What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

stacyrg
on 6/2/16 4:10 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Super Great Shark is my all time favorite!

cheapskate
on 6/2/16 10:15 am
RNY on 03/30/15

Protein suggestion.  

My current favorite is fage 0%  with 2 tsp of taco seasoning or a couple of splenda with cinnamon plus mixed in. 18 protein for 7 carbs and 100 calories. 

Wendy's grilled chicken breast went down well early for me. Egg white patties are 35 calories with 6 protein. 

I will keep brainstorming 

Emiepie
on 6/2/16 6:30 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Whoo-hoo! 

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

G2GAWAY
on 6/2/16 9:17 am
RNY on 05/16/15

So excited it is Thursday. Two meetings this morning, then a stimulating (not) 3 hour General Accounting Year End closing training class this afternoon.  QOTD:  I love fruit, but don't get to eat too much of it anymore.  Favorite is any kind of berries, but probably blackberries are my favorite. Least favorite is honeydew and peaches.  I had a beautiful fruit cup with breakfast out this weekend in North Hollywood.  I think that unique looking one is dragonfruit-I ate some in Thailand.  It is OK, but definitely not my favorite. The bottom of the cup was mostly honeydew and canteloupe, so I had a couple of pieces of canteloupe, but left that nasty honeydew.  

So, I actually posted my menu plans yesterday because I thought I knew what I was having for dinner, but nope, I changed from chicken to carnitas.  Oh well.  Today I am pretty confident that I will eat this since it is my typical after the gym meal.

B:  Premier Protein (I've seen the posts recently that it may not be the best source of protein, but my labs showed my protein number were good a couple of weeks ago, so I'm sticking with it)

L:  Scallops, salad

D:  Grilled chicken, mixed fruit from Chick Fil A kids meal

S:  Laughing cow cheese wedge, crackers

Have a good day.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

mschwab
on 6/2/16 10:22 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Yum.  That fruit cup looks delish!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

stacyrg
on 6/2/16 4:11 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

Where did you go in North Hollywood?  That's not far from me and I'm always looking for good places for breakfast!

G2GAWAY
on 6/2/16 9:10 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

It was called Eat Noho http://eatnoho.com/  The sausage was really good. My daughter  had a burrito of some kind and has had their eggs benedict before and said that was really good too.

Cory

stacyrg
on 6/3/16 6:39 am
VSG on 05/12/14

That is basically across the street from my gym. Gym is on magnolia and lankershim. Good to know, thanks for the tip

stacyrg
on 6/2/16 9:20 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning and happy Friday eve!  Day two of Mission Impossible - No Ice Cream was a success.  Peanut butter, on the other hand, not so much.  I may just have to chuck the jar.  On the bright side, I only had a spoonful.  Yep, the jar's got to go.

KQOTD - Honestly, I have a hard time coming up with a fruit I don't like.  Grapefruit maybe??  Papaya??  I love anything with the word "melon" in it.  Also berries . . . particularly Blackberries. Oh, and apples . . . crunchy apples . . . Fruit is the one thing I honestly and truly miss since I don't eat much of it now.

Tonight will be a challenge.  I have a graduation party to go to.  My friend is having a "taco truck" cater the dinner, so there were be good protein choices (beef, chicken or pork), but there will also be chips and guac, and an amazing dip made with green chilies from New Mexico.  I"m going to try and just stick to my beef and cheese and hope for the best.  Here's my plan

B: Ground turkey (3.8 oz) cheese (.9 oz) tbs pesto, skinny vanilla latte

L: Turkey slices (4.1 oz), laughing cow cheese and edamame

D:  Carne Asada, cheese and hopefully that's it.

S: ??? I have to leave work early so it's thrown a wrench in my schedule.

Totals:  Cal: 974; Protein: 96g; Fat: 39g; Carbs:38g

G2GAWAY
on 6/2/16 9:11 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I agree.  I miss fruit. I just ate my fruit cup from my chick fil a kids meal and it is such a treat.

Cory

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 340 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 151 views