What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 5/13/16 6:44 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Don't freak, we all have fluctuations, doesn't mean you are doing anything wrong...

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Daffodilgirl
on 5/13/16 7:52 am

It's a hard pill to swallow. You think the scale should go down everyday. 

Kakesie
on 5/13/16 6:01 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Hi Everyone!  Happy "Lucky" Friday the 13th!

My favorite outdoor activities are walking my two dogs and swimming.  I can't get a picture of me walking the dogs because my daughter isn't here this week to take a picture for me and I'm NOT going to post a picture of me in my swimsuit!  At least not yet!  I'm only 3 months out.  But here are pictures of each of my dogs outside.  Blossom is a 2-yr old Golden Retriever mix we adopted from a shelter a few weeks ago and Tippy is a 6-yr old Chihuahua whose owner died suddenly and she became ours a couple months ago.  I love them both dearly and enjoy being outside with them.

QOTD:  The power DID go out just two nights ago.  I found a weak flashlight and one candle.  I was reading when my kind neighbor braved the storm and knocked on my door with a LED lantern and LED flashlight for me.  Wasn't that kind of him?!

Food yesterday was:  Protein shake, Lean Cuisine meal, 2 string cheese sticks, 1/2 a beef & broccoli Chinese meal, a Muscle Tech Mission 1 protein bar, and 2 string cheese sticks.  Today will probably be similar.

Have a wonderful day everyone!  Enjoy the outdoors!  Don't you just love Spring!  

Hmmm....it's not letting me post my pictures.  I'm going to post my message and try again with the pictures. 

Kakesie
on 5/13/16 6:17 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Trying again with the pictures.

AngryViking
on 5/13/16 6:19 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Puppehs!!    I love them.

mschwab
on 5/13/16 7:16 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Super sweet and cute pups!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

Kakesie
on 5/13/16 9:55 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Thanks!  :)

ChrisSteak
on 5/14/16 5:31 pm
RNY on 02/20/15

HOLY CRAP! Your Chihuahua looks just like my little girl! Take a look at my profile picture. They could be siblings! Needless to say I think your puppy is freaking adorable!!! My little girl will turn 14 this year and is the sweetest pup I've ever loved. She was the runt of her litter and don't tell her this but she wasn't my first choice. I had my heart set on her brother (thought I wanted a male) but he wasn't for sale. It was meant to be though. She has brought so much joy to our lives. She has never had one health issue until a few months ago when we found some kidney failure. We changed her food and she was doing well up to 2 weeks ago when she would collapse for no reason. I was sure she was dead! I couldn't feel her heart beat. Then she would revive with constant rubbing and encouragement. She has now been diagnosed with congestive heart failure. I give her medicine twice a day and she is doing much better. Anything to keep her with me as long as possible. As long as she isn't in pain or suffering I will continue to do whatever I can for her. She really is my fur baby.

Kakesie
on 5/14/16 5:50 pm
RNY on 02/19/16

Oh, your baby is adorable!  I'm so glad she is doing better on medicine!  How scary that she would collapse and you couldn't feel her heartbeat!  14 years old is awesome!  We just lost our 14 year old dog last October and our 15 year old dog in February.  Our Tippy, the Chihuahua, is 6 years old, but we've only had her since February.  Her owner suddenly died and she needed a new home.  She is so sweet and loving.  I adore her!  I wish you many more years with your fur baby!  Bless her tiny heart!

Daisydoo02
on 5/15/16 4:41 pm - GTA, Ontario, Canada
RNY on 11/15/13

Tippy & Blossom look awesome!  They really are awesome motivation to get out and get exercise right!  Keep posting pics of those gorgeous girls!!

Daisy 5'5" HW: 290 SW: 254 CW: 120

Nov 15, 2013: RNY - Toronto Western Hospital, Nov 2, 2017: Gallbladder removal & hernia repair

Sept 7, 2023: three +1 hernia's repaired in bowel

10+ years post op, living & loving life!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 432 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 394 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 161 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?