What is on your Sunday Menu RNYers?

lykapal
on 5/15/16 6:30 am
RNY on 05/16/16

When I first moved in with my husband (then boyfriend) we had people to manage the pool - a husband and wife team. After a few months I would just walk out and watch and ask questions. I found it interesting. So many times the wife would just be sitting with her feet in the pool instead of actually doing anything. I would go out and check levels after she'd been there alone and it wouldn't be balanced. 

Well, pfff. I had him fire them and I took over the pool myself. It's hard work and some summers I regret it, but it's so satisfying for me. I learned everything I needed to know and I can now trouble shoot my own pool. Two summers ago I even replaced the filters laterals.

I love my pool, too! 

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

NYMom222
on 5/15/16 6:35 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I handle it pretty well myself between opening and closing.... like I said my guy is a magician...I live alone, so I am sticking with a good thing.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Nicole K.
on 5/15/16 6:10 am - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

Good morning from the West coast! I hope everyone is having a fabulous day. Not too much is going on here today. I have been doing WAY TOO much online shopping, or shopping in general. My bank statement looks like a 6 year old got a hold of my debit card and went eBaying. I also bought tickets to see the San Francisco Giants play next month and that little weekend excursion is costing me much more than I anticipated.  And I am not a rich person.

Anyways, yesterday I ate fruit and bread, so I'm not really impressed with myself, but I did get a lot of activity in according to my FitBit, therefore I'm not going to beat myself up for it. I'm also going to Sports Authority today since they're going out of business, I really want an excercise bike. MORE SHOPPING.

QOTD: I don't really do videos or classes, I have a gym membership I never use though. I loathe excercise. 

No idea on the meals today, but I PROMISE to do better than yesterday.

Everyone have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

NYMom222
on 5/15/16 6:22 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Yesterday ended up being a carb day for me, which I wasn't anticipating. Panera, and went to this Murder Mystery Dinner fundraiser and the food was delicious, but you got what you got, a tiny salad, meatballs and baked Ziti. I was hungry, had to eat something. Did avoid the dessert Table which that was overflowing. Why no overflowing salad or meat???

So buy anything interesting on ebay?

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Nicole K.
on 5/15/16 1:12 pm - Santa Monica, CA
RNY on 02/12/16

What haven't I bought... a fishing pole, a new Nikon digital camera and lenses, essential oils, a tote bag, an under desk exercise bike, a new vacuum cleaner, some jewelry... it's bad, I tell ya. NO MORE SHOPPING. 

Nicole 

RNY on 2/12/2016 with Dr. Kent Sasse

First consultation weight: 309  Goal weight: 150

peachpie
on 5/15/16 7:30 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Morning! Today the boys have an assessment for a program that we're trying for that helps them get into private schools. I'm always amazed how people bring their entire family to things like this... We're just sitting waiting. And parents are hugging kids like they are going off to war. (Eye roll) 

So I haven't officially exercised yet, but am wearing my workout clothes and I'll walk during the downtime. I need to hit a bookstore today to for a project for my son.     

Last night I caved and ate eggo waffles. My kids has snubbed them and they were staring me down each time I went into the freezer. I was hooked on these pre op and has been know to eat 3 at a time, sometimes more than once a day. Time so changes things cause I didn't even like them. They were bland and papery. Figures. That love affair is long over. 

QOTD: still haven't found an exercise video I love.  I like the sworkit ap, and walk away the pounds but still prefer my running and gym workouts. I'll follow this thread to see if there is something worth looking into.

time since surgery: 12 months 

M1: 2 scrambled eggs, ham

m2: salmon (but I can be convinced to eat something else)

m3: ?? No idea 

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Emiepie
on 5/15/16 8:29 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning! Sitting lazily sipping my latte as I listen to the breeze blowing my windchimes and birds chirping. Yesterday the weather was gorgeous and gave us a break from the mid-90s we had last week. Yesterday was mostly spent running errands and then my hair appt (since I was getting my color done it took quite awhile but love chatting it up with my stylist). Plans for today: heading to church shortly, a birthday party for a 2-year old, my daughter has a baptism workshop later this afternoon and then of course there is the laundry :) (sheets are already in the wash) and I've been to the gym for my 6 miles. Here's what I know of my menu: B: latte, eggbeaters, cheese and bacon L: I am hoping to eat at home before we head to the party so Apple Gouda chicken sausage, carrots and SF pudding with toasted coconut, S: latte, jerky, pork rinds, and yogurt D: light and fit yogurt smoothie (salted caramel) and a boiled egg. Totals should be around 1000 and in range, vits and water on track and run done and hoping to get time today for a nice walk. Hope you all have an awesome Sunday and my thoughts to those having surgery tomorrow-you got this!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

supershopper
on 5/15/16 8:40 am, edited 5/15/16 1:40 am

hey yall

today I'm planning on jogging- It's been a week since last time because everyday has been crazy. I've been getting my steps in though!

We are also trying to wrap up this deck also. I need to go grocery shopping because I'm out of the carbmaster yogurt and miralax and I NEED these things... but not sure if it is going to happen today.

I'm making an indian feast for DH tonight- Curry chicken in instant pot, dal, rice and naan bread. So I can just have the chicken and dal since it is beans.

I at two blueberries, 1 strawberry, and one bite of pineapple yesterday- it was my first fruit in 6 months- it was good but i was full from the grilled nuggets so left it with mom.

whoopse- forgot the questioon! i'm only doing jogging yoga the studio, and recumbent bike this month. Or ride my bike which I've been very slack on since the snake incidents. i do have a yogalaties dvd but only used it a couple times.

B: 3 egg whites, 1/2 stick cheese, 1 slice turkey bacon, decaf

S: 1/2 gnc bar

L:

S:

D: curry chicken

S:

not sure other than this

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

FindingCharlie
on 5/15/16 10:48 am - Saint Regis Falls, NY
RNY on 05/03/16

Good afternoon everyone! 

I can ot believe we have snow in our forecast for today.....luckily it is going to warm up in a couple days again.  

QOTD: I would love to say a lot of time in our pool this summer, but we might have a issue with a leak in our pool. Our pool is an above ground that is enclosed with a huge deck around it...great for entertaining. If the problem what we think it is, we have decided to get rid of the pool and install a hot tub. Our summers are so short and temps can be somewhat questionable depending on the summer which makes for a very short pool season anyway. Thinking about getting a exercise bike also. I have a total gym which I will also be using when I have the OK from my doctor. I love to walk but I have major issues with my feet which makes it difficult to get type of long distance for exercise, but I am hoping with the weight loss it will help somewhat. 

B: 4 oz. Fairlife milk w/ scoop of Chocolate protein powder

L: 1/4 cup SF pudding w/ protein powder

D: questionable at this point

BW: 259 SW: 241 CW: 155.4GW: 125

Nothing Tastes as Good as Healthy Feels!

G2GAWAY
on 5/15/16 2:53 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

My doctor said that pouring soda over ice helps reduce the carbonation. Occasionally it is a nice treat, but it makes me too full with the bubbles. I am working with a personal trainer, so plan to continue that.  I didn't think I would be doing it for this many months, but I know that I get a far better workout in 30 minutes with him than I would ever do on my own, so I am going to continue to invest in that. My hope is to do some short day hikes this summer, but my weekends are already getting so filled up with fun stuff!  I am going to see my daughter in No. Hollywood on Memorial weekend and we are planning a new hike somewhere.  The one I wanted to do is currently closed, so we will see what plan B brings us.

Had to work today...mandatory weekend for budget book prep.  It was supposed to be yesterday, but my daughters were here for a belated Mother's Day so I begged to move my day to today. Now off to meet my great niece who is not even 2 weeks old yet and see my nephew who is in the military in Oklahoma and came home for a quick visit.  Excited to see all of them.  Unfortunately, the dinner menu is pizza and I have not had more than 2 bites of pizza in the last year.  I'm hoping to find something else on the menu that I can just buy myself.  And, there might have been peanut M & Ms at work that tempted me....Ugh.  Started the day with Premier Protein shake for breakfast, and shrimp for lunch. Rough food day, but not all bad, I suppose.

Have fun with the wedding and family visits. That is what it is all about!

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 156 views