What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

AngryViking
on 6/1/16 7:36 am
RNY on 07/17/14

LOL @ lakes being creepy.  Agreed! 

Deanna798
on 6/1/16 8:44 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I can't stand to swim unless I can see the bottom.  And don't let a fish get close to me,  I'll freak out! Well, I don't mind minnows,  but anything larger and I'm outta there.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

RNY_elizabeth
on 6/1/16 9:25 am - TX
RNY on 10/06/15

Fish are friends!  LOL Lake water is dark and looks murky. I grew up with clear blue ocean water.  I haven't gone to the Gulf of Mexico here in Texas because near as I can tell...that is a giant lake. LOL

~E

Consultation weight: 265, Surgery date: 10/6/15, Goal: 150, Current weight: 129; 5'5, 46 years old

"I am basically food's creepy ex-girlfriend. I know we can't be together anymore but I just want to spend time hanging out" ~me, about why I love cooking so much post WLS

stacyrg
on 6/1/16 8:54 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning.  Thank you all for your support and the kicks in the ass.  I appreciate and need that now.  It's going to be a LONG month!  Happy to post that I didn't have any ice cream last night and my peanut butter was limited to one spoonful (it's a start).  The weather is weird here, although May Gray (grey?)/June gloom happens every year, so I don't know why I"m shocked.  It's cold in the morning but then in the 80's in the afternoon, and I could not decide what to wear.  So, today is logo day.  My firm supplies clothing with the logo on it: polo shirts, long sleeve /button down shirts/sweaters . . . so today I'm rocking the jeans and button down shirt and the sweater. . . I'm a walking billboard. LOL

KQOTD:  Yep, I know how to swim.  I think I took my first swimming lesson when I was 9 mos old (ok, it wasn't actually swimming, more how not to drown, but I'm counting it anyway.)  Living in SoCal it's a rite of passage.  I used to swim competitively.  I have a pool, so anytime you want to swim AV, come on over!! 

Here's my day 2 restart plan.  The goal today is to minimize my cracker consumption.

B: 3.9 oz ground turkey; 1 oz cheese 1 tbs pesto, latte with 4 oz fairlife milk

L: Turkey and cheese roll ups, edamame

D: Shrimp, slaw

S: Light and fit, somersaults

Totals: Cal: 1044; Protein: 123g; Fat: 45g; Carbs 35g

AngryViking
on 6/1/16 9:05 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Don't tempt me!  LOL

mschwab
on 6/1/16 9:48 am, edited 6/1/16 2:49 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning all of you lovely people!  It is a gorgeous day here is Portland, and is supposed to be nice all week with temps in the high 90s this weekend.  Yay!  Bring on the blistering weather!  I love a patterned skirt, AV.  Very cute, but I also want to see a picture of that statement necklace!  I wear a skirt or dress almost every day, and have discovered that all of my summer skirts from last year are way too big.  Oh darn.  Does that mean I have to go shopping?  If I must...  

QOTD:  I do swim, and really enjoy when I get the chance.  I am not fast, but I will get there...eventually.  I envy all of you that has ready access to a pool.

Time Since Surgery:  18 months

B:  Egg Beaters, mozzarella and bacon omelette

S:  4 oz prawns

L:  Portabella mushroom pizza

S:  Lite string cheese, raspberries

D:  4 oz seared scallops over mushrooms

S:  TJ's Italian Chicken Sausage

Totals:  Calories 686, Carbs 31, Protein 83

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

G2GAWAY
on 6/1/16 10:14 am, edited 6/1/16 1:28 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

You are rocking the skirt. So happy it is Wednesday.  I work in two different locations depending on the day of the week, so these weeks really mess me up.  Since Tuesday was my Monday and I have meetings most of Monday, I was at the hospital office yesterday, and again today due to a class, then splitting locations tomorrow for a year-end training meeting tomorrow, two locations again on Friday due to meetings, but then I am flying to No Cal for a quick Napa weekend with my husband and both daughters.  It will be a whirlwind, but should be lots of fun. 

I really want to try to wear dresses/skirts.  I'm almost ready to do that.  Haven't done it in years and I know that I will get lots of grief (all in good fun) from my co-workers.  I've always had small calves (relatively speaking), so I'm not sure why I gave it up.  I guess I couldn't wear the heels anymore.

B:  Premier Protein Shake

L:  Grilled shrimp, salad, green beans

D:  Grilled chicken and fruit

S:  Laughing Cow Cheese, 6 saltines 

QOTD:  I can swim.  Although I prefer to float around on an air mattress.  I am not good at the "official" swimming where you turn your head and breathe at intervals, but I had to do it to get scuba certified because we had to swim a lot of laps to pass the test. I prefer the ocean to the lake, but I will go in a lake when it is hot.  We go to Lake Mojave about once a year and those darn fish nip at you when you are floating around.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

mschwab
on 6/1/16 10:16 am
RNY on 11/21/14

I love Napa so much.  Totally jealous!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

G2GAWAY
on 6/2/16 9:06 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

It should be a nice weekend. It will be unseasonably warm for Napa, but we will have a great time. It is a big weekend up there, so we have reservations scheduled already. Delicious food and awesome wine. Looking forward to time with the whole family. 

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

cheapskate
on 6/1/16 10:19 am
RNY on 03/30/15

I am messaging you my Facebook name. 

How exactly do you order your DD and what is the nutrition count? 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?