What's on your Sunday menu, RNYers?

Laura in Texas
on 5/22/16 6:15 am

Awe. Tell Grim we are thinking of him.

QOTD: What did the acorn say when he grew up? Gee, I'm a tree!! (I love math humor)

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Queen JB
on 5/22/16 7:38 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good one. My firsties would have loved it :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 5/22/16 8:24 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Oh no!! So sorry to hear about Grim's mom. What part of CA? I'll be sending thoughts and prayers for all of you- hang in there. QOTD: From my daughter:  why didn't Alex want to study history? He thought it was better to let bygones bygones...that's all she had this morning to offer :)

food today will be lattes, normal eggbeaters/cheese/bacon, I think I'll do a shake for lunch again and chicken and cottage cheese for dinner, snacks will include yogurt, pork rinds and a hard boiled egg. 6 miles done, vits and water on track.

Hope everyone has a great day!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

chassibi
on 5/22/16 8:51 am

Sending my prayers to Grim and his family.

QOTD: What did one strawberry say to the other strawberry? If you weren't so sweet, we wouldn't be in this jam!

B- 1 egg scrambled with sausage and cheddar

S- 1/2 c cottage cheese

L- tuna salad

D- tuna salad

S- 1/2 of triple zero coconut yogurt

Totals: Cals around 600, Protein-57 (still struggling to make it to 60, hopefully will increase once regular solids are in order

Have a happy Sunday!

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

obxhatteraslight
on 5/22/16 9:20 am - baldwinsville, NY
On May 22, 2016 at 10:23 AM Pacific Time, JuniperBerry wrote:

Ugh, early post because it's a super sad start to my Sunday. After a literally **perfect** day together yesterday--Grim got a call at 11pm that prompted him to book a flight immediately and fly to CA to be with his mom. Please keep sending all your best thoughts for his whole family...this is so hard :(

I refuse to let this be my food downfall! I'm glad it's CAMAW, because I have an extra excuse to be vigilant and not bend to emotional eating patterns. So I am officially starting a day early! Do I get an extra prize if I do it for 6 days, Daisy???

Ok, I need to laugh today. So QOTD: Tell me a joke! I'll start... Last night was "Pirate Night" at the minor league ball game so there were people dressed as pirates, pirate themed games, etc. and the joke they told was an oldie, but classic: "Why are pirates called pirates?" ...... "because they Arrrrr". So stupid, but since I taught 1st grade for a million years, that's totally my humor level!

B: Trader Joes Cold Brew and skim milk. Bacon.

S: 2 Cheese Sticks

L: Turkey and Melted Brie 

S: Pan fried Bologna 

D: Ribeye 

Totals:

Calories: 757 / Protein: 78 / Carb: 39 / Fat :47

This is sad. Please send my thoughts and prayers to Mr Grim and his family. The board has not been the same without him Aimee

obxhatteraslight
on 5/22/16 9:38 am - baldwinsville, NY

I have no jokes today, just not feeling very humorous. Went for a nice drive with my DH yesterday. Going to do some baking for the boys(DH/DS)

nothing that I am interested in. 

My stomach has been off lately. Just on and off tummy ache. Wondering if I have a stomach bug b/c I have been having headaches and very tired. Its not nausea or dumping. I dunno.... being a nurse I am puzzled.

Yesterday I ate.....

BKFT Turkey and cheese roll ups

LUNCH Egg Salami with Asiago Laughing Cow cheese

Snack Watermelon Greek Yogurt(not very exciting WARNING)

DINNER Ham and Cheese Roll Ups

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 5/22/16 9:44 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Send good thoughts & swinging chickens to Grimm from me. Thanks 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

The Salty Hag
on 5/22/16 9:57 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I hate that Grim got that phone call. Keeping him and his loved ones in my thoughts. 

I'd tell you a couple of jokes to cheer you up, but they are filled with double entendres and/or curse words. I don't know any clean jokes at all. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

White Dove
on 5/22/16 12:31 pm - Warren, OH

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?" God answered, "No, you have another 40 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a facelift, liposuction, and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair color. Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.
After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she wa**** by a car and died immediately.
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 40 years, why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the car?" God replied, "I didn't recognize you."

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Queen JB
on 5/22/16 1:51 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

uh-oh...sounds like a cautionary tale!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 405 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 383 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?