What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

mschwab
on 6/6/16 9:22 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Kristin, I am so sorry about the passing of your MIL.  The obit is a lovely tribute to her.  Hugs to you, Matt and the rest of your family.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Pnewman1
on 6/6/16 9:33 am
RNY on 06/30/15

Good morning all, sorry for your loss AV.  I'm back on track day 4 and down 4.1 lbs, yesssss!

B: Omelette with bacon & cheese

S: 1/2 protein shake

L: Tuna cake & string cheese

S: HB egg & cottage cheese

D: Chicken thigh & green beans

cals. 931, carbs. 35, protein 93

mschwab
on 6/6/16 10:09 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Morning everyone.  I am having a lazy morning, because I took the day off to do some stuff for my Dad.  My brother ended up volunteering to take over, so I'm having a free day off. I guess I could have gone into work, but nah!  So, no skirt for me today, but I am in for tomorrow!

I had a very nice, calm weekend.  A friend came over on Saturday and we BBQ'ed salmon, and drank too much wine.  Yesterday I made dinner for my Dad (beef kabobs).  Other then that, it was just chores and stuff.  It was 100 degrees over the weekend, so spent a lot of time watering. My tomato plants are very happy.

I have to make an IKEA run today (yuck), and want to swing by Sak's Off Fifth Ave.  Hoping for a new Rag and Bone shipment. 

Time Since Surgery: 18 months

B: Egg Beaters, mozzarella and bacon omelette

S:  Ellenos Greek Yogurt - Raspberry Ginger

L: Chicken Thigh

S:  beef kabob

D: Salmon salad

Have a great day everyone!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Kathy S.
on 6/6/16 10:47 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hey AV and fellow RNY'ers,

AV, I am so very sorry for the lost of your family member.  Sending a big 

Sounds like you have a baseball star on your hands. Have him sign one of his baseball cards and some day.....you never know

I need everyone's help!  With events in my life I have decided I would love to change my style, wear more skirts and dresses, comfortable all the way but get in touch with my girlie girl side.  The issue is WTH happen to pockets? I love pockets and it's so hard to find them.  I LOVED this dress and had searched and searched to found one in this style with POCKETS!  I went to hit buy and it was sold out and not sure they will get any more in.

I googled search and can't seem to find any cute summer dresses with pockets. Do you guys know where I could buy dresses like this one?

Thanks!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/6/16 10:55 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Do you have a chain called Dress Barn near you?  I find tons of cute dresses there WITH POCKETS!  Love pockets. They have very reasonable prices and cute style. If you can try checking them out.

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Kathy S.
on 6/6/16 11:11 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

OMGo****hink we do! Thanks......

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

G2GAWAY
on 6/6/16 11:52 am
RNY on 05/16/15

I love Dress Barn. I always find cute things there. I am almost ready to try their dresses.  They definitely are relatively inexpensive for nice work dresses and are very cute.  Of course, they do sell online too if you don't have one nearby.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

G2GAWAY
on 6/6/16 12:09 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.  That sucks. My weekend in Napa was beautiful weather, some great tasting experiences, and fine dining.  Even better, the girls finally have some value (just kidding), because the tastings are all comped since they are in the industry.  That saves us a lot of money.  The only sucky thing about the weekend was when my dear daughters, who are typically great kids, got into a fight on Saturday night, and it really puts me in a predicament.  I don't think I should be solving their problem as they are adults (22 years old) now, but they both get upset with me when I don't engage.  It is definitely a no-win situation. Everyone managed to get along and have fun on Sunday and they were still copying each other on group texts today, so maybe things will blow over.  I am typically pretty upbeat, but this situation really can get me in a downer mood.  So I am moving on for the week and trying to shake this funk.  Our flight home was delayed an hour and half last night, and I have to fly back up to Oakland tomorrow afternoon for a Wednesday training class, so I get to go to the gym tonight, then go home and unpack and repack. Not to mention all the pre-training homework ready I have to do prior to the class.  Fortunately, my Monday menu is pretty typical, so I can stay on track.  Thank goodness I have an appointment with the trainer, so I won't bail out on my workout.  I'm pretty sure I will have to keep a trainer to keep me on track.

B:  Premier Protein

L:  Grilled shrimp, vegies, salad

D:  Grilled chicken, fruit (from Chick-fil-a)

S:  Laughing Cow Cheese wedge, 6 saltines

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Emiepie
on 6/6/16 7:30 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Sorry to hear about the girls not getting along, I'm sure they'll move past it. Safe travels!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

SkinnyScientist
on 6/6/16 12:57 pm

I am super duper hungry today.

My body wants second lunch!

So I am eating a cucumber with tzakiki

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 432 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?