What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

stacyrg
on 6/1/16 10:18 am
VSG on 05/12/14

I am IN (are we talking Vegas?????)  Either way, I'm in 

mamata2
on 6/1/16 10:20 am

yes VEGAS!!  I think that would be super easy for everyone to get to.  Including Daisy and the East Coast peeps!!

Deanna798
on 6/1/16 6:09 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Good morning AV! Cute outfit! I have a brand new denim skirt I picked up a few weeks ago at the NY&CO Outlet and I so want to wear it to work, but it's denim! I'm waiting until casual Friday and then I'll be rocking it! I'll make sure to get a pic for photo Friday.

I'm struggling lately. I had some binge eating yesterday afternoon and evening and I really gotta get a handle on it. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm resetting today. Hell, I'll reset everyday for the rest of my life if I have to, I am determined to stick with this and damnit I CAN control my eating.

Tonight will be hard, I have another meeting with the group for my son's trip to Ecuador in 3 weeks. I can't believe he's going to South America without me! Anyway, we went and bought him a new pair of shoes a few weeks ago (same time I bought that cute denim skirt) and one of the shoes is missing. He's never worn them, I bought them specifically to wear on the trip. My husband thinks that Joe may have not put the other shoe back in the box at the store. We have torn everything apart looking for this one shoe. How can you lose a size 12.5 New Balance shoe? Those things are huge.

KQOTD: I can swim for pleasure and likely to save my life, but I'm not a strong swimmer. You'll never see me doing a Triathlon like some people... hehe. My oldest kid LOVES to swim and I believe he is half fish. My youngest isn't really digging water yet, but he's still young so we'll see. We don't have a pool either, so we don't swim often. I'm hoping to hit the lakes a lot this summer, since we live in Michigan and there are lakes everywhere!

10 months (almost) since surgery

B: 2 eggs, 2slices of center cut bacon, mushroom and onions and a slice of velveeta. Coffee with cream and splenda

L: Solid white albacore with 1/2T of Mayo, pickle chips and tomatoes.

D: shrimp with ****tail sauce

S:2xLight and Fit Greek Yogurt

Totals:

calories 795 Protein 101 Carbs 37 Fat 27

Have a great day beautiful people. Also, I think I got everyone on facebook as well, but if not and you wanna be my friend send me a PM and I'll tell you my name.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

AngryViking
on 6/1/16 6:14 am
RNY on 07/17/14

That's a good looking menu right there.  I approve.  LOL

Deanna798
on 6/1/16 6:20 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Now I just have to stick to it!  They always cater these meetings. the first two times was fajitas from the local Mexican Restaurant.  Last time was pizza.  I'm taking my shrimp and ****tail sauce with me and I'll take extra shrimp, so if I'm tempted I can at least eat something not carby.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

melissasue1982
on 6/1/16 6:33 am
RNY on 04/06/15

Reset, reset, reset, and reset again!!   I am right here with you for the ride!!! 

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Emiepie
on 6/1/16 6:13 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Quick stop in this morning as I prepping for a day at the softball tournament-lots of water to be put in the ice chest. I will try and updates later if they make it to the afternoon bracket.

QOTD: Yup, it's not pretty but I can swim :)

Time since surgery: 21 months

B: SF latte, banana protein shake with chocolate powdered PB

L: TBD, but will have a P3 and boiled egg in the ice chest just in case

S:SF latte, pork rinds, jerky and yogurt

D: noodle-less lasagna, SF pudding with toasted coconut

E: 45 min stepper

V/W: On track

Totals without lunch: Cals:1040 Protein:126 Carbs:64 Fat:29

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kakesie
on 6/1/16 6:13 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Kristen (and anyone else who wants to), please add me to FB if you haven't yet.

Karen Helleberg, Kearney, NE

AngryViking
on 6/1/16 6:17 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Friend request sent!

Kakesie
on 6/1/16 6:22 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Morning Everyone!

QOTD:  Yes, I can swim and I love being in the water.  I don't do the crawl very gracefully, but I can do the breast stroke (probably because I have none to get in the way) and the side stroke.

Yesterday I ate more calories than I should have so today I hope to do better!  Yesterday I ate:  a Protein shake, Muscletech Misson 1 protein bar, bacon, string cheese sticks, Atkin's snack bar, 1 slice swiss cheese, Power Bar.  It was one of those days where I just thought I was hungry all day long.

Exercise:  I took my dog, Tippy on a walk around the subdivision.  We went the whole way around, which before my surgery used to practically KILL me to do.  Now I can go the whole way without panting or sweating or having to lie in my recliner for a half hour afterwards to recover!

If anyone wants to add me to Facebook, I'm Karen Helleberg, Kearney, NE.  Thanks!

Have a super day everyone!

~ Karen 

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?