What's On Your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

melissasue1982
on 6/2/16 7:51 am
RNY on 04/06/15

OMG That top is amazing, I want it!!!  I am a sucker for anything paisley!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

chassibi
on 6/2/16 8:03 am

So pretty!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

karenp8
on 6/2/16 11:01 am - Brighton, IL

What a beautiful top,Deanna! Looking amazing,my dear!

AngryViking
on 6/2/16 7:30 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I teared up a little reading about your baby boy.  There's nothing that makes me sadder than a crying child.  I think a lock might not be a bad idea at this point.  If your husband is resistant, maybe you can break out the baby monitor again?

Also, you look fab.  I think it's just the shirt that made that terrible teacher ask you if you were pregnant.  LOL 

chassibi
on 6/2/16 8:04 am

My oldest son sleep walked and we put a door chime on the front door of the house. (Walmart, less than $20). You could probably do the same with his room door. It just dings if the door opens. It alerted both him and us. That way you don't have to worry about a door lock in the case of a fire.

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Deanna798
on 6/2/16 6:25 am
RNY on 08/04/15

forgot to QOTD: Favorite fruit is probably grapes, love them.  Least favorite is kiwi, it's got a mealy texture to it.  blech

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

AngryViking
on 6/2/16 7:33 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OK, all you kiwi haters can get bent.  KIWI IS DELICIOUS. 

stacyrg
on 6/2/16 9:33 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I'm with you.  I LOVE kiwi!

mamata2
on 6/2/16 6:25 am

Good morning!  Sleep... I need more sleep.  Also, I think I need to add more protein and vitamins to my days.  I just feel so worn out.  I know there are certain vits you can over do but I guess I need to do some additional research.  

QOTD:  I love any fruit if it is pureed and mixed with alcohol and ice   But if I'm eating fruit out of hand, then I really only like apples (honey crisp, red delicious or Zestar).  I will eat raisins and pears occasionally.  I like berries and bananas in smoothies.  Cherries in pies. You know, add sugar and carbs and anything is yummy.  

Time since surgery: 23 months

B: Scrambled egg, white toast with butter and a small brownie square plus coffee with cream

S: Coffee with fit frappe

L: Salad with chicken, ham, cheese and HB egg

S: Iced coffee with unjuey chocolate mixed in

D: Spicy chicken sausage and sugar snap peas

S: 1/2 Pro Bar 

W/V: Started

E: swim, bike and run after work

Totals: Calories 1103, Protein 98, Carbs 63, Fat 56

Have agreat day all!

karenp8
on 6/2/16 6:28 am - Brighton, IL

Favorite fruit is raspberries and least favorite in mango. Can't wait til the raspberries in my back yard ripen! At least there are tons on the plants. Post op 45 months and weight at 120.4 today. Already walked 3.2 miles at the park with Lily. I had to get up early as I have a busy morning so I didn't wake up until we were almost finished. I'm always happy to get it done,but some days if I didn't have Lily wanting her walk I would likely skip it. So I guess it's a good thing I have a workout buddy! Will also do 30 minutes on the bike this afternoon. Here's the eats B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 31/2 oz deli turkey and cheese 1/2 c green beans D 31/2 oz grilled yellow fin tuna 1/2 c green beans S pure protein protein bar. Have a great day everyone and make some smart choices! 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 51 replies · 364 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 278 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 208 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?