What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 6/3/16 6:18 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Good luck and great pic!!

Daisydoo02
on 6/3/16 6:27 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Good luck on your performance appraisal, you will kill it JB!  Sending good vibes of Outstanding Ratings and Pay Raises!! LOL

I love this pic of you & Grim, shows the depth of the bond you two have, its really beautiful.

Will be thinking of you both as you navigate through this very difficult time.  I hope that you both find the strength you need to help family & friends this weekend with the loss of Grim's Mom.

It will be hard but both of you don't forget to drink your liquids and eat what you can.

Sending love 

HUGS,

Daisy 

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Capogirl
on 6/3/16 7:19 am

Good luck with your evaluation.

RIP Grim's mom.  Grim my deepest sympathies on your loss.

Emiepie
on 6/3/16 10:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hope the evaluation went well-I am sure it did (thanks for the reminder that I need to work on writing up my employees evals!) Such a sweet pic of you and Grim. Sending you hugs for this weekend.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 6/3/16 12:41 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

You two are SO adorable!  I saw that John had issue with my new man not passing inspection yet - you guys will meet him the next time you pass through DC :)  I have no doubt your evaluation went great.  Who wouldn't love you?  And I hope you guys find some peace and happiness in celebrating Mrs. Grim's life.  She is adorable in Wendy pigtails :)

Deanna798
on 6/3/16 6:10 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning AV. You have some cute skirts! When I was big I wore long dresses a lot on the summer because it made me feel cooler. I'm enjoying wearing them now, but I like them shorter (meaning to the knees). We aren't allowed to wear shorts to work, even on casual fridays, so here I am today in my new demin pencil skirt from NY&Co. I made my husband take like 6 pictures in my backyard this morning. I could see him trying not to laugh at me, and I said "wipe the smile off of your face!" He told me if he wasn't allowed to smile anymore then this marriage was not going to work for him. I guess what he was really saying was "Quit being so bossy all the time!" but he's not "allowed" to say that either, lololololol.

I have no specific plans for this weekend, which makes me super happy. Yesterday my hubby had time and stopped by a fancy lawn and patio store, and completely fell in love with this grill. It's a Primo brand, and he wants a whole fancy set up. So last night when I got home from work he was giving me this sales pitch, because you know that this BBQ is going to cost about $2000. I told him "Anything you want, dear". and he started to protest that I should have a say in it. But what he doesn't understand is that I WANT him to have this grill. He works so hard, he gives me everything and he even sold all of his comic book collection a few years ago so we could have room and money for the baby's room. He bought me my awesome ring just last month, how on earth could I give him a hard time about getting this grill? My one caveat is that he has to pay for it, because I'm broke as a joke.

Tomorrow is my 10 month surgiversary!

B: 2 eggs with mushrooms, onions and cheese and 1.5oz of turkey sausage. Coffee with cream and splenda 330 calories

L: 2.5oz boneless chicken on romaine lettuce with onions, tomatoes and 1oz of blue cheese with skinny girl dressing 217 calories

D: 1can of solid white tuna with mayo and pickles, a slice of cheese on a lettuce wrap

S: light and fit greek (I forgot it at home, oops)

totals:

calories 801 protein 89 carbs 29 fat 39

Happy Friday!  Here is a pic from my BBQ on Monday.  Please disregard the glass of wine in my hand!  

The other girl in the pic is my friend who had WLS last year as well, she's lost about 130lbs.  Bunch of skinny *****es!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

danie11e
on 6/3/16 6:36 am

Love the outfit! I need to check out NY&Co, my usually go to is JC Penny, but I wasn't s fan last time I tried to shop there...

RNY 03/02/2015

I'm worth it!

Deanna798
on 6/3/16 6:38 am
RNY on 08/04/15

hehe, actually the top and sweater ARE from JC Penney, in the juniors department.  The skirt is from NY&Co Outlet out at Great Lakes Crossing.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

monkam
on 6/3/16 7:26 am
RNY on 02/16/15

Juniors? You fit in juniors! Yes!! So that ridiculous teacher that asked about being pregs is off her rocker! You look adorbs. And happy - so happy. Wonderful. And the grill. Hubs will be cooking the protein. Win-win. I want to contribute to help you buy! Have a great weekend. 

karenp8
on 6/3/16 8:22 am - Brighton, IL

I love NY and Co. Sadly the one near me closed. I have lots of tops from there and love the cut of their midwife jeans. They actually make me look like I have a butt. That's a miracle for sure!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 155 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?