What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 5/27/16 8:40 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Little Mr. Sunshine.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Catek2652
on 5/27/16 7:20 am
RNY on 10/26/15

Company coming this weekend but I think I've planned pretty well for the on-slaught with lots of safe food like cheeses, and eggs.

B: 6 oz cottage cheese

S: 2 Tablespoons mixed nuts

L: 2 oz corned beef with 1/4 cup cabbage (left over from last night)

S: Premier Protein shake. May eat a few bites from a cheese platter I put together for the guests.

D: Grilled hamburger (no bun) with lettuce from my garden and tomato from the store and catsup.

S: Greek Yogurt plain with Splenda and a few blueberries. (Company is having blueberry cheesecake for dessert)

Cate K

Northern Neck, VA 5'4" 56 years old

Highest weight 245: 7/1/2015, RNY surgery on October 26th. Had multiple complications and follow up surgeries and stayed in hospital for 24 days. Goal weight is 140.

AngryViking
on 5/27/16 7:26 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OMG, corned beef; that sounds so good.  I'm going to make one this coming week, thanks for the idea!

Capogirl
on 5/27/16 7:26 am

Have a wonderful time on your girls weekend! 

We are closing early today (hopefully by 1:00)  and all the ladies will be heading to a local watering hole with a nice outside deck.  We try to do this a few times a year, especially in the nice weather.  Tomorrow night we will be out with my daughter and her boyfriend, and getting together with friends on Sunday after visiting graves and planting some new flowers.

Time since surgery: 13+ months

B:  1 egg, 1 slice american cheese, 1/2 fiber one english muffin, no camaw only for me today

L:  Chicken breast. 

D:  ? 

S:  ?

Not the best planned menu, but I have my usual snacks here, thank goodness we have plenty of cabinets and refrigerator space here.

Kathy S.
on 5/27/16 8:08 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Look at you posting photos! YOU GO GIRL!  Love the shoes and what a fun weekend planned  Not sure about the weekend yet but it will involved my 2 little guys.  Can't wait

Breakfast - eggs and turkey sausage 

Lunch - turkey with cheese

Snack - protein drink

Dinner - steak

Snack - cheese slices

Everyone have a fabulous weekend

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/16 8:42 am

I am so sorry about the ovarian cyst thing, Juniper Berry!  That happened to me years ago and I remember the pain I felt.  Take care of yourself!  

I don't usually report my eating because every time I do, I don't eat what I said and there ya go :)

Memorial Day Weekend will be filled with sale shopping and an amusement park trip thrown in there somehow.  My husband and daughter are traveling overseas to see family this summer in July for a month so we want to make sure we get them each a small gift.  I hope I have time to squeeze in a workout or two.

My son made Academy level soccer and I am over the moon excited for him, it's almost the end of the school year and I am happy and sad because I will miss my students, and my family has mama drama going on so I have mixed up emotions these days.  My eating has been right on target and upping healthy fats is time and time again helping me from becoming an evening snack queen! 

Happy Memorial Day to all!

Kakesie
on 5/27/16 8:45 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Hi Everyone! 

I had my 3 month check-up yesterday and my labs were perfect, my surgeon is pleased with my progress and I got cleared to eat a normal diet!  CAMAW Critter is going well!  I've stuck to it all week, even yesterday when I had to drive 3 hours to Omaha and 3 hours home.  (I took along string cheese sticks).  What I ate yesterday was:  Protein drink, string cheese sticks, steak, Oikos greek yogurt, more string cheese sticks.  Today will probably be similar.

QOTD:  No plans at all for Memorial Day weekend.  Will probably walk the dogs and stay home and relax.

Here's a picture of my new Birkenstock sandals.

Have a Happy & Safe Memorial Day Weekend, Everyone!

~ Karen 

AngryViking
on 5/27/16 9:01 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I LOVE BIRKENSTOCKS!  Those are beautiful.  Jealous.  LOL

Ereiam
on 5/27/16 9:49 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Those sandals are amazing!

SW: 270 CW: 181.4 GW: 165

RNY 5/16/16

BE NOT AFRAID JPII

Emiepie
on 5/27/16 1:42 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Love those!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 432 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 161 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?