What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

karenp8
on 6/3/16 9:34 am - Brighton, IL

Actually part of our big trip we were camping at the World Shooting Complex in Sparta Illinois and hubby was in heaven because there was Wifi! I read a lot and walk more than usual with Lily my boxer when we camp! So much fun!

Capogirl
on 6/3/16 7:06 am

Good morning!  No cute dress or skirt for me.  I really need to buy some, but today is Friday so I'm wearing jeans.

Plans for the weekend are mostly housework and laundry, but the hubs and I will be celebrating our 31st anniversary next Wednesday, so we are going out tomorrow night to celebrate, neither one of us can handle going out on a weeknight, we are up too early in the mornings. 

Time since surgery: 13+ months

B:  2 eggs

L:  Leftover steak tips

D: Chicken, zucchini

S:  Cottage cheese

supershopper
on 6/3/16 7:13 am

Weekend plans are Sat yoga in the morning, then I think we are laying carpet squares in the basement. It has stained concrete now so this will be more warm and toasty if the dogs don't destroy it but we will try our best.

Sunday afternoon I have a baby shower for a gal I've known since 6th grade. I've spent my sick time yesterday trying on clothes in the closet to wear. I'm between about 4 dresses. It is amazing also the clothes I have from Feb/march are so big on me now. I'm going to try to hold of buying anything new for about a month and see how I do with that.

Here is a pic of our two street rat pups playing- Zooey is the black and tan chihuahua mid lick. she loves to lick Itty bitty in the face to play with him.  He doesn't have anyone to play with because the other two chihuahua's are old and 'not having that".

B: carbmaster yogurt/decaf miralax

s: ?

L: liquids of some sort

S:?

D: ?

S:?

So- liquids all around.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/3/16 7:30 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Friday Happy Dance! This week couldn't be done fast enough. It was a long stressful one and I am glad to see it in the rear view mirror.

Bright spots- New puppy is AMAZING. She is so darn cute it should be illegal. Kids are doing well. One got a summer job she starts today and another got a volunteer job managing shows for our community theater.  He is really excited about it since he is only 15 and was really frustrated that he couldn't find a job due to his age.  This may not pay but he will have a great time doing it and will build his resume for college. The other home for summer kiddo is working like mad on her costume for Nationals in a few weeks.  She is amazing.  Will post a pic when she gets the whole thing done.

This is me May 19. Most recent photo I could find on my phone. 

PUPPY! OMG!! Isn't she ridiculously cute??? Her name is Nibbler. She is a 9 week old Maltipoo.  I am in love!

QOTD: This weekend I will be going to the funeral services for my friend/co-worker on Sat. In the evening my boss is hosting a Fish Fry get together at her house. All the co-workers are planning to go as a way to pull ourselves out of the funk of the funeral. I expect we will make a good time out of it but we will all be wishing our friend could be there too. Sunday will be PJs and laundry/cleaning day. Likely I will spend all day playing fetch with the puppy. Monday will come too quickly!

B: Chiboni Simply 100 Greek yogurt

L: 1 1/2 cups of Cabbage hamburger soup (soooo yummy!)

S: Grapes/blueberries

D: More soup!

Totals: Calories 868, Protein 115, Carb 54, Fat 0

Dang! Look at that! Great numbers.  I like it.

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

monkam
on 6/3/16 7:38 am
RNY on 02/16/15

Pups!! Omg too cute for words! And cute pup momma too. Love it when puppies play so hard and then just Pass Out wherever they stand mid play. Enjoy!!

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/3/16 7:53 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Thank you.

She totally does that too!  It is so funny.  She will be running and jumping after her ball and mid step just stop and yawn and lay down. Sleep in seconds.  Soooooo cute! I keep trying to catch her doing it on video, no luck so far.

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

Capogirl
on 6/3/16 8:33 am

Oh Nibbler is such a cutie!   I have a 15 yo, well she will be 16 in July.  She is hoping to find a job this summer as well.  My only problem for her is transportation.  Neither hubby or I can get her anywhere until after 4:00 p.m. so she is limited to somewhere in walking distance or will have limited hours she can work.

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/3/16 8:50 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Transportation of children should be a whole separate Parenting 101 subject.  I swear it feels like all I do anymore is work and drive my kids places. LOL But then again...I get really nervous when they start wanting to drive.  I am torn between freedom from the driving duty and not wanting them to be all grown up. For him, the community theater is in walking distance so he should be able to get himself there and back so long as it isn't raining.

Best of luck to your kiddo.

~E

mschwab
on 6/3/16 8:55 am
RNY on 11/21/14

OMG, your puppy is so cute I just want to eat her face!  Love your pic too, pretty lady.

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/3/16 8:58 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Thank you! Right back at ya. 

Also...no face eating!  I am tempted as well but my guy reminds me that if I eat her I will not get to play fetch with her. LOL She really is just crazy cute. Today she is at the groomers for her very first haircut.  I am all excited to see how she looks all sparkly and brushed. I promise pictures!

~E

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 360 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 275 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 404 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?