What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 6/3/16 10:55 am
RNY on 08/11/14

You look AH-MAZE-ING!!!!! Sending hugs your way and hope things get better soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

NYMom222
on 6/3/16 12:15 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Hugs for whatever life is bringing your way....

AND you look amazing in that dress...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Dcgirl
on 6/3/16 12:53 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Holy crap Daisy, you DO need help because YOUR BODY IS INSANE!  You look phenomenal!  You still have an ass!  You look seriously gorgeous and I am sure that every eye is on you everywhere you go today.  You also look so incredibly happy, and I am proud that you got over your phobia!  Anny was texting me from shopping when she bought that for you - she is a total sweetheart.  She picked a great dress and it fits you perfectly.

Sorry to hear life is throwing curveballs.  I also haven't posted recently but love to peruse the post at night.

Have a great weekend - go buy some dresses!!! 

AnnyBananny
on 6/3/16 3:07 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

A little bird told me that you posted a dress picture - you look amazing Daisy! Fo randomly guessing what I thought looked like "you," I think I did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself.

Sending hugs and good thoughts your way!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Daffodilgirl
on 6/3/16 3:12 pm

I pray whatever you are going thru passes quickly and you get back to everyday life quickly. You always cheer all of us on and keep us positive. You deserve it. 

Kakesie
on 6/3/16 4:04 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

Dear Sweet Daisy,

Sending you lots of prayers and positive energy to help you with the things you're dealing with right now.  I hope they get resolved super fast.  Love & Hugs to you!

~ Karen  :)

life_mirrors_art
on 6/3/16 4:51 pm - Canada

Daisy, the dress looks great! After your inspiring food posts during CAMAW, I bought some PC soft goat cheese with cranberries. It was so rich and dense and delecious ... almost like cheesecake. It disappeared alarmingly quickly!

Hope the difficult issues resolve soon. Take care of yourself!

RNY on June 23, 2014  -  HW: 280, SW: 230, CW: 166, GW: 140

Nicole K.
on 6/3/16 6:23 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Great pics everyone! It's nice to actually see everything and everybody. I've been buried in work, hence the reason I've been so quiet. I kicked a bunch of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety meds to the curb (with doc approval) and was rewarded with a 6 pound weight loss. At least, I'm attributing it to that. 

No idea what I'm eating today, starting everything off with an iMetabolic protein shake with my new fav, PB2. 

QOTD: My plans for the weekend, ride my new exercise bike, clean house, and NOT WORK (at my job)

Everyone have a fabulous Friday!

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

NYMom222
on 6/3/16 6:29 am
RNY on 07/23/14

AV girls weekend did you good! This is such a NSV, breaking out of the Black.Khaki uniform. Nice skirts. I wear so many more dresses since losing the weight. Like Deanna before I usually wore them in the summer, and long to cover everything....

This weekend no real plans... so probably means getting something in order that I have been ignoring :)

Going to get my haircut/trimmed to day...because even though I didn't have it done that long ago, when I had my hair done straight for that wedding 2 weeks ago she totally killed and broke off my hair with the flat iron. I could have done that...that is why I usually leave the flat ironing to professionals. And I paid lots of $$ to have my hair ruined....My past hairdresser of 17 years..who had the nerve to move to Tennessee -damn you Tom!- never ruined my hair when he flat ironed it... 

I am constantly re-evaluating my shopping hauls... been picking up things for summer for a couple of months, because I knew nothing fit... but now as I go to wear them- it is like yes? or No? .... So lots of returns. Also because still trying to figure out what works with the new body. I have scored some bathing suits I love.

Walked 2.2 miles around my neighborhood, besides the Cize video yesterday, and that was good...

B: Tea, Protein drink TBD- Whey Isolate

L: BBQ Chicken

S: Greek Yogurt or 2nd whey protein isolate shake

D: have an event - probably just salad there, and a pepper/onion. leftover steak stir fry when I get home.

S: PB on a spoon. yup going there. For some reason I have been needing something right before bed- this works.

Ex: Cize video- done. Maybe walking tonight if it is nice.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

stacyrg
on 6/3/16 9:29 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I totally get you on the PB on a spoon.  Happy to say that I skipped it last night . . . that may be because I had a bite of chocolate cake at the graduation and needed to show SOME restraint 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 278 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?