What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 6/3/16 10:10 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Dress/skirt challenge!  Woo!

karenp8
on 6/3/16 9:38 am - Brighton, IL

Love the skirt! And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with a nosy cat. Usually in my picture background you will see either the dog or a cat. They have to see everything that's going on too!

AngryViking
on 6/3/16 10:04 am, edited 6/3/16 3:09 am
RNY on 07/17/14

You are teeny, girl!  Love the outfit!.  Also, can I adopt Layla?  Or maybe do a drive-by snuggle?  LOL  I miss having cats in the house.

Funny story from the weekend:  My friend Joanne has a Maine Coon cat named Rosie that looks like your Layla that she has a hard time keeping groomed.  She hates it, Joanne hates it and the cat gets crazy mats.  Well, a couple of days before we got there, she had to get Rosie shaved.  Not bald shaved, but short hair shaved to get rid of the mats.  They shaved everything except her head, the tip of her tail (think Horton Hears a Who clover) and her feet.  LMAO  This cat knew she looked ridiculous and I swear was glaring at us every time we broke out into "Apple Bottom jeans, boots with the fur...".  HAAAA!

mschwab
on 6/3/16 10:43 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Thank you so much.  I cannot hear the word "tiny" enough.  I am not too proud, or humble, to admit that I love it.

Layla would love you to come over and snuggle.  She is a shameless love muffin, and has never met a person she didn't adore on first sight.  When I come home from work (or anytime I walk in the door from outside, even if I've only been out for a few minutes), she runs over and plops down on her back for tummy rubs.  Loves them like a dog.

That is hysterical about the cat shave.  Layla is also a Maine Coon, and I have to be on her constantly to keep the mats out of her fur.  She suffers that process pretty well, except for the buttal area.  That she fights me on, so I have to take her to a groomer to get her butt shaved.  She does not enjoy it, and always looks at me like have have severely insulted her dignity.   

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Emiepie
on 6/3/16 11:03 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Two adorable pics right there!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Deanna798
on 6/3/16 11:19 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I'm in on the skirt/dress challenge next week as well.  I'll just HAVE to go shopping this weekend to be sure that I have enough to make it though the week.  I also need to stock up on razors!

Funny story.  I was shaving my legs in the shower this morning with the intention of wearing my skirt.  So, when i got to work earlier I looked at my legs and realized i only shaved the right one.  the left one still has some stubble (I just shaved yesterday, so it's not like I'm hairy or anything).  How the heck to you FORGET to shave the other leg? sheesh.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

melissasue1982
on 6/3/16 11:38 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I have done that so many times, I never get nice drawn out showers, I am always rushing through them! 

Last time I shaved, dried, dressed etc....a few hours later Hannah was like "Mommy you have blood like all down your leg"  HAHAHAH Guess I knicked myself and didnt realize!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

AngryViking
on 6/3/16 11:49 am
RNY on 07/17/14

It's because this:

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/3/16 11:56 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Buawhahahahaha! Totally true!

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

G2GAWAY
on 6/3/16 12:14 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

Your pictures are so tiny and mine always load in so huge (I don't know what causes them to be so big)!  Bring on the weekend!  I am taking off early and blowing this popsicle stand in less than 2 hours and heading to the airport to meet up with my husband (pre-flight), one daughter (at the airport at the other end of the flight) and my other daughter who is driving to the airport to pick us up and then we are going to spend almost two days in Napa hanging out, drinking wine, and eating fabulous food. So excited for the weekend.  Nice to spend a couple of days together with no TV to distract, just visiting and catching up.

B:  Premier Protein

L:  Grilled chicken and fruit

D:  Unknown-probably some sort of fish or seafood in Napa

S:  Beef jerky, Babybel cheese

Here is a picture of the family from last month's shenanigans (It looks like they loaded in reverse order-so this one is at the end).  And some pictures from my hikes in Malibu last weekend.  

Have a great weekend whatever you do (even if it attempting to summit Mt. Laundry).

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 158 views