What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Daffodilgirl
on 5/9/16 9:32 am

Thank you!!! I was pretty excited!

NYMom222
on 5/9/16 5:44 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Mother's day makes me a little melancholy as well, lost my Mom in 1982 and she never net any of her grandchildren, she had 13. Skyped early with my son and grandson so that helped. :)

Please share said pancake recipe....

Posted a menu on yesterdays board and didn't eat any of it LOL...

Went for a Lymphatic massage Saturday and going for another one today, supposed to help with swelling from surgery. Different and very relaxing.  I have to say my arms are small and the girls are up north again. Wowzah! I made my Doc take a pic for me of the skin he took off, I find it weirdly interesting...he hasn't sent it to me yet, but he said it was 'impressive'. Only weighed one pound though. All skin no fat, he ended up not doing LIPO because it wasn't needed.

B: tea, protein drink

L: salad, grilled chicken

S: pecans, cheddar cheese

D: steak, spinach

S: Hot premier protein

E: walking

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

karenp8
on 5/9/16 5:55 am - Brighton, IL

No lipo! That shows you did a great job doing the work to lose the fat! Way to go!

AngryViking
on 5/9/16 6:09 am, edited 5/8/16 11:17 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

PROTEIN PANCAKES

Premier Protein® Vanilla Shake

1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour

3-1/2 tsp baking powder

1 tsp salt

1/2 cup skim milk

1 egg

2 Tbsp melted butter

Directions: 

In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the shake, milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.

Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter into the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.

I got 12 nice sized pancakes out of this, and per MFP it works out to 92 calories per, with 5 protein and 10 carbs, although I did use whole milk.  I want to fool around with it and try almond flour next time.  Or a banana shake.   Seriously, so good.

Capogirl
on 5/9/16 6:24 am

I have to try this!   Sounds good and I have leftover Vanilla shakes as I cannot stand the taste in a shake, too sweet.

AngryViking
on 5/9/16 6:41 am
RNY on 07/17/14

The sweetness is perfect in the pancakes!

G2GAWAY
on 5/9/16 12:31 pm
RNY on 05/16/15

I am very interested in al of your surgery results because at some point (after I reach my goal and sort of stabilize) I plan to pursue that as well. Hoping for a speedy recovery for you.

Cory

5'7" Starting Weight: 305

Current Weight: 145

Kakesie
on 5/9/16 5:51 am
RNY on 02/19/16

Where's the QOTD, AV?  I always look forward to that. 

AngryViking
on 5/9/16 6:10 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh **** I totally forgot!  LMAO  Lemme think...

karenp8
on 5/9/16 5:52 am - Brighton, IL

Had an OK Mothers Day,but like AV it's a bit bittersweet. My mom has been gone quite some time and this was the first year neither one of my boys was home. I did calls from both of them,though! After church we went to a local Mothers Day buffet with my in laws and my 1 chicken thigh with no skin and green beans and two bites of a roll was a waste of $12. Oh well,we enjoyed the time with them and then helped them do some chores at their house. Lily and I already have our 3.2 miles in and I will do 30 minutes on the bike at some point today. Post op 44 months and weight at 120.6 today. Here's the food for the day B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter added L 1 c lentil vegetable soup with cheese (a bit weird but something for a change) D 31/2 oz strip steak 1/2 c green beans S mission 1 chocolate chip protein bar. Have a great day everyone and make some wise choices!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 434 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 341 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 166 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 203 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?