What is on your Sunday Menu RNYers?

NYMom222
on 5/15/16 5:23 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I was up early, already did my exercise...and figured I'd start the post. I know Juniperberry said she had family activities today. That is actually going to be my week this week coming. MY niece is getting married next Saturday, my sister is arriving Wednesday and other family members flying in for the weekend. Woop, Woop!

Drank my forst Diet Coke since surgery at a Murder-Mystery Dinner last night. Let it get semi-flat. Eh! Don't know that I will be doing that too often. I want real Coke if I am going to have it, and that's not going to happen.

QOTD: Hmmmm ...Since I just finished my exercise video. I like the Beach Body Company and Love the 21-day-fix and more recently 22-Min Hard Corp. Do you have any videos or routines you'd like to share? Or will you be doing anything new for the summer. Once my pool is open swimming/pool exercises every day. How about you?

B: Tea, Latte protein drink

S: Power Crunch

L: Cottage Cheese, fruit (need to go shopping)

D: Steak, carrots

S: Greek Yogurt

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

obxhatteraslight
on 5/15/16 5:31 am - baldwinsville, NY

I just woke up and thought that I would do a check in. Went for a nice drive with DH to Thousand Islands yesterday for my Birthday(Mon) and our Anniversary(Wed). Was a nice 84 degrees last Thursday and it is 39 this morning!! Going to do some cooking today since my DS is home from college. Gives me a reason to cook something lol.

Yesterday I ate....

BKFT TJ Chicken Burger

LUNCH P3 Pack Turkey/Peanuts/cheese

DINNER TJ Chicken Burger

SNACK Turkey and cheese wraps

NYMom222
on 5/15/16 5:36 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Sounds beautiful. I definitely cook more when others are around. For 2 reasons- Living alone, just take the easiest route, and #2 While there are some foods that I don't feel I could never have, if I made it just for myself I would be eating it everyday for a week and that I don't want to do. Like when my son and family come I will make some kind of Italian/pasta, which is fine...but just for me? No.

Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

Save

Save

karenp8
on 5/15/16 5:44 am - Brighton, IL

Up early too and have my 3.2 miles in with Lily and 50 sit ups and 50 pushups. I will also do 30 minutes on the bike this afternoon. I like Leslie Sansone and Jillian Michaels videos though I tend not to do them when the weather is nice since my pup loves to walk. They are fun to mix in sometimes though. Busy day today as I am headed up to run through music for church,set up for the coffee hour and then have Sunday school and church. Plans for this afternoon include laundry and housework since I've been gone all day both Friday and Saturday. Here's the food for today B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 1/2 c tuna with bit of mayo 1/2 c green beans D 31/2 oz grilled salmon 1/2 c wax beans S Pure Protein chocolate peanut butter protein bar. They aren't as good as the mission 1 ones,but I have a box I need to use. Have to add them in occassionally only as the sugar alcohols in them make me very gassy. Have a great day everyone and make some smart choices! 

Kakesie
on 5/15/16 5:47 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Good Sunday Morning Everyone!

Thanks for starting the post, Cynthia!

QOTD:  This summer I will be walking my dogs more and going swimming at the pool or at a lake near our town.  I love to swim and water-walk.  I'm also excited to see if Blossom, our new Golden Retriever, likes to swim.  I'll bet she does.

Yesterday I ate more than I should have because I got up at 6:30 am and stayed up until 3 am waiting for my daughter to get home from Washington DC.  (I did take a couple naps in there).  I ate a Protein shake, a Lean Cusine meal, a Muscle Tech Mission 1 Protein bar, several string cheese sticks and an Atkin's snack bar.  Today will probably be similar without so many snacks of string cheese sticks.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

~ Karen   

Daffodilgirl
on 5/15/16 5:47 am

Good morning everyone! It is a beautiful morning already. 

QOTD- now that I can actually move and my knees and legs not ache, I want to start hiking. I have always wanted to but I was too fat. 

B-Premier Protein Shake

L-Grilled Chicken and green beans 

D-Something on the grill, not sure what 

I hope everyone has a fantabulous day!

NYMom222
on 5/15/16 5:54 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Like the 'something on the grill' idea. I need to drag mine out....the snow has past :)

Save

Save

Daffodilgirl
on 5/15/16 10:29 am

It really doesn't snow that much here so we can cook out almost all the time. Thank goodness. 

lykapal
on 5/15/16 6:00 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Syntrax Fuzzy Navel.

Light breakfast around 10am will be diced peaches with a light and fit greek yogurt.

Prep at Noon. Then few boxes of green jello and a couple of quarts of chicken broth ready for later. 

QOTD - I have a few Beachbody DVDs, I like them but I get bored quickly. My summer exercise usually begins with lawn work and opening the pool. I spend about a month getting the chemical levels perfect, and it's usually still too cold for swimming right away. My husband thinks I missed my calling, and should have been a Chemist. This year I'm going to plant an herb garden while waiting for the water to warm up.Once my incisions are healed enough for the pool I'll be treading water and swimming laps.

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

NYMom222
on 5/15/16 6:18 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I Love, Love, Love my pool. Did I say, I love my Pool? When I bought this house 30+ years ago it had an Aboveground pool that was placed halfway in the ground. That thing was always a PITA to keep clean etc. It needed to be replaced and I already had a big whole in my backyard so in the Fall of 1999, I had an inground pool put in. What a difference!. I don't open and close my own pool, but the guy who does it for me all these years is a chemical magician, because I never have a problem and can keep it up myself during the summer season.

Did I say I love my pool?

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 405 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 382 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 379 views