: swim done, possible bike tonight

Have a great day all!

NYMom222
on 6/9/16 8:30 am
RNY on 07/23/14

totally impressed by the swim!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Kakesie
on 6/9/16 5:52 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

Cute dress, Cynthia!

QOTD:  Sites I frequent are this site, www.eBay.com (where I sell Josef Originals figurines), www.Worldwinner.com (where I play games) and Facebook.  If you're looking to adopt a pet, www.petfinder.com is a great site to go to.  That's where we found our Blossom.  And of course, www.etsy.com is a cool site.

Yesterday I ate:  a protein shake, cottage cheese, 2 string cheese sticks, 3/4 Taco John's super burrito, and a Muscletech Mission 1 Protein bar.  Today will probably be somewhat similar.

Exercise:  Hoping to take the dogs for a walk if it isn't boiling HOT outside.

Have a super day everyone!

~ Karen 

karenp8
on 6/9/16 6:03 am - Brighton, IL

We found our Lily on petfinder.come too! A great resource for animals *****ally need homes!

Kakesie
on 6/9/16 8:37 am
RNY on 02/19/16

That just goes to show you, you can find ALL breeds on petfinder.com!  I'm so glad you adopted your adorable Lily!

Emiepie
on 6/9/16 2:15 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I found my Ruppert on there too!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 6/9/16 5:56 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Your outfit is adorable-and so are you!! Heading out shortly to have a coffee date with Em and my sister! Em's 6th grade promotion went well yesterday-they played a 1/2 hour long slide show/video from pics throughout the year along with each students baby pic. It was awesome to watch how intensely all the kids were watching it too. Today she heads back for her final elementary awards presentation then straight from there we are heading to get her braces on. Busy day for us-lunch is TBD since I don't know how long it will take there and what/if she'll want to eat right after. 

QOTD: I don't visit too many websites other than here :)

Time since surgery: 21 months

B: SF latte, boiled egg and string cheese

L: TBD

S:SF latte, L&F Greek yogurt, pork rinds and turkey sticks

D: Grilled chicken breast, baby carrots and SF pudding

E: 6 miles done

V/W: On track

Totals without lunch: Cals:988 Protein:109 Carbs:63 Fat:31

Have a great day all!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 402 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 377 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?