What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 6/3/16 12:17 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

It is very satisfying but never overdone for a pre-bed snack....

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

danie11e
on 6/3/16 6:29 am

Good Morning!

The pictures are from last weekend up north - my husband and I, and our two boys (if you look closely, you can see our dog roaming near the cabin).

Super cute skirts! When I was heavy I used to detest the idea of wearing skirts. So my husband and I got tattoos on our calfs on whim up north once. Well, now 150 lbs less, I want to wear dresses/skirts to work. So unless I wear opaque tights, it's a no go. Unfortunately my work has a strict "no tattoo" policy in administration. So I will live vicariously through you and these pictures :)

I need to get it together in a bad bad way. I have been in a funk for the last week. No gym. Crappy, carby menu. Just been totally blah for no apparent reason, other than it's easier to be lazy.

We're going camping this weekend at the Yogi Bear campground about an hour and a half away. We got every year with my brother, his wife, and my parents to celebrate my birthday. It's always a good time, and the kids love it. The baby is getting molars and has been super cranky on-and-off the last couple days, I hope he feels better and can enjoy himself too. The campground is also about 10'ish minutes from a big outlet mall, so I'm hoping to do a shopping...I need new work pants desperately.

Menu is to be determined. (That's been happening a lot lately, maybe that's part of my funk?) I had a black bean burger (no bun) for breakfast and having lunch with a colleague, but not sure where yet. Then it's off to the campground - probably hot dogs or similar.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

RNY 03/02/2015

I'm worth it!

NYMom222
on 6/3/16 6:34 am
RNY on 07/23/14

The pics are so cute and you like you are about 15. Not old enough to have 2 kids. The cabin is so nice, but looks different in both pics, front and back?

Plan your menu girl!! It will help you get out of the funk. Even if the plan changes due to cir****tances of the day, I always feel more in control when there is a plan to start with. No surprises.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 6/3/16 6:42 am - Brighton, IL

I agree,Cynthia. Planning really helps me stay focused. Even if something comes up and plans change,I still feel more in control.

danie11e
on 6/3/16 6:48 am

Well thank you for the compliment :) I'm actually turning 32 on Wednesday! The house in the background of the picture of me and my husband is actually the house next door. 

It really is amazing what a psychological impact planning/logging can have. I think I set my self up for bad choices when I don't plan. And I become less accountable for the numbers.

RNY 03/02/2015

I'm worth it!

AngryViking
on 6/3/16 6:34 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Great pictures!  It looks so beautiful there; it almost makes think I'd like camping.  Almost.

Ginnny
on 6/3/16 7:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Where did you get that double anti-gravity chair??  I want one!

danie11e
on 6/3/16 2:29 pm

I will have to ask my mother-in-law and let you know. I do love that chair though, so comfy!

RNY 03/02/2015

I'm worth it!

Emiepie
on 6/3/16 10:57 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You guys look so happy in the pics! Awesome

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 6/3/16 6:57 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Friday! love all the skirt pics!! Keep it up girl. Matt is not supposed to eat your pork rinds-doesn't he know better?!?!?

Tomorrow starts what will be a very busy week for us! Em is going to a float at a river with her church group tomorrow (she will be moving to the Jr. high group in church next Sunday so this is their "send off" get together)and then is getting baptized in the river in the evening! Sunday will be church and errands. I work Monday then am off again until Friday (promotion/graduation, awards presentation, dr appts and since we didn't have enough going on Em is getting her braces on Thursday-right after her last day of school.)

Pic is AFTER the softball tournament (don't know why I didn't think to take one before!) So keep in mind we were hot!

My menu is the same as yesterday just different exercise today.

Time since surgery: 21 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with shredded cheese, 2 slices of bacon

L: Bananas and cream protein shake with powdered PB2 with chocolate

S: SF latte, strawberry L&F Greek yogurt, pork rinds and beef jerky

D: Noodle-less lasagna and some SF jello

E: 45 min stepper this morning and elliptical at lunch

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1160 Protein:142 Carbs:60 Fat:36

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 315 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 407 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 213 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?