What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 5/25/16 8:31 am, edited 5/25/16 1:31 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Checking in a little late today. Doing a different schedule this week while visiting.  My menu is a little unknown still but I did stop at the store last night on the way to hotel to get some yogurt and such and I tonight will some sort of MEAT with the So.Cal meet-up...so excited to meet some of the group!! 

QOTD from yesterday and today: I get 4 weeks vacation (on my 15th year), 2 weeks sick, 32 floating holiday and 1 day community service-hourly ee's also get six 2-hour dr appts (I know we are treated well) and my favorite vacation has to be when we do Disneyland...love it. I also love our trips to the coast.

Breakfast: SF latte and P3

Lunch: Prob grilled chicken somewhere

Snack: Yogurt, pork rinds, and turkey jerky sticks

Dinner: MEAT

Totals: unknown but will be around 1200

Exercise: Got my 6 miles in this morning :)

Vits/water: On track

Hope you all have a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Kathy S.
on 5/25/16 8:49 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hey, Hey, its Hump Day!  Yesterday was not too bad......I really feel for all the newbies having to battle the demons of head hunger. I know exactly what it is and it's been knocking at my door.  Vets know to move and leave no forward address for head hunger 

Breakfast - soft boiled eggs

Snack - protein drink

Lunch - shrimp

Snack - cheese

Dinner - grilled chicken breast

Daily Totals

• 3.7 (g)net carbs
  • 130.8 (g)protein
  • 38 (g)fat
  • 944calories
  • 3 (g)fiber

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Daisydoo02
on 5/25/16 8:53 am - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Why does work have to happen??? Ugh! Its almost noon and I am just getting on the post now!  

Your long weekend plans sound wonderful AV, what a fabulous way to spend some downtime

QOTD: All my vacations have been great, have not been a lot of places but its a toss up between Honeymoon Caribbean Cruise years ago or vacation in Florida few weeks ago.

CAMAW is still wicked awesome!  Thanks to everyone posting your menu & pics! Here is some pics that I wanted to share, first pic is my stash of various cheese & meats for CAMAW and my grilled chicken breast that I had for dinner last night (weighed out for accuracy).

Time since surgery: 2 years + 6 months

B: two scrambled eggs & two slices of bacon & a cheese string

L: 4 oz of leftover grilled chicken with melted goat cheese over top

S: not sure, have not been hungry so have not been packing one

D: grilled turkey burger with a fried egg on top and then melted jalapeño cheese over top of the egg (trying this for the 1st time)

S: shrimp & ****tail sauce & couple ounces of marble cheese cubes

TOTALS: 923 calories, 145 protein, 12 carbs, 54 fat

E: 3km walk at lunch, will go for a run later when I get home if the rainstorm holds off, if raining no walk with the dogs tonight

Quick questions peeps:  anyone having trouble sleeping lately? Did I ask this before? I am going to bed exhausted but waking up sweating and restless and just feeling really out of sorts!  I wake up well before my alarm, try to go back to sleep and then the alarm goes off and I can't open my eyes!  I don't know what is going on but I am feeling frustrated by the broken sleep!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

AngryViking
on 5/25/16 9:00 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Your menu.  swoon   I would nom that turkey burger a la Holstein SO HARD.  That's my kind of meal right there.

stacyrg
on 5/25/16 9:47 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Second that!  That burger sounds delish!

AngryViking
on 5/25/16 9:12 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, and in answer to your sleep question, I sleep like ****  LOL  I toss and turn all night and wake up every single morning at around 3:00.  Then I'm awake for a while and finally fall back to sleep like 30 minutes before my alarm goes off.    I'm also hotcoldhotcoldhotcold.  I can't seem to regulate my body temperature.

mamata2
on 5/25/16 9:16 am

Temperature regulation has been a real issue lately!  I sleep naked (tmi) and then use 2 blankets to regulate everything. My god, what is happening to us?

AngryViking
on 5/25/16 9:25 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I know, right?  I'll say I'm cold and then when my husband will try and snuggle he's like "why are you so sweaty?"  LMAO

Emiepie
on 5/25/16 9:51 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Hey Daisy, I had a few days last week that I tossed and turned all night. I chalked it up to all the items I had/have on my calendar for the next few weeks. The last few days haven't been too bad even sleeping in the hotel wasn't bad last night. Hope you can get some good rest soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

mschwab
on 5/25/16 10:40 am, edited 5/25/16 3:41 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Fried egg on a turkey burger.  Genius!

I hear you about the sleeping.  I have been sleeping horribly lately, to the point that I have sleep anxiety.  Last night I tossed and turned and finally got to sleep around 12:30.  Then I accidently set my alarm for 5:00 am instead of 6:00.  Arrggg!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 402 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 377 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 191 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?