What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Capogirl
on 6/6/16 5:34 am

Oh Kristen, I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother -in-law.  It is never easy losing a loved one.   May she rest in peace.

My weekend was nice, busy with errands and a bit of gardening (really, just a bit, don't want to overexert myself)  hubby and I went out Saturday night to a local steakhouse.  Our anniversary is coming up Wednesday, so we celebrated a little early.  Yesterday was overcast andcool but muggy, I pretty much was a slug, I got my workout in then watched HGTV for far too long. 

So this morning was gonna be a great day, got a really good workout in, was ready with plenty of time to spare, went to make my breakfast, got the eggs ready to pour into the pan and knocked over the bowl, eggs everywhere!!  Well I was done cooking after that, not going to try again.  So I got an iced coffee and an egg sandwich at Honeydew, which pretty much killed my carbs and calories for the morning.  Got to work on time with 10 minutes to spare and realized I forgot my lunch at home.  oh yes, I am winning!!!!

Capogirl
on 6/6/16 5:59 am

Forgot to post menu:

B: 1/2 sausage egg & cheese on english muffin, medium iced decaf w/cream and 1 splenda

L:  ?  Not sure if I am going to get something out or run back home.

D:  Chicken

S:  Babybel, yogurt

ladygodiva1228
on 6/6/16 5:43 am, edited 6/5/16 10:44 pm - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

So sorry for your loss AV.  That really sucks.

Your son's game sounded like a sit on the edge of your seat kind of game.

I don't wear skirts or dresses very often, but today I have a dress on that I haven't worn in 10 years.

So my husband wants to lose weight and we are doing all meat with eggs.

B: 2 scrambled eggs with 3 slices of bacon.  I couldn't even fini**** all feel nice and full.

L: 3oz rib eye

D: 3oz rib eye

vitamin patches on.

24oz of water down.

And just to make others drool LOL  Scored on whole boneless rib eyes for $4.99 lb. 

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Grim_Traveller
on 6/6/16 7:32 am
RNY on 08/21/12

When's the cookout?

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

ladygodiva1228
on 6/6/16 7:45 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

5 o'clock everyday for at least two weeks.  

I can already see a difference in him in just 24 hours.  He has more energy and just feels better. 

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Daisydoo02
on 6/6/16 5:57 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Morning Kristen and Menu Gang! Oh my goodness so sorry to hear about your MIL. My condolences to Matt & his family and you.  Sure seems to be a lot of tragedy going on around all of us... we all need some positivity!

Congrats to young man on the line drive to win the game!! AWESOME!!  You gotta get us a pic of him in his uniform!!

I am a knob, totally forgot about dress/skirt challenge today, but promise to start tomorrow and will post a pic!!

So I had blood work done this morning, the lab here sucks!  They open at 7am, so I got there at 6:45am so did 21 other people, I got number #22 and told to sit down and wait.  Since I had to fast I usually have two coffee's in by 8:30am but just got to my desk now and had my fist coffee!  What a way to start a Monday eh? LOL LOL

Time since surgery: 2 yrs & 7 months

B: can of solid white tuna with balsamic dressing

L: can of solid white tuna with balsamic dressing

S: Muscle Tech Mission 1 Chocolate Brownie protein bar

D: bbq salmon filet with balsamic dressing

S: shrimp & ****tail sauce

TOTALS: 1051 calories, 133 protein, 40 carbs, 45 fat

V/W: vits are done, calcium on alarms, lots of coffee/tea/water with splash of SF cranberry juice

E: 5km run at lunch, after work step class at the gym, if not raining will walk the dogs after dinner later in the evening

Happy Monday all, we can do this!!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Emiepie
on 6/6/16 6:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Fasting blood work appointments stink! Get that coffee in ya girl!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

stacyrg
on 6/6/16 9:27 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I agree.  I usually go to the lab in the Medical Office Towers at the hospital where my surgeon is.  I leave super early to make sure I'm No. 1 and I forget EVERY TIME that the lab doesn't open until 8:30.  So by the time they get everything set up, it's closer to 9 before they take me.  Last time I did laps around the hospital.  I had close to 10,000 before I even got to my desk.

dog_hair_dinner
on 6/6/16 6:05 am, edited 6/5/16 11:11 pm
RNY on 03/01/16

This Saturday, I walked the furthest of my life.  6 kilometres.  That works out to 3.77 miles.  I did it in 1.5 hours.  That's with 4 stops for about 3 minutes each to give the dog some water.  I took my boxer/mastiff out with me.  Next week, I'm going to try for 7 kilometres and wear some bug spray.  I almost got eaten alive out there.

The best parts of that walk were (in no particular order):

a) my old hip pain is gone

b) my old chafing problem is gone

c) I could have walked more! but I thought it would be a better idea to slowly build my way up.  My legs felt like bowling balls on Sunday, so I think 6k was enough this weekend lol

d) my husband showed up at the last 1k mark to surprise me and finish the walk with me

e)I almost forgot it existed, but my old lower back pain while walking is gone

What I'm eating today:

B: yoplait thick and creamy low fat

S: babybel, 1 cracker

L: premier protein shake, 2 crackers

S: babybel, 1 cracker

D: 2.5oz haddock, 1/4 cup rice

Calories: 579, Protein: 65g, Carbohydrates: 46g, Fat: 15g

Deanna798
on 6/6/16 6:12 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning AV. I am so sorry about your MIL and I hope you all have peace.

My weekend, while fun, was horrible for food. Saturday we did some shopping for my hubby's grill, which he ordered. It's a Primo Grill and he ordered it in the cypress table. THis is the exact set up that will be delivered next Saturday:

He's not allowed to buy another grill for the rest of his natural born life. I will allow him to get another if he somehow becomes immortal.

Yesterday I treated myself to a little trip to Nordstrom Rack and scored a cute pair of Clarks heels for $50. I didn't wear them today because my toenails are a mess. I will be doing my toes tonight so I can wear them tomorrow with a little dress I picked up. I picked this skirt up at The Rack yesterday for $15! There were so many cute things I wanted, but I had to put a bunch of stuff back when I found the strappy heals because I was on a strict budget of $100. I could have easily had doubled that with what was in my cart at the end. Have I ever mentioned how much I love shopping?

I also started making my MIL a birthday present. Her birthday is July 7th, so I started early to make sure I had time to finish. Well, in the two days since I started it I'm about 3/4 of the way done, though the last part gets tricky because I'm increasing every row. Once I get it finished and blocked it is going to be beautiful. It's an Angora blend yarn and it's very light and fluffy. Here's a pic:

So, resetting food today. I was stupid and bought some tea biscuits this weekend and honestly don't know why i did. I threw the rest of the package out this morning, in the trash with a bunch of cat poop after my kid cleaned the litter box. I'm done with that stuff. My weight loss has completely stopped and I'm up 2lbs from my lowest weight. I'm back at it!

10 months since surgery

B: 1egg, 2 bacon, 1 kraft fat free single slice and 1/2 an ancient grains wrap. Coffee with cream and splenda. 245 calories

L: 1/2 ancient grains wrap with 3oz of deli turkey and a slice of FF cheese. romaine lettue with 4 cherry tomatoes, english cucumbers and skinny girl dressing. 164 calories

D: 3 Trader Joe's Turkey Meatballs and a small salad (like above)

S: Light and Fit Greek with fresh strawberries, raspberries and blueberries

Totals:

Calories 708 Protein 73 Carbs 62 fat 24

My carbs are a bit high, and if I had cut out the wrap above it would have been under my 50g limit. And I guess I could have cut out the berries, but damnit I love those things! I ate some last night and it was a great choice because I ate them insteand of the mini ice cream sandwich that is in my freezer and was calling my name.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 154 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?