What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 5/25/16 10:12 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Yesssss!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Daffodilgirl
on 5/25/16 10:24 am

Thats so exciting! Happy for you!

Capogirl
on 5/25/16 10:50 am

So happy for you.  You should get the relief you seek.  I know I did!

melissasue1982
on 5/25/16 12:43 pm
RNY on 04/06/15

HAHAHA I JUST read this after posting if you had a date yet!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  There is a light at the end of your acid tunnel!

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

mschwab
on 5/25/16 10:20 am, edited 5/25/16 3:22 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Happy hump day everyone.  When is the weekend going to get here?  I am on a conference call right now arguing (discussing?) the exact verbiage that is acceptable to leave on a voicemail about a health care appointment.  Please, I beg of you.  KILL ME NOW!

CAMAW has been going well so far, and I have been a very good girl.  As of this morning, I am at a new low.  Granted, it is just by a couple tenths of a pound, but it is still a low!  So yay me!  

OOTD:  I don't want to sound like an a**hole, but I really can't identify a favorite vacation, or even a favorite destination.  I love to travel, and every single place I have been has its own wonderful qualities.  I can tell you my most memorable one.  The first time I went to Europe was with a friend.  We flew into Madrid for a three week trip that included Spain by car, train to Paris and then another train to Germany and Belgium.  On day three of the trip we left Madrid and drove to Seville.  The tourist information center was located across from a beautiful park, so we parked the car and ran into the park for a potty emergency.  When we got back to the car, we discovered that it had been broken into, and all of our stuff in the trunk was stolen.  That meant I lost all of my clothing, cosmetics, eurail pass and plane ticket (I had my passport, money and credit cards on me).  We were devastated and did not know what we were going to do.  Got to our hotel, checked in (after filing a police report), and went out to dinner.  Had an incredible, fun time with a group of locals, pulled ourselves together, and decided to make the best of it.  Here is what I learned:

• you don't need a lot a stuff when you travel.  It was September, so it was hot, but all of the clothes in the stores were winter.  We bought under wear, and and few other things, but pretty much only had a couple of outfits between us.  Our pictures are hysterical.  It looks like we saw Europe in 2 days based on what we were wearing.
  • what seems like a disaster at the time makes a really funny story later on.
  • people are awesome, no matter where they live in the world.  Everyone was so kind to us when they found out what had happened.  We were wined and dined in 4 countries. 

My CAMAW picture of the day is of my dinner last night.  Seared scallops on a bed of sauteed mushrooms.  111 calories and 17 grams of protein.  It was delicious!

Time Since Surgery:  19 months

B:  Egg Beaters, mozzarella and bacon omelette

S:  96/4% ground beef with melted mozzarella

L:  3 oz rib eye

S:  2 oz chicken breast

D:  Seared scallops (it was so delicious last night)

S:  1/2 can tuna

Totals:  740, Carbs 8, Protein 93

Have a great day everyone!

My CAMAW picture of the day

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

AngryViking
on 5/25/16 10:25 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I don't like scallops, but that looks delicious.  And that's so funny about your call, because we had a long, boring-ass meeting last week about what was acceptable to leave on voicemail.  #HIPAAstruggleisreal

mschwab
on 5/25/16 10:52 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Ha!  I know, right?  I have been acting as the Privacy Officer in my region for the past six years, and I just hired someone to take on that role.  I am so happy to hand this stuff over to her.  If I have to have one more meeting with a group of lawyers and other privacy and security officers nitpicking the appropriate use of a comma in a HIPAA policy, I will not be responsible for my actions or who gets hurt. 

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Capogirl
on 5/25/16 10:31 am

Wow, you are all a chatty bunch!

QOTD:  Favorite vacation was honeymoon in Bermuda.  We don't usually travel far, most of our vacations are on Cape Cod, or to New Hampshire or Maine.  I have a huge bucket list of places I wold like to see someday though.

Time since surgery: 13+ months

B:  2 eggs, 1 slice american cheese

L: grilled shrimp & ****tail sauce

D:  Chicken, &?

S:  Muscle Milk 100

Not entered into MFP yet.  Busy day so far.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 5/25/16 10:32 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Well I never had a real vacation, at least none that I remember that were good, had plenty of staycations though! lol  The agenda for today is:

Breakfast Cottage cheese, shrimp with swiss gruyere cheese

Lunch Pink salmon in a pouch sweet & spicy flavored, salami slices with Danish fontina cheese

Dinner Ground beef patty with raw milk gouda with truffle cheese

Snack yogurt pop, havarti cheese with caraway

Protein 106

Calories 1,021

Carb 27

Fat 56

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

AngryViking
on 5/25/16 11:49 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I had that salmon for lunch yesterday!  It was so good.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 403 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 381 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 378 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?