What is on your Sunday Menu RNYers?

NYMom222
on 5/15/16 3:08 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

It was my first soda besides a sip in 2 years.... like I said eh! Turning out to not be having a great food day myself. Big pouch day...can't seem to be satisfied and just out of sorts Boo!!

yes family and friends!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

obxhatteraslight
on 5/15/16 5:39 pm - baldwinsville, NY

Me too...... gotta stay out of the kitchen!! Is it bead time yet.

Daisydoo02
on 5/15/16 3:32 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Hi Cynthia and Gang!  How are you coming along with the healing Cynthia?  And wow your niece's wedding is next weekend already? Time flies, I remember you posting about it.  I can't wait to see the dress and pics of the wedding, hope you will share with us.

I recently had a sip of my husbands Coke, he loves Coke, a big glass of Coke with lots of ice, so I had a sip, NOPE!! Did not go well. It felt like a brick in my stomach, I burped for like 5 minutes after and I felt nauseous, won't be doing that again.  I rarely drank pop pre surgery so its not a trigger for me, bring out cake well that's a different story, that is my trigger food for sure!

QOTD: I don't do any video's or DVDs at all. I am a total outdoor person. As you all know I hike with my dogs all year long, snow, sleet, rain, sun, whatever, they get their daily hike. The only time we don't take them out is if it thunder & lightening out or if the cold windchill is too bad.  And I love to run and walk so I am out doing that as well.  When winter comes I join my local gym and do the pay by the month option as I only use it when there is snow on the ground as I won't run in the snow. Now let's talk about your pool. JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a pool growing up from the time I was born my sister and I were in the pool. My birthday is June and we always had a "pool party" for my bday as a kid. I remember from the time we woke up in the summers we were bugging my Mom "when can we go swimming, when can we go swimming"?????  I am a very very strong swimmer and I love the water, I love swimming. I am hoping our next house we can buy a house with a pool.    You should have an OH pool party this summer for us menu posters. I am pretty sure I could easily make the drive to NY in no time, do you have hotels near by?  OH we could all some pot luck type food, it would be a blast! LOL LOL

Eats today B: shrimp & ****tail sauce L: leftover tandoori salmon S: Kay's Natural Cinnamon Protein bites D: tandoori salmon S: Chocolate chip cookie dough Quest protein bar

Not doing much today, not feeling so great (period stuff) just groceries and laundry!  Have a great Sunday Gang!!!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Emiepie
on 5/15/16 5:28 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Feel better Daze!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 435 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?